College Nude Runs and Size

jjdov26: I was thinking about the nude runs or mass streaking that goes on at some colleges. I think Arizona (ASU) or Ann Arbor in Mich. does that kinda thing.

I was wondering if any hung guys have participated about what that was like. Or if any average guys participated in one and saw a really hung guy. Stuff like that.

If there is a lot of interest in the topic, it might be a good idea to start a topic about streaking in high school and college when you have a big dick--like 5" long soft. How your buddies reacted when you went running down the road with them and it was flopping around.

Reactions: tvman678

mm5166: They all got down to their knees, started jacking off, and said : omg ! Let's make a big orgy ! :D

throb919: When I was a sophomore, streaking became a Rite of Spring on my college campus. One night, about 10 of my fraternity brothers decided to streak the 3 womens' dorms across the street from the fraternity house. As we rounded a corner, there was huge group of girls out front of one of the dorms (for some event other than our run) and we had little choice but to plow on through. (Not that we didn't want to, I mean.) But the other event had the school newspaper's photographer in attendance and next issue, there we were: front page news. (They used a butt-shot of 3 or 4 of us).

That would've been the end of that, except: a friend of a friend got the photographer to print 8" x 10" glossies of other images the paper didn't (couldn't) use. The photos made the rounds (this was pre 'Net) and then back to the fraternity house. And there I was: front-and-center, full-frontal, big-and-flopping, in all my black-and-white glory. Okay--I'll admit, it was pretty impressive; I'd never seen that view before. I was lookin' good. Floppin' against my thigh, big and bouncing, with 2 girls actually pointing and their eyes focused there! I got ribbed for awhile and, yeah, enjoyed it...

That would've been the end of that, except: one of my brothers thought it would be really funny to show the 8" x 10" to my folks when they came down for Parents Day. And it eventually was funny, but not at first. My Mother was (probably genuinely) horrified. My Dad tried to appear stern and disapproving but broke into a big ol' smile and I got an honest-to-God "Attaboy!" He ragged me about it good-naturedly for the rest of my college career and in every phone call would always ask "Keeping your pants on?"

Nothin' like a public dick-pic to promote father-and-son male-bonding.

And I think that is the end of that...unless the photo shows up on a "young guys naked in public" website. I wonder what happened to the picture...

Reactions: tvman678

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
[quote author=throb919 link=board=meetgreet;num=1068258610;start=0#2 date=11/08/03 at 11:58:42]I wonder what happened to the picture...[/quote]

It's hanging on the wall in a prominent place in the Sorority House across the street.

Pecker

When I was born my father spent three weeks trying to find a loophole in my birth certificate.

wvalady1968: [quote author=Pecker link=board=meetgreet;num=1068258610;start=0#3 date=11/08/03 at 12:04:26]

It's hanging on the wall in a prominent place in the Sorority House across the street.

[/quote]

I'll bet you're right!! :D

jjdov26: that's an awesome story throb919

If only you still had the photo, right.

You mentioned "nude guys in public" web sites.
Do such things exist and are they free or pay?

I would be interested in finding such sites because, while I'm a str8 guy, the idea of two (real, not actor) guys standing beside each other with obviously different size members would be a real turn on.

It is the whole "male competition" thing.

james9692000: I wen to Michigan for undergrad, and I ran the nude mile. Most people just take furtive glances, but a few people made overt comments. For example, one of my girlfriend's friends said to her, "I see you didn't exaggerate."

The weatheris still cold in Michigan in April; therefore, most guys appear very small.

I believe the race has basically been canceled because people started taping it.

jay_too

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
When I was a Cornell, one of the rites of spring on frat row was to streak the campus. The campus cops were obliged to chase. One afternoon after turning in the last lab write up, a group of us decided to run upto the change room at Teagle (gym). Because more cops were jumping out at every turn, the five minute run caused us to run across campus and through a wine and cheese party for the Cornell Advisers. And so we escaped the forces of oppression.

An hour or so later, my roomate's parents came by to take us to dinner. In the entrance hall of the frat house, his mom said LOUDLY, "John, I didn't realize you had such a hairy ass." Yep, busted.

Over dinner they did admit that the run through was one of the more memorable meetings of the Advisers. And when we got back, the guyz in the house had signs all over reading, "John, mom says wax your ass!"

jay