college lockerroom

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by laxboy88, Dec 9, 2009.

1. laxboy88

laxboy88 Member

Albums:
    for all the guys in college,
    if you go to work out at your school's gym, do you usually use the locker room and shower there? or will you go back to your dorm/house to shower??

2. maplecandy

maplecandy New Member

Albums:
    Use the shower there, and the Sauna!!!

3. ericbythebay

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Use the locker room at the gym. Especially if you can get a locker to keep your stuff in. You can then work out when it fits your schedule, between classes, etc., without having to go back home.

4. nick1014

nick1014 New Member

Albums:
    I use the lockers and showers at the school gym, not to mention the sauna. It's easier on the schedule and why pass up the opportunities for a good view and maybe even some attention.

5. fratpack

Gold Member

Albums:
    when I was in college, I played sports so I always used the showers, etc. there. Besides, I'm too much of a clean freak to get dressed all dirty and sweaty. I need my shower! lol.

6. B_MatureHungDad

B_MatureHungDad New Member

I did when I was in college and I know after talkin with my son who is in college he always goes home and showers

7. mwmsstud

mwmsstud Member

MatureHungDad...nice pics! woof

8. sixbysix

sixbysix New Member

it's a really short walk from my house to the gym, so i change and shower at home. i can run there and back, too.

9. D_Jared Padalicki

D_Jared Padalicki Account Disabled

I use the lockerroomshowers there, see no reason to go sweaty at home if I have the oppurtunity to clean myself immidiatly

10. D_uvtyfro

D_uvtyfro New Member

always jump in the lockerroom showers. never know what can happen. besides, like getting cleaned up and out of the sweaty clothes.

11. btj703

btj703 Member

i almost always at least jump in the shower and rinse off, and as often as i can hit the steam room for a while and take a decent shower afterwards. most other guys (my age at least) only go in the locker room to change and then either immediately leave after working out, or immediately hange back into street clothes.

i can understand people having modesty issues and not wanting to shower in "public" (even though we have stalls), but i think its pretty gross to change into clean clothes after a work out without showering, and i at least don't even like wearing them home.

12. MarquisMike

MarquisMike New Member

Albums:
    Half and half I guess, depends on my schedule. If I have the time after a workout I'll use the sauna in the locker room so I'll shower there too, but if I have class or something then I'll run back to the dorms (maybe 20ft across the way) and grab a quick shower there.
    Although, way too often, my suite mate takes forever in our shared shower so I just go use the gym's even if I don't have the time to work out.

13. mplsingleguy

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    always use the facillities to the fullest... gotta show the other guys (at least those who are interested) what's bouncing around inside my stretch shorts...

14. B_Hung Jon

B_Hung Jon New Member

I'm not on campus so much these days now that I'm in grad school. I also live by the ocean and would rather hang out there for recreation. My place is right on the beach so getting a shower is convenient.

15. txquis

Gold Member

I am in my forties now. People my age and above grew up in the era when everyone used public showers. I honestly don't know many young people today who say they do. It is all about the privacy factor.

16. handcuffs

handcuffs New Member

Albums:
    Generally speaking I go running in the mornings, so I'll run on the track at the gym, but then I'll jog back to my place as a cool down because it isn't too far. Then shower at home.

17. bthegreat

bthegreat Member

Albums:
    I shower on campus. I do my morning exercises before classes so I have 30 minutes before class when I'm done so I shower before and I'm fresh and everything. It's pretty cool

18. D_CountdeGrandePinja

D_CountdeGrandePinja Account Disabled

When I was in college, I was 100 lbs. heavier and NEVER showered in gym or even did gym!!! Now - 3/4 x's a week.

19. B_jeepguy2

B_jeepguy2 New Member

I always used the showers and the sauna in the locker room at the campus rec center when I was in college.

If you use the lockerroom showers and the sauna just be sure to wear flip flops or reef sandals in there because planter warts are pretty nasty and very easy to catch by walking around barefoot in a locker room.

20. crazyjamaican

crazyjamaican New Member

Albums:
    When i was in college I loved using the locker rooms and showers just for the thrill of being seen....or even seeing others :)

Draft saved Draft deleted