College Kid Looking for Guidance

Luckycharm

Just Browsing
Media
Whats goin on guys? So i have been on these forums for a while but I finally wanted to speak up. 21 yo college kid here, uncut.

I just put up some new pics (albums repeated somehow, still trying to delete the extras!). Let me know what you think!

I tried doing the jelq thing but its tough since im uncut. So basically im looking for a mentor i guess. I am willing to do anything you say to get bigger.

I am willing to do anything! I will seriously follow every instruction you give me, i wana gain some length and definitely gain some thickness. I am super dedicated to this and ready to start a routine if you think you can take on the challenge. I will keep you updated with all my measurements every step of the way.

So any pro PE dudes that wana take on the challenge, let me know!! Please help me out!!

I will update w measurements soon!

bigtime25

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I hate to preach and I certainly do not want to offend or patronize, but have you thought about self-acceptance? There are many people who will find you attractive and desirable regardless of how you measure up to men on this site or anywhere else, for that matter. Be careful of what you wish for; furthernore, be even more careful of scams, pain and the dangers of PE and the strangers who may take advantage of your perceived "shortcomings." Good luck; I mean that sincerely and without any ill will.

syphon80

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Whats goin on guys? So i have been on these forums for a while but I finally wanted to speak up. 21 yo college kid here, uncut.

I just put up some new pics (albums repeated somehow, still trying to delete the extras!). Let me know what you think!

I tried doing the jelq thing but its tough since im uncut. So basically im looking for a mentor i guess. I am willing to do anything you say to get bigger.

I am willing to do anything! I will seriously follow every instruction you give me, i wana gain some length and definitely gain some thickness. I am super dedicated to this and ready to start a routine if you think you can take on the challenge. I will keep you updated with all my measurements every step of the way.

So any pro PE dudes that wana take on the challenge, let me know!! Please help me out!!

I will update w measurements soon!

Hey dude, head on over to pegym.com its an awesome community of PE'ers also looking to gain, everyone is supportive and there is great advice and rountines on there... look up JP90 routine, to get conditioned and even gain from that begginers routine.

Good luck man

Luckycharm

Just Browsing
Media
Hey dude, head on over to pegym.com its an awesome community of PE'ers also looking to gain, everyone is supportive and there is great advice and rountines on there... look up JP90 routine, to get conditioned and even gain from that begginers routine.

Good luck man

Hey man thanks for the advice! Ya at this point idk what will work better for me, pumping or jelqing? Since im uncut i feel like its difficult for jelqing to work properly. I will definitely check out the forum!

Thanks!