College girl who LOVES dick

sarah4dik

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I'm 20 average girl and I love to suck dick and get it really hard and then get fucked. Big dicks get me sooooo horny. Guys with dicks that are big even when they're soft is sooo hot. I live around Cleveland, but I go to NYC a lot cuz my dad lives there.

THEDUDEofDestiny

Experimental Member
Media
You know what it looks like to me, with your big dick love and your cheap shoes? It looks like you're a rube. A well scrubbed, hustling rube with a little taste. Good nutrition's given you some length of bone, but you're not more than one generation from poor white trash, are you,Sarah? And that accent you've tried so desperately to shed: pure Cleveland, Ohio. What is your father, dear? Is he a coal miner? Does he stink of the lamp? You know how quickly the boys found you... all those tedious sticky fumblings in the back seats of cars... while you could only dream of getting out... getting anywhere... getting all the way to the LPSG.

D_Hamish Honkinhuge

Account Disabled
Media
You know what it looks like to me, with your big dick love and your cheap shoes? It looks like you're a rube. A well scrubbed, hustling rube with a little taste. Good nutrition's given you some length of bone, but you're not more than one generation from poor white trash, are you,Sarah? And that accent you've tried so desperately to shed: pure Cleveland, Ohio. What is your father, dear? Is he a coal miner? Does he stink of the lamp? You know how quickly the boys found you... all those tedious sticky fumblings in the back seats of cars... while you could only dream of getting out... getting anywhere... getting all the way to the LPSG.

do you have your cum with a nice glass of chianti and some fava beans? fufufufufufu

BillyPilgrimOD

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I'm 20 average girl and I love to suck dick and get it really hard and then get fucked. Big dicks get me sooooo horny. Guys with dicks that are big even when they're soft is sooo hot. I live around Cleveland, but I go to NYC a lot cuz my dad lives there.

Where were ladies like you ten years ago when I was in school?!

Me sitting around my dorm room with my 9" dick and no one to enjoy it with :(.