College Life

big_W: Hey This is my first post here, WOO HOO. This Is my Second year of college and i'm 22 ( I took two years off after high school to decide what i wanted to do with my life). Anyway, when i was in highschool having a ten inch penis( 11 now) almost made me more or less of a freak,and one of my girlfriends broke up with me for it. But now in college I find it more of a gift, because if anything it helps me get sexual attension. Has this happened to anyone? :blush:

surferboy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Originally posted by big_W@Jan 23 2005, 10:25 PM
Hey This is my first post here, WOO HOO. This Is my Second year of college and i'm 22 ( I took two years off after high school to decide what i wanted to do with my life). Anyway, when i was in highschool having a ten inch penis( 11 now) almost made me more or less of a freak,and one of my girlfriends broke up with me for it. But now in college I find it more of a gift, because if anything it helps me get sexual attension. Has this happened to anyone? :blush:
[post=276814]Quoted post[/post]​

Good luck with college brah. I took two years off two, but because I wanted to help my mom with my brothers. Welcome to the forum though!

Kimahri

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Originally posted by surferboy+Jan 24 2005, 01:22 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(surferboy &#064; Jan 24 2005, 01:22 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-big_W@Jan 23 2005, 10:25 PM
Hey This is my first post here, WOO HOO. This Is my Second year of college and i&#39;m 22 ( I took two years off after high school to decide what i wanted to do with my life). Anyway, when i was in highschool having a ten inch penis( 11 now) almost made me more or less of a freak,and one of my girlfriends broke up with me for it. But now in college I find it more of a gift, because if anything it helps me get sexual attension. Has this happened to anyone? :blush:

Good luck with college brah. I took two years off two, but because I wanted to help my mom with my brothers. Welcome to the forum though&#33;
[post=276842]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

Welcome to the forum, bro. No, can&#39;t say that I&#39;ve had that problem, I&#39;m about 3" shorter than ya in length. Did get some reasonable attention while I was "doing time" in college though.

Freddie53

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Hey This is my first post here, WOO HOO. This Is my Second year of college and i&#39;m 22 ( I took two years off after high school to decide what i wanted to do with my life). Anyway, when i was in highschool having a ten inch penis( 11 now) almost made me more or less of a freak,and one of my girlfriends broke up with me for it. But now in college I find it more of a gift, because if anything it helps me get sexual attension. Has this happened to anyone? :blush:
Welcome&#33; You will see my comments all throughout the threads. The last two words in this forum or Support Group. I am one of those guys on the other end. I find that it is the guys under 6.5 or so that will give you trouble. They give other shorties trouble too. My suggestion is to go through the threads. This has been discussed by several guys in the few months I have been here. All you have to do is pick a category, probably the one about discrimination first. and read the first opening statement and titles and find the threads. I remember some of the threads are apparent by the titles. On each category you can go to page two three and so on back in time. I would go back about three months on each category until you find the threads that discuss this. There are some oldder threads as well, but I haven&#39;t read them. I know that there have been some in the past three months. Good luck on reading them. Just because a thread is old doesn&#39;t mean you can select quote and reply and reserect the thread if you have a particular questions that is not answered, you don&#39;t have to start a new thread and refer back to that old one.

Many who posted on this older thread are not going to take the time to post again.

Good luck. I wish I had your penis, I think. As far as day-to-day living your flaccid length is more important. HOw is fits into your pants. And if you have communcal showers what it looks like in the shower. In sex, all I can say if that I don&#39;t recommend having sex with people at all until you know them well and they love you. Then you and that person can work it out.

Fuckbuddies are different. They already know what they want and if you don&#39;t fit their fantasy criteria , then boot, out the door you go. They don&#39;t mean anything by it. They are just into having a good time getting it off wiht that they fantasize about.

Fuckbuddies come in two groups. Those that act out their fantasies and those who don&#39;t. We all have fantasies. All I truly believe is the word. There may be a few exceptions, but very few.

Again, welcome. I would love to have your size I think.

Kimahri

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Originally posted by Freddie53+Jan 24 2005, 11:45 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Freddie53 &#064; Jan 24 2005, 11:45 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-big_W@Jan 23 2005, 10:25 PM
Welcome&#33; You will see my comments all throughout the threads. The last two words in this forum or Support Group. I am one of those guys on the other end. I find that it is the guys under 6.5 or so that will give you trouble. They give other shorties trouble too. My suggestion is to go through the threads. This has been discussed by several guys in the few months I have been here. All you have to do is pick a category, probably the one about discrimination first. and read the first opening statement and titles and find the threads. I remember some of the threads are apparent by the titles. On each category you can go to page two three and so on back in time. I would go back about three months on each category until you find the threads that discuss this. There are some oldder threads as well, but I haven&#39;t read them. I know that there have been some in the past three months. Good luck on reading them. Just because a thread is old doesn&#39;t mean you can select quote and reply and reserect the thread if you have a particular questions that is not answered, you don&#39;t have to start a new thread and refer back to that old one.

Many who posted on this older thread are not going to take the time to post again.

Good luck. I wish I had your penis, I think. As far as day-to-day living your flaccid length is more important. HOw is fits into your pants. And if you have communcal showers what it looks like in the shower. In sex, all I can say if that I don&#39;t recommend having sex with people at all until you know them well and they love you. Then you and that person can work it out.

Fuckbuddies are different. They already know what they want and if you don&#39;t fit their fantasy criteria , then boot, out the door you go. They don&#39;t mean anything by it. They are just into having a good time getting it off wiht that they fantasize about.

Fuckbuddies come in two groups. Those that act out their fantasies and those who don&#39;t. We all have fantasies. All I truly believe is the word. There may be a few exceptions, but very few.

[post=276921]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

I don&#39;t know if I&#39;d want to be 11" or not....maybe 9 or 9.5. :)

twin_daddy: Try being 12" (when erect). I&#39;m about half that size when flaccid, but I do have pretty good girth. I used to have some fun being the "dude with the big penis" in college. Now i&#39;m "the dude with the big penis" at the gym.

Kimahri

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Originally posted by twin_daddy@Jan 24 2005, 01:21 PM
Try being 12" (when erect). I&#39;m about half that size when flaccid, but I do have pretty good girth. I used to have some fun being the "dude with the big penis" in college. Now i&#39;m "the dude with the big penis" at the gym.
[post=276941]Quoted post[/post]​

Well, being a foot long and thick is pretty impressive. I can&#39;t see what I&#39;d do with that much. I dated a huge guy physically with a massive endowment. He was kind of apologetic about it and would always ask if I minded trying to perform oral on him. It still was a little embarrasing that he was nearly 4" longer than me and like a full 1.5" thicker.

Pappy

Media
Originally posted by Kimahri+Jan 24 2005, 11:35 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Kimahri &#064; Jan 24 2005, 11:35 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by Freddie53@Jan 24 2005, 11:45 AM

[post=276921]Quoted post[/post]​

I don&#39;t know if I&#39;d want to be 11" or not....maybe 9 or 9.5. :)
[post=276931]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b]

<!--QuoteBegin-twin_daddy
@Jan 24 2005, 12:21 PM
Try being 12" (when erect). I&#39;m about half that size when flaccid, but I do have pretty good girth. I used to have some fun being the "dude with the big penis" in college. Now i&#39;m "the dude with the big penis" at the gym.
[post=276941]Quoted post[/post]​
[/quote]

Kimahri, no you don&#39;t want 12 inches.

Twin Daddy, I&#39;m 8 x6 when soft and I&#39;ve always been known as "whale dick".

NikkiSixx: I&#39;d think that it would be neat to have a prominent, large, bulging soft cock...then maybe I might finally get laid&#33;

Pappy

Media
Originally posted by NikkiSixx@Jan 25 2005, 05:32 AM
I&#39;d think that it would be neat to have a prominent, large, bulging soft cock...then maybe I might finally get laid&#33;
[post=277179]Quoted post[/post]​

It scares most people away.

surferboy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Originally posted by Kimahri+Jan 24 2005, 09:50 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Kimahri &#064; Jan 24 2005, 09:50 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by surferboy@Jan 24 2005, 01:22 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-big_W
@Jan 23 2005, 10:25 PM

Good luck with college brah. I took two years off two, but because I wanted to help my mom with my brothers. Welcome to the forum though&#33;

Welcome to the forum, bro. No, can&#39;t say that I&#39;ve had that problem, I&#39;m about 3" shorter than ya in length. Did get some reasonable attention while I was "doing time" in college though.
[post=276912]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

Is it sad I had to count that out on my fingers? :unsure:

Kimahri

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Originally posted by surferboy+Jan 25 2005, 08:55 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(surferboy &#064; Jan 25 2005, 08:55 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by Kimahri@Jan 24 2005, 09:50 AM
Originally posted by surferboy@Jan 24 2005, 01:22 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-big_W
@Jan 23 2005, 10:25 PM

[post=276912]Quoted post[/post]​

Is it sad I had to count that out on my fingers? :unsure:
[post=277384]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

Nah, bro...it&#39;s all good. :)

Socket4Plug

1st Like
Media
Originally posted by Pappy+Jan 25 2005, 12:29 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Pappy &#064; Jan 25 2005, 12:29 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-NikkiSixx@Jan 25 2005, 05:32 AM
I&#39;d think that it would be neat to have a prominent, large, bulging soft cock...then maybe I might finally get laid&#33;
[post=277244]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]
Hey Pappy, you just need to be around more of the "right kind" of people&#33; :D :blush:

Pappy

Media
Originally posted by Socket4Plug+Jan 25 2005, 11:20 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Socket4Plug &#064; Jan 25 2005, 11:20 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by Pappy@Jan 25 2005, 12:29 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-NikkiSixx
@Jan 25 2005, 05:32 AM
Hey Pappy, you just need to be around more of the "right kind" of people&#33; :D :blush:
[post=277454]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

And just where can I find "the right kind of people"??

autumnbreeze4321

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Welcome to the group, and good luck at school. For me personally, i have trouble with length over 9 1/2 inches some positions, and cant totally accept 12 " in any position, but it sure is fun trying.

May I ask where u are going to school?

Luv,

Autumn

Socket4Plug

1st Like
Media
Originally posted by Pappy+Jan 26 2005, 12:05 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Pappy &#064; Jan 26 2005, 12:05 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by Socket4Plug@Jan 25 2005, 11:20 PM
Originally posted by Pappy@Jan 25 2005, 12:29 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-NikkiSixx
@Jan 25 2005, 05:32 AM
[post=277454]Quoted post[/post]​
And just where can I find "the right kind of people"??
[post=277487]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]Why Dallas of course&#33; Not only do they grow bigger in Texas but we like &#39;em that way too&#33; :D