College Life & The Penis

ORCABOMBER: I suppose I should be making a special woman's life a lot happier now?

CRAP!!!!! WTF IS SHE??! ;D

Tender: **(According to surveys, men say the first thing they notice about a woman is her eyes, and women say the first thing they notice about men is that they're a bunch of liars.) **

i have to say i notice a mans eyes and his hands.
well id notice other things first, but ya know thats not usually as visually available... ;)

TragicWhiteKnight: The first thing I always notice about women is the fact their usually running away from me.

The mace gets in the way of noticing anything after that.

ORCABOMBER: [quote author=Tender link=board=meetgreet;num=1064550995;start=20#21 date=10/01/03 at 19:44:13]I have to say i notice a mans eyes and his hands.
Well I'd notice other things first, but ya know thats not usually as visually available... ;)[/quote]
I think most people notice my hair fist!

ORCABOMBER: My brother gets that all the time! But I'm a little less approachable, mainly due to my scary/friendly attitude... 8)

rainfletcher: College was a little while ago, but we I lived in a hi-rise dorm (10 stories) full of oversexed Freshmen on their onw for the first time. I'd been 'on my own' for a couple of years already, so I was pretty put off by the immaturity.

However, we did have coed floors. The bathrooms weren' technically coed, but people used whatever was closest to their room or wherever they were at the time. Lots of naked girls and guys walking to or from a shower.

Needless to say, I was always embarrased and tried showering at 2:00am to avoid being 'seen'.

I didn't engage in much of the sexual smorgasborg (sp?), but everyone around me was shacking up with everyone else. My roomate did the rounds, much as Petite's roomate. Except that we had locks on the door, and he'd tie something on the handle to tell me I couldn't go in. I spent many a night sleeping on the couch in the common area.

It was not uncommon for group sex (2+ girls and 2+ guys) to be going on.

I always felt bad for the girls. They were completely being used, most didn't have the maturity or experience to understand what was really going on.

TragicWhiteKnight: Geez, down here we don't even make innuendos...

Okay, there's about 5 people I can think of you might be labelled 'playas' (not by me. But that's just because I hate the word 'playa'. I'd probably call them man-sluts). And aside from the occasional squeaky-bed orgasm overhearing, there's plenty of long-termism going around.

Which either means we're way too mature, or we haven't passed puberty yet.

niner: Yeah? Well we don't even make innuendos OF innuendos! :)

Maybe it's majoring in particle physics that does it, though. It's a fact that those of us that are the cool ones in class hide until AFTER we've met the girl... otherwise they immediately run as far as they can!

ORCABOMBER: [quote author=niner link=board=meetgreet;num=1064550995;start=20#28 date=10/24/03 at 18:10:56]
Maybe it's majoring in particle physics that does it, though. It's a fact that those of us that are the cool ones in class hide until AFTER we've met the girl... otherwise they immediately run as far as they can![/quote]
Fortunately, for me, in biology, they well...it's biology! ;)