College hung nerd

Hero50

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Part 36

Neil was driving to Ellie's house he could not believe he was about to fuck such a hot girl. She was pretty big now on tik tok over 400k followers some would say as she was a reasonably accomplished college athlete but mainly due to her being blonde tanned very pretty and with big perfect tits.

He pulled up to her dad's house it was very big he felt a little nervous and intimidated. Neil ring the doorbell Ellie answered in a pink dressing grown "oh hey Neil come in just cleaning up as parents back tomorrow." She grab him by the hand and took to the kitchen where he sat down and she continued cleaning the kitchen.

Neil thought this is like a wet dream Ellie looked so hot in her dressing gown Neil was rock hard it was hurting pushing against his jeans. Neil was a little chubby and hairy and not a looker but was very confident due to his huge thick 8 inch dick. He has slept with two dozen women due to it and knew women like a huge dick hard he was going to fuck Ellie super hard see if she could take it.

Ellie turned round and dropped her dressing grown and revealed her naked body. "HOLY FUCK!" Said Neil " your body is amazing" Neil has never seen a body close looked like the body every guy dreamed of slim fit big perfect boobs tanned and a big perfect bum! " Thanks big man now go upstairs room to the right get naked and wait on my bed for me"

To be continued...

Hero50

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Part 37

Neil got upstairs to Ellie's women which was over twice the size of his and she had a king sized bed. She had designer clothes and bags littered through out the women she was obviously very spoilt daddies girl. Neil took his shirt and pants leaving just his underwear on. Neil look himself in Ellie's full length mirror although a little chubby and hairy Neil was super confident due to his huge fat cock his mates called it the coke can.

Ellie opened her bedroom door to see Neil standing in his underwear. He was kind of chubby and hairy not Ellie's type at all even Harry was skinny but kind of fit. She had learnt of the internet she was becoming what was called a sizequeen. She was only into Neil as he had a huge cock well in pics. She looked down and was shocked at his huge bulge. Surely she though he can't be near to Harry's size .

Ellie dropped her dressing gown to the floor and neils mouth hot the floor. Ellie smirked she always had this effect on men before she could say anything Neil paced forward grabbed her and turned her around so her back was to him. Ellie had never been with a guy this confident sexually even Steve. Neil began squeezing her tits and said " fuck your tits are so huge and perfect" as he kept squeezing her perfect 34DD tits. Then to Ellie's shock he pushed her head down so she was bent over the bed.

Neil looked down at Ellie and even he was shocked at her body he had been with a few decent hot women but Ellie was in total different league! Her ass was big and had the perfect peachy shape to it. Ellie had the perfect hourglass figure slim but thicc with perfect curves and tanned all over. "Damn Ellie you are such a baddie!"

Ellie said "thanks Owww!!!" As Neil spanked her big ass she turned her head round "what are you doing?" Neil replied "giving that phat ass the spanking it deserves" before slapping it hard again even thou it hurt Ellie found it was making her very wet. She played along ' yes Neil spank my ass baby" he spanked it hard several times while pulling back her long blonde hair.

To be continued

Hero50

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Part 38

Ellie stood up and turned around and looked down at Neils cock it was clearly not as long as Harry's but it was super thick. She grabbed it and said " Fuck Neil I can see why you are called coke can"

Neil smiled and lay back on the bed " come and ride this big fat cock Ellie you slut!" Ellie too Neils surprised slide down almost to the base of his huge thick cock no girl had ever taken it that easily and as quickly. "WOW!" Neil said out loud as Ellie's pussy gripped his cock and began massaging it as she began riding him hard! " OH FUCK ITS SO THICK IT FEELS SO GOOD DADDY!"

Normally Neil would be dominate and fuck her hard like a slut but he was concentrating on not cumming already. He had never felt such a perfect tight pussy and Ellie was grinding her phat ass in perfect rhythm on his dick. Neil has fucked a few hot girls but in this light Ellie's tanned body looked even hotter and her huge tits where bouncing in his face. To distract himself from not cumming he grabbed Ellie's 34DD tits and sucked her nipples hard. He began thrusting hard and deep into Ellie's perfect pussy making his own rhythm she stopped riding hard and moaned " FUCK YEH RIGHT THERE"

Neil continued this for 30 seconds before Ellie moaned loud " I AM going to cum!" Thank God thought Neil as he was so close himself Ellie's pussy and hotness was getting to much for him. Ellie let out one final " OH FUCK Yeahhhh!!!!" Before pulling of Neil's cock and squirting on his cock first covering his cock then a 2nd smaller one on his belly before collapsing on the bed.

" Fuck your dick is so fat Neil" as Neil positioned himself between her legs lifting one leg above his shoulders and began fucking Ellie hard " FUCK Neil not so deep It hurts your dick is to thick I am not used to it anymore!" Neil thought fuck her struggling is so hot as she used both hands to stop him going balls deep. He did think the not use to it anymore was an odd comment had she had a dick his size before. This thought went from his head as in this position unbelievably Ellie's pussy felt even tighter and he could feel himself building up to cum! He pulled out quick " FUCK suck my dick Ellie" after a few second's he shouted "FUCK I AM CUMMING!!!" And shot a rope over Ellie's face and some in her mouth!

Ellie did not like cum on her face so she ran to the bathroom to clean up! While cleaning up she head the door bang she went back in the room and it was empty and she head a car and looked out the window Neil was driving of. Ellie felt used he had cum and go she lay in bed with tears in her eyes and began thinking of Harry he lasted much longer and was amazing in bed plus he was like a horse. Bit Ellie felt wanted with him he stayed with her all night and was like a bf. She looked in her closet to find Harry's Tshirt she still had from months ago with Metallica on the front she found it! It still smelt of him she put it on she did feel this is stalker girl behavior but she missed him so much and began crying in bed thinking she would never be with him again. She messaged Jane " babe I am in love help me"

To be continued....

Hero50

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Part 39

Ellie lay in bed texting Jane saying I love this guy but he don't know and is maybe unavailable. Jane replied just tell him no one can resist you babe. Ellie then checked Harry's Instagram in one or two he was with a women she was pretty Ellie guessed big boobs to but not as hot a me she thought. She then decided i can't cope with this so messaged Harry " how are you big man enjoying the summer?"

Harry replied very quick " I can't talk to you anymore Ellie I have moved on" Ellie messaged upset " I miss you thou Harry" Harry replied " I can't do this Ellie goodbye" and he stopped opening messages Ellie then cried herself to sleep.

A few days later Ellie was still upset but Jane had persuade her to fix herself with lots of cock. She had two weeks till college restarted and she was uploading more revealing boob and ass pics on insta which got her a lot of attention.

Ellie was getting ready for a nightout with Jane and was wearing a tight lowcut red dress that showed of her huge tits. Jane grabbed Ellie and pushed her huge tits together" god Ellie girl you are so hot Harry must have something seriously wrong with him! Let's get you some new cock tonight make you forget him" Ellie laughed Jane said " let's be total sluts tonight girl.

To be continued...

Hero50

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Part 40

Harry pulled up to Abbie's house it's what you would call a mcmansion her dad was a very successful lawyer had his own firm. He went inside to be greeted by Abbie and her dad. Abbie's dad was pretty non descript 5'9 slim grey hair well dressed. As they say down to dinner they got along well Abbie's dad Chris seemed nice. Then annoying she was late Abbie's mum! Abbie mum Eve was a young mum early 40s she and Harry was shocked at her! He could see where Abbie got it from Eve was very pretty with dark auburn hair a great tan huge boobs and an amazing big ass. She was clearly a trophy wife totally out of Chris league and he clearly showered with gifts judging from her designers bags she had brought in.

The meal went well Harry tried not to look at Eve he kept thinking fuck she is hotter then Abbie but push the thought out of his head. Later that night Eve was having sex with Chris in bed she was enjoying but Chris was a average hung and then finished after a few minutes. Eve had far better when younger she was very slutty had slept with over 50 guys minium and had a few very big ones. But Chris gave her an amazing life.

Early the next morning Eve woke up and Chris had gone to work but she could hear Abbie moaning next door. Eve was not to shocked she had heard this before Abbie was very sexually like her mother and had brought bfs and guys back before. But this time Abbie was making a lot of noise Eve guessed Abbie thought she had gone to the gym or shopping early.

Even so Eve thought this is really loud Abbie was almost screaming as she moaned while Harry fucked her "OH GOD HARRY BABY SO GOOD ITS SO BIG" Eve though well he must be pretty big not huge as what would a teenage girl no. Eve went downstairs as she was having breakfast she could still clearly hear Abbie she was that loud "FUCK ITS SO DEEP" and worst of all several " YOUR GOING TO MAKE ME CUM!" After over half an hour which impressed Eve alot for a young guy they clearly finished as heard shower going. Eve got her bag and went out she did not want them knowing she had heard so much.

To be continued...

Hero50

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Ellie and Jane got out of the Uber and Jane turned too Ellie and pushed her boons together "Damn girl your boobs look incredible in this dress god your so hot any man would kill to fuck you" Ellie replied "that ks girl your as hot!" Jane laughed " I wish Ell your a dream now let's go and be dirty sluts tonight!"

Ellie was sitting at her and Jane's booth in the bar when Jane brought over two guys called Josh and Dan. Ellie was a little nervous but let Jane lead. Dan was big built guy of around 5'10 but Ellie thought he unattractive. Josh was 6'3 at least and huge heavy set 240lb at least almost fat apparently he played offensive lineman in college. He was not Ellie's type big bear and not a looker but she had to admit he was very manly which was kind of hot.

Jane disappeared with Dan for awhile maybe 15 mins leaving Ellie with Josh. After doing a shot together josh tried to kiss Ellie at first she was reluctant but then went with it. She thought he was a good kisser but was not fond of the beard. Josh went to the bar Ellie checked her phone nad had a WhatsApp video of Jane. Ellie was shocked it was in a cubicle in the bar and Jane was clearly jerking Dan of Ellie was also shocked to see Dan has the smallest cock she has ever seen maybe 2.5 inches. 10 seconds in Dan came a tiny load.

Ellie texted "nice you slut pity he is so small!" Jane replied let's see if you can do better. Josh was returning from the bar with shots of tequilla. Ellie down the shit of tequila with Josh and said let's go somewhere else. A couple of minutes later as they walked around town they reached a quiet side alley. Ellie pushed Josh against the wall and began kissing after 30 seconds she rubbed his crutch and said " Are you hard?" Josh replied " your so hot of course" Ellie unbuckle his jeans and pulled down his zip to reveal what Ellie guess was maybe a average dick 5 inch but thin but compare to Harry it was tiny.

Without skipping a beat Ellie began sucking Josh's cock and took it all the way to the balls something she could do with smaller cocks. Josh began moaning "I am going to cum" Ellie handed Josh her phone " film it for me babe" within 5 seconds of filming he began cumming " oh fuck take this big load Ellie" he held her head back and three big loads landed on Ellie's huge perfect tits. Afterwards Ellie took her phone and said "thanks bye" and ran of to find Jane.

To be continued

Hero50

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Part 42

Lance and his best friend Rob where the quintessential preppy jock's both went to expensive schools and where in ivy league college on there way to highly paid job's in finance. White good looking in good shape over 6 foot they where many girls dreams. Lance was more attractive tall 6'2 dark hair muscular ripped body Rob was blonde 6'0 and ripped lean.

They where visiting for a game and looking for some local girls to have fun with. They where already talking to a petite brunette with nice tits she was hot they both agreed an 8.5/10. Her name was Jane apparently Jane said " my best friend is on her way you guys will love her! She is so hot!" Lance thought all girls say that about there best friends!

Jane smirked as Lance and Rob's mouths nearly hit the floor as Ellie came into view. Jane thought she looks a little flustered but damn she looks even hotter then usual a bit hot and mess. Ellie introduced herself and the guys for drinks while Ellie and Jane talked.

Ellie showed Jane her video " wow you dirty girl Ellie I am shocked we should fuck these guys!" Later that night Ellie was dancing with Lance and Jane with Rob she had to admit Lance was hot her type tall handsome and such a good body. She began kissing Lance and had to admit he was a good kisser they kiss for several minutes. When Ellie turned round Jane had gone she asked "where is my friend" they said gone of with some guy typical of her Ellie thought.

Later that night Ellie was coming home with Lance in the cab kissing while Rob sat beside them. Rob was annoyed Lance always got the hotter girl and this time he has the hottest girl Rob had ever seen. He looked at Ellie she had the best body he had ever seen perfect boob fo bum ratio. Rob hatched a plan for when they got back to there house.

To be continued...

Hero50

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Part 43

Ellie was in Lance room making out she had to admit he had an amazing body and was her total type physically. Ellie stood up and undressed for Lance. Lance jaw dropped several times but most of all when ellie was totally naked and did a twirl for him showing of her perfect boobs and ass.

Ellie got on her knee's and undid Lance pants and reveal his cock it was a solid 6.5 with good girth. Ellie thought and began deepthroating his cock. Lance was shocked he knew he had an above average cock and some girls struggled with it. Ellie clearly knew her way round a big cock. Lance lay back " fuck Ellie you suck dick so fucking good!"

Rob was drunk in his room and jealous that Lance got to fuck the hottest girl he had ever seen. Lance may have the looks an body on the football team and Rob was only the skinny kicker. Rob looked naked in the mirror there is the reason everyone on the team called him horse he had a long dick nearly 8 inches and very thick.

He could hear Lance fucking Ellie not so loud rob knew from experience as they had shared girls before that lance was an average at best fuck. Rob got hard at the thought of Ellie fucking thou and walked into the landing too see if he could hear more. To his shock lance door was open and he could see Lance pumping away at Ellie's tight pussy.

To be continued

Hero50

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Part 44

Rob in his drunken state walked into the room and began jerking his huge cock.Lance saw what rob was doing and just smirked. Ellie just smiled and put her hand out and grabbed Rob's cock " damn it's always the skinny guys with the huge cock's damn this thing is thick!!!"

Ellie then pushed Lance of her and got on her knees and began sucking Lance cock and then Rob's. She then stuck both in her mouth and took a selfie for Jane to prove she was the bigger slut. " damn what a slut!" said Lance. Lance then picked her up and began fucking her doggy on the bed. Rob moved in front of her and Ellie began sucking his huge cock while lance fucked her. She was being spitroasted and loved it she felt such a slut she filmed some of it and sent it straight to Jane.

Jane replied quickly " wow you slut got me beat tonight but you need to have that huge cock in you girl!" Ellie agreed with this and said to lance '" you have been pumping at me for ages let rob have a go" this was a little damaging to lance ego but he stopped. Rob positioned himself behind Ellie's ass she was a little scared to take such a huge fat cock doggy first position. Rob stuck his huge cock in ellie's pussy stretching Ellie to almost her limit "damn he said this is pussy is so tight!" Ellie replied " no it's your cock it's so fucking thick"

Rob began fucking Ellie slowly Ellie could hardly suck lance cock as robs was making her moan to much. Rob began shoving it very deep " OW FUCK ROB your to thick let's try another position" she turned onto her back and Rob began fucking her it felt so good " this more like fuck rob your cock feel's so amazing" she was sucking Lance at the same time but after a minute it was clear she enjoyed Rob's huge fat cock more " fuck so good rob so thick your so good" this was to much for Lance " oh fuck I am cumming!" as he began cumming in Ellie's mouth and on her face.

It was a pretty small load Ellie laughed she looked up at Rob as he pumped away at her pussy to her shock she could tell he was close to. He was red faced and moaning " fuck so hot what a slut, fucking big tits slut, so right fuck I am cumming too!" less then 30 seconds after Lance rob was next to ellie's face and started cumming " OH fuck!" he came pretty big covering Ellie's gorgeous face in his and Lance cum.

They soon got up to leave Ellie stopped rob as Lance walked out the door " wait I want your number" Rob goes " what about Lance" Ellie replied " his a poor fuck and he don't have a huge cock I want that big dick again soon" rob laughter.

As Ellie lay resting in bed she strangely did not feel satisfied. She thought the only time I have had amazing sex is with Harry I mean ton has a huge cock but Harry's is one in a million and for a nerd harry is a pretty good fuck the only guy to make me squirt with his dick. She began looking at Harry's pics.

Hero50

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Part 45

It was a very hot day towards the end of August so Eve decided to lie by the pool. Harry her daughters Bf was doing laps in the pool. Eve laydown and began reading her book. Half an hour late he was still at it Eve was impressed his pretty fit.

Harry had stopped swimming and was looking at Eve god her body was crazy for an older women so hot she was defo a milf. He could feel his dick begin to get hard he thought I'll try and surprise this hot milf.

Eve watched under her sunglasses as Harry got out of the pool. He had pretty tight swimming trunks on his body was skinny and pale Eve could not see what her gorgeous daughter could see in this kid. Then she looked down at his trunks to see a huge bulge the biggest she had ever seen. To Eve's shock she blurted out " no way is that motherfucker real!"

Harry smirked as she got up and walked towards him " that's got to be a soda can or some toy I swear" Harry replied " it's all me why don't you have a feel for yourself" before he had finished his sentence Eve grabbed his cock and ran her had up and down it through his shorts " Jesus Chris Harry I can see why Abbie likes you it's like a baseball bat babe" Eve then walked of into the kitchen suddenly to Harry surprise!

Harry thought fuck it ill follow her. Eve turned round and by now Harry had a huge tent in his swimming trunks. Eve pulled down his trunks to reveal a monster white cock with throbbing veins running the length of it. Eve grabbed his cock and said " don't tell Abbie or my husband about this Harry" Harry replied " of course not I am not crazy!" Eve smiled " good boy" as she got on her knee's and began jerking his cock and fondling his also huge balls Harry moan quietly " yes stepmom" Eve thought typical teen to much porn but she replied " you been a bad boy for your step mummy" Harry replied " so bad your such a hot milf"

Eve had deepthroated some big cocks n her life but Harry's was the biggest it was not just the crazy length it was as thick as her wrist too. She began slowly taking Harry's cock down her throat one inch at a time. Eve was nearly at balls deep maybe an inch to go when for the first time in her life she began to gag!

She cough as her eyes teared up " fuck harry your cock is stupid big normally I can deepthroat anyone" Harry laughed " you're have to make up for it show me those big tits" Eve exposed her huge boobs Harry could see where Abbie got it from. Her mums boobs where even bigger but still in good shape.Before Harry could comment Eve lodged Harrys monster cock between her huge tits and began jerking up and down.

Harry was moaning loudly this was literal heaven a hot milf jerking his cock of with her huge tits. Eve was talking dirty " you have been such a bad boy for mummy not showing her your horse dick" Harry was struggling not to cum and Eve began sucking his cock deep whilst jerking his cock and fondling his balls. This was the best blowjob Harry had ever received and was holding onto the kitchen counter as he struggled to stay standing.

After a minute of Eve sucking Harry's horse cock deep Harry shouted " Fuck I am cumming!" and jet after jet of thick white cum cover Eve's face and tits. Eve was shocked " Jesus Harry so much cum!" when he finally stopped she laughed covered in cum " horse cock and you cum like a horse too I need a shower" and she ran upstairs to have a shower leaving Harry standing there with drops of cum leaking out his cock!

To be continued.

Hero50

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Part 46

Eve was looking into the mirror she could believe how much Harry had cum. Some was on her face but most was covering her designer boobs the best money could buy her husband had paid top dollar for. Most guys loved her big fake boobs. Eve had cheated on her husband several timed mainly with rich older clients.

What was she doing with this teenage fuck buddy of her daughter. But my god his cock is like the eighth wonder of the world even she had not seen one so long and thick ever.At that moment Harry came in Naked and said "I need to wash my cock sorry" and he began washing his cock in the bathroom sink. Eve was transfixed how is such a young guy so huge its like a big white python Eve could feel her pussy tingled.

Eve got naked to show of her slim tanned body and big fake boobs. She walked into her bedroom Harry was lying on the bed he was clearly getting excited as his huge cock was looking even bigger as he lay there. " Fuck Eve your such a milf look as those boobs" Eve smiled and climb on the bed she knew she going to give Harry the best time of his life.

Eve thought fuck it and grabbed harry by the face and said " You have been a naughty boy go and wait in my room NOW!" and she tugged his cock hard Harry moaned " Jesus fuck!" and walked of with his huge soft rock flopping between his legs.

To be continued...

Hero50

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Part 47

Eve looked in the mirror and pulled her knicker's down to reveal her married pussy. She was so horny and wet she felt bad for cheating on her husband he was a reasonable lover but he had an average dick and Harry had the biggest cock she had ever seen.

Eve walked into her bedroom Harry was lying on the bed his monster pale white cock was between his legs. Harry gasped "wow you are such a milf" Eve smirked as she got the n the bed with Harry and began sucking his cock head and jerking his shaft Harry got hard quickly " fuck you know what your doing!" Eve was struggling he seemed even bigger then earlier. Eve thought should I get a condom but she doubted she could find a condom to fit Harry's length and girth.

Eve lowered herself halfway down Harrys dick she shouted " OH FUCK" what shocked her was the thickness it was stretching her further then she had ever been stretched before. Harry was shocked at how tight and good Eve's pussy felt he had presumed it would not feel as tight and good as Eve had two children. It felt nearly as good as Ellie's and part of it was the fact it was married pussy the taboo of fucking another mans wife was driving him crazy! As she rode him slowly taking just over half of it he could feel his balls filling with cum god he could not cum this quick its embarrassing. He began concentrating on not cumming.

Eve was finding Harrys monster cock quiet painful but also pleasurable. After a minute of riding Harry the pain disappeared as Eve got use to Harry's size somewhat. Eve began moaning loud as waves of pleasure pulsed through her pussy she had never felt so full. Harry began sucking on Eve's amazing fake boobs. She pushed his head down arched her back and began riding him hard " OH FUCK YOUR SO BIG HARRY!" she began trembling uncontrollably and cumming on his cock before collapsing next to Harry.

In less then 3 minutes Harrys monster cock had made her cum harder then any man before. Harry smirked " giving up already" Eve laughed and she sat up grabbed his cock and played with his balls " WOW Harry even your balls are massive" Harry moaned " Suck my big balls please Eve"

Eve sucked Harrys huge pink balls for several minutes while wanking his insane length recovering from the orgasm took its time. She thought this is the big test now. She stopped look at Harry and said " bend me over Big boy and fuck me doggy with that dream dick"

To be continued