College relationship?

Evenflow618

Legendary Member
Media
Hi everyone I need serious advice

Backround: So I met this woman in college she started texting me first it was cool was not as interested in the beginning then we bonded oh my she is like the woman I have been waiting for she is astonishing I think of her all day and were only just friends. Anyway she has told me she likes me and finds me attractive so its a plus right but Im not really sure the problem is she has a boyfriend I mean she really loves that guy it seems like when she is with him she ignores me doesnt text me at all its heart-crushing So I really dont know what to do now?

Should I just move on find another girl or keep lingering around her and hope I get a chance with her?

If this helps we talk alot when shes with me at school in class but when she goes back home its all about him??

Please give me advice !
Thanks

Ohioguy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I think I would put it out there & tell her how you feel. If she doesn't act positively on it then tell her you ar going to have to go your separate ways. Also, I would tell her "who knows maybe at sometime in the future conditions might be right & you two might be able to get together". It would also be a good idea to have someone else you can direct your attentions to. If she thinks you are going to get involved with someone else it might just push her over the edge. She just might decide she needs you.

auto90403

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
you're being played.

you're her emotional tampon. you supply whatever it is her BF isn't able/willing to supply.

or course, her BF gets to spend time between her legs. which you never will.

i know, i know -- you've seen a lot of romantic comedies where girl opens her eyes to see that the perfect guy has all along been standing right there in front of her.

that's not real life.

if she wanted a sexual, romantic, intimate relationship with you, she would have made that clear. if she thinks you're fuck-worthy, she would have thought so the moment you first met.

but i'll bet she gives just enough hope that when she and her BF break up, you'll be upgraded into her panties.

not going to happen -- ever.

accept that you're her let's-just-be-friends pal.

if it hurts too much to be stuck in that role, you have to end the friendship.

sorry to be so harsh. but every straight guy has been in your position at least once and it really sucks. life's easier if you spend it around people who like you as much as you like them.

don't waste your time on unrequited love. move on.

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm not one of them, but I do know some women who like to have a safety net. Sounds like you're hers. But face it, you are a friend. And you could be a close friend. But most friends don't ever go farther in a relationship.

But if your'e content to wait in the wings in the hopes that she might think of you differently when something happens between her and her beau then good luck.

Life is short, Sweetie.

laser90

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I'm not one of them, but I do know some women who like to have a safety net. Sounds like you're hers. But face it, you are a friend. And you could be a close friend. But most friends don't ever go farther in a relationship.

But if your'e content to wait in the wings in the hopes that she might think of you differently when something happens between her and her beau then good luck.

Life is short, Sweetie.

I could not have said this one any better.... Your not being used she just turning to you for support as a friend. The real bitter pill will come when or if she breaks up with this guy and moves on to another one!! you will be crushed.

I would move on you are way to infatuated with her and need some distance to see things clearer.

good luck...lots of single gals at collage...!

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay

Life is short, Sweetie.

Ellie has it absolutely right. You are a friend. This girl may or may not know that she's playing with your feelings; regardless, the two of you are not on the same page in terms of your feelings.

I hope you don't sell yourself short and let just hope something might happen with her. I hope you use this as a learning opportunity and see her as showing you the characteristics you want and don't want in a woman. As Ellie says, life is short and being with someone who really wants to be with you above anyone else is truly worth waiting for.