College Friends - Part 1

Discussion in 'Fictitious Stories' started by Imported, Aug 27, 2003.

1. Imported

Gold Member

Iceman: While driving around on a large college campus, one is bound to see all sorts of people. This is what I was doing when I saw my friend, Peyton, for the first time.

I was driving through the middle of campus on my way back to my apartment after class. There were thousands of people walking to and fro because of the class break (I say thousands because I go to a large university in the South). One man caught my eye, however, because he was trying to walk quickly up a hill- with crutches. He was tall, probably around 6'3" with sandy blond hair. All I could see was his backside, but it was gorgeous- especially because of the way he was straining to walk up the hill with his crutches. Out of the goodness of my heart (and my lust), I decided to offer him a ride to wherever he was going since I was finished with class for the day. I drove up next to him and spoke out of the window as he was walking.

"Ya need a lift?" He smiled and said he could use some help, so in he climbed and we were off.

"Where are you headed?" I asked him.

"I'm going to weight training class, but I probably won't do a lot because of this leg." His leg was bound from toe to mid thigh in a cast from a motorcycle accident he had been in a few weeks ago.

"I'm Mike. Nice to meet you," I said. "I'm done with class for the day, so if you need some help, I'll be glad to go to the gym with you." I was hoping he would say yes to my offer, but I was sure he probably had a partner in class and would only need the ride. But fortunately for me, I was wrong- well, sort of.

"My name's Peyton. Thanks for the offer. My partner is out of town for 2 weeks on a forestry fieldtrip, so I don't have anyone to work out with. I could use the help." I was beaming as he said this. I couldn't believe the luck I was having.

We made our way to the gym for his class and as we headed toward the locker room to change, I realized I didn't have any gym clothes.

"Hey, Peyton, I just realized that I don't have anything to work out in." I was dressed in khaki pants, a rugby shirt, and hiking boots- the typical college guy attire- but definitely not the proper gym wardrobe.

"No problem," he said, "I've got some extra shorts in my locker. You can borrow them."

Peyton and I were about the same size, so I agreed. We entered the locker room and headed toward his locker. I was inconspicuously eyeing the other guys who were changing after an earlier class. The University has a lot of "Grade A" men! My mouth almost dropped open as one muscle stud came out of the shower and walked to his locker. He had the biggest chest I'd ever seen. And his package was even bigger! He had to be about 6 inches- soft. I'd have loved to have him down my throat.

I had to turn away for fear of getting hard myself. This wasn't the time for that. I had to figure out how to get Peyton over to my apartment after class. He had begun to change into his gym shorts. As he peeled off his shirt, I saw his smooth well built chest. Not overly muscular, but well defined. He took care of himself. While his shirt was over his face, I glanced at his crotch. It was outlined in his boxer briefs. He had nothing to be ashamed of from where I was standing.

Class was starting, so we headed to the bench press area. Because of Peyton's leg injury, he was only going to be able to work his upper body for a while. He layed on the bench and I moved to the spotting position over the bar. As he started his reps, I watched his chest heave up and down and his muscles flex and contract with the weight. He was gorgeous lying there.

"Okay, your turn," he said. "You don't get to just stand there and watch." I made my way around to the bench and got into position. As I slid myself backwards on the bench, my head was almost in perfect alignment with his cock. "I'd love to press that!" I thought to myself. While lying on the bench, I looked up at the tall blond god that was towering above me making me want him even more. I was ready for the class to be over!

Finally, time was up and the coach had everyone gather around in a circle for a quick lecture on form and safety before letting us go. As we walked back to the locker room, Peyton headed toward the shower.

"Why don't you just come over to my place and shower there?" I said quickly. Maybe it'll be a little easier since you're on those damn crutches."

"Thanks. Maybe I'll take you up on that if it's no trouble."

"No trouble at all. My roommates won't be home 'til much later so the place will be empty. Afterwards maybe we can grab some dinner and a few drinks." His eyes brightened at the suggestion.

"Lets go!"

2. Imported

Gold Member

CuriousInFL: ::waiting for part two::

3. B_RoysToy

B_RoysToy New Member

Part I.

Since I was quite young I have known my endowments, both cock and balls, were larger than average. The first time I remember measuring my flaccid penis was at the age of 11 when I had no trouble reaching the 4.5 inch mark on my ruler. An erection extended to 7 inches at that time.

At this age I started showering with the boys after ball practice and I delighted in their glances and, yes, stares at my genitals. Their joking remarks were filled with envy and I really loved it. Also, at 11, I ejaculated for the first time and I never hesitated to let my closer friends masturbate my large organ to climax. Some guys were regular with this activity and I was accustomed to weekly hand jobs by a dozen of my friends. They often took turns playing with my cock and they would talk to each other about its size and beauty while they worked on it.

At 13, my cock measured 8 bulky inches. I had difficulty concealing it in my slacks, but I usually didn't try to hide it. It had become the focal pint of my daily routine and by now most of the guys in my class enjoyed playing with me in the showers, at my house, their houses, and any other place where I felt safe to display my instrument.

John was the first to suck my cock. It was great and I especially enjoyed it because John was a handsome, well-built lad who was also well hung. His seven inches were quite large for a 14 year old. I easily got accustomed to these blow jobs and continually kept John's company because of the great pleasure we had.

My cock continued to grow, even at a faster pace it seems, until I had a good 10 inch sword at thirteen. Along with the 8 inches of flaccid cock, my huge balls made a tremendous wad to try to tuck away in ordinary trousers. They were just not made for this much equipment, since my ass was always rather muscular and well-formed, also.

One day while on the beach with John, I was lying on my back in the warm sun and my cock was semi-rigid enough to make my bathing trunks stretch tightly across my dick. I noticed a shapely blond enjoying the scenery and making no effort to conceal her hungered stares at my cock. John had also noticed and told me to put my hand on my tool to make her want it more. I put my right fist around my dick and shook it around 2 or 3 times before I placed my left hand on my abs and massaged as slowly as I knew how. When I did this the blond rotated her hips and hunched her thighs toward me. I thought her eyes would pop out of her face. She automatically started walking toward me and my dick was instantly like a bone. Needless to say a good seven inches popped out from under the waist band and was throbbing there exposed to the world--proud as always of its huge dimensions.

John was enjoying all of this and I noticed his trunks were straining at the seams, too. He had developed a 9 inch pole and I must say together we were quite a sight for any normal chick! Two pairs of Speedos full of ripe, hard peter!

As she went to her knees at our feet, a hand went to each cock and she smilled, squeezing her hands and said "I want to see you two without those trunks". "Come to my motel room in 15 minutes, Room #309".

(feel free to take up here with your ending, guys)

4. Imported

Gold Member

balls: Part II
    My friend and I walked to room 309 and knocked on the door. The blond inside the room told us to come in. We opened the door, the room was dark. We entered the room and turned on the light. There in front of us was the beautiful blond, she was nude. Her breasts were large and well shaped. My eyes devoured her body; I looked down and expected to see blond pubic hair. Instead she had a gray wrinkled penis, about as thick as my arm, hanging between her legs with a good eight inches resting on the floor. She noticed the shock on my face and said, “I love huge cocks so I had a doctor in Guatemala graft on me the largest cock I could…. the elephant cock.” Her cock started to fill with blood and raise off the floor, soon is was standing flat against her stomach, it was so long she had to move it away from her face so we could hear her talk. After she gained an erection I noticed that she also grafted an elephant scrotum with large testicles the size of volleyballs. The scrotum was covered with foot long wiry black hair that created a tangled mess.
    Take it away guys:

5. Imported

Gold Member

junk792: This story quickly became insane :D

Draft saved Draft deleted