College Romance

JealousBOy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
“That’s surprising considering you're sopping wet.” Matt said motioning to his drenched cockhead.
“Yeah, well it’s not gonna be enough for your fat cock. Stop complaining anyway, it’s not my fault you're a freak of nature.”
“Come on it’s not that big. Besides, you’ve ridden me before, what’s different?”
I knew from experience that Abby loved to be on top but even my average dick struggled at entering her starting in cowgirl. Usually I had to get her soaked before we tried.
“What’s different is that we never started out with me on top and we always had a bottle of lube.” She reminded him. “Neither of which are happing today.” She smiled.
“Well, I’ll have to improvise.”
Matt grabbed her by the waist and rolled her onto her back. Her firm tits bouncing on her chest as he moved her. He turned her body so that her legs hung off the edge of her bed while her torso remained on the pink comforter. He knelt to a squatting position between her legs and spread her slender legs. He ran his hands toward her tight ass and cupped her perfect cheeks. Using his thumbs he worked the outside of her vice-like pussy. He leaned in and began licking her tight slit. Abby instantly gripped the blankets around her. Matt continued eventually pushing his tongue past her tightness; he used his right index finger along with his tongue thrusting in and out of her pussy.
“Ohhh…..” she moaned.
From Matt’s squatting position I had a clear view of his cock. From here it looked more like an elephant trunk than a college guy’s dick. He was still rock hard but the weight of the massive shaft and enormous head caused it to remain pointing horizontal from his body. As he ate out my hot girlfriend his trunk of a cock bobbed in the mid-air. Every few seconds when Abby would make a deep moan I would see his heavy meat jerk, cockhead enlarging and slightly protruding from his unusually tight foreskin, after a second or two it would retract, sliding back over his massive head.
This went on for ten minutes; Abby moaning while Matt continued to bring her to orgasm with his tongue and finger. My own hand was in my shorts jerking my own dick, using my spit as lube. My eyes moved from Abby’s tight pussy to Matt’s giant cock and I wondering how it would push through her tightness.
“Pleassse Mattt, I need it. I need it in me.” She moaned eyes closed.
Matt’s cock jerked, more violently than before. The thick cockhead protruded from the tight skin and I noticed pre-cum oozing from his heavy cock. When I say oozing I mean it literally came pouring out. It resembled my own orgasm but I usually jerked and dribbled, Matt’s cock wasn’t jerking it was just oozing a stream of thick semen. I watched as it puddled on the floor. I thought to myself, “Hey, maybe they’re not going to do it after all, it looks like Matt has a premature ejaculation issue. Pathetic.” After a second his foreskin retracted leaving just the end of his massive cockhead protruding. The tightness of the foreskin seemed to stop the flow of cum.
“Ok babe.” He said as he came up for air. “You sure your ready?”
“Oh, you made me cum like six times. I’m soo ready. I think I’m soaked.” She cooed.
“Yeah you are, but it’s totally hot.” He responded.
I watched as he stood up. His cock was still sticking straight out, “Could he still be hard? Was that just precum?” I thought to myself.
He spun her body so that the top of her head was in my direction. I could see down her tight body. Matt climbed up between her legs using his right hand he jerked his heavy cock a few times then released it to bob in the air.
“Are you sure your ready for this monster?” he bragged.
“Don’t be a dweeb just put that donkey cock in me.” She giggled. “Sorry, I can’t help but be dirty.” She looked down at his meat. “Damn Matt, it’s soaked and it looks like it’s leaking. Did you cum already?”
He looked down. “Oh, nah just a little precum. There’s a lot more where that came from.” He cupped his heavy nuts and smiled.
“Wow.” She said. I could see in her eyes that she was comparing her precum to my dribble of an orgasm.
Matt grabbed his massive shaft and pointed his thick cockhead at my girlfriend’s tight pussy. The head looked ridiculous next to her tight lips. He pushed against her pussy. She moaned. His tight foreskin slowly pulled back as he nestled the huge head against my girlfriend’s tight twat. He pushed harder, a third of his massive cockhead pushed past her entrance.
“Oh, that feels amazing.” She moaned as he held still.
“Well babe, that’s just the tip.”

JealousBOy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
With one hand on her slender thigh and the other around the base of his massive cock, Matt began to ease his monster into my tiny girlfriend. While I didn’t have a perfect view, I could imagine her tightness slowly giving way to his over-sized member.
“Oh Matty, go slow.”
It looked like Matt was in his own world. He continued to maneuver his fat cockhead in and out of her tight pussy. By now the entire head was moving in and out, pulling her labia with each motion. I could hear her juices being displaced by the shear size of his cockhead.
After a few minutes Matt pushed deeper. Three inches, just under 1/3 of his shaft, was slowly shoving in and out of my petite girlfriend’s tight pussy. While Matt’s cockhead was wider than the top of his already massive shaft, the thickest was still to come. At four inches his shaft widened after which it was proportionally thick to the base. He moved deeper to just under five inches pushing in and out.
“Oh shit, Matty, it hurts. I can’t believe we did this before.” She said in between pants.
“Yeah babe, jeez your tight. Are you sure you have been having sex? Haha”
My stomach turned. He reached the six-inch mark. The sound of wet suction grew louder as did the gentle squeaking of the springs on her tiny mattress. I knew from experience that her cervix was just over 6 inches deep he had to be hitting it by now. Matt gave a gentle thrust pushing 6.5 inches deep into Abby’s tight pussy.
“Ouch! You’re too deep, you’re hitting my cervix.”
“Come on babe I still got more to go.” Said Matt bragging.
“No, this is why we had to stop. You’re too much. Now go easy.”
After a few minutes Matt picked up the pace. He started a slow thrust motion moving four-five inches in and out of Abby’s tight pussy.
“I’m cumming again! Go slow, go slow.” She begged.
He left 6 inches inside of her a moved in circular motions around her pussy. I could only imagine his massive cockhead rubbing against her tight cervix. I could hear the juice oozing out of her with each thrust.
“Damn babe your soaked but you’re still so damn tight.”
Matt started to pound against her cervix, ignoring her pleas. His meaty cock looked out of place pounding my tiny girlfriend’s tight pussy. I could see the lips pulling each time he pulled a few inches of his trunk out of her. “Would she ever be the same?” I thought.
Ten minutes had past of Matt pounding her twat. He slowed.
“Are you doing ok?” he asked.
“Yeah, I came again, twice. I’m not used to your trunk.” She said with a smile.
With that, Matt straightened on his knees and grabbed her thin thighs, positioning himself he said, “Get ready for all of it.”
“No Matt, it’s too big.” She pleaded but it was too late.
Matt pounded into my tiny girlfriend. Shoving 6.5, then 7, then just over 8 inches of his massive cock into her tight pussy, pushing the fat head past her cervix.
“Oh…fuck Matt. I can feel it! That’s too big. Slow down.”
The springs of my girlfriend’s bed were screaming as Matt pounded her with all 8 1/2 inches of abnormally, thick cock.

Reactions: Rubocop

JealousBOy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Matt pounded Abby for over 10 minutes. I was in shock of this guy’s stamina; he used every inch of his massive meat as a hammered deep into Abby’s tight pussy. Finally he pulled out, his heavy cock came out with a pop slapping his tight abs before bobbing, and hanging (due to his massive size) just below his groin. Abby’s pussy oozed her juices; a puddle stained her pink bed sheets.
“That was amazing. I came three more times.” She cooed.
“It’s not over babe.”
He grabbed her by the hips and lifted her in the air. He positioned her tight pussy just over his thick cockhead. Lying on his back he brought her down. With some maneuvering he forced his thick cock deep in side my tiny girlfriend.
“Oh my g….” she moaned deeply.
She slowly bounced on his meat stick. She soaked him with her juices but to no avail I could tell Matt was having trouble forcing his thickness into Abby’s abnormally tight pussy. I couldn’t believe after all this pounding she was still so tight. “Would she still be tight for me?” I wondered. “How could I compete with this guy?”
She came again. Her tiny body lay limp on his chest with his heavy cock implanted deep in side her.
“I can take anymore Matt. I’m shaking.”
“Ok babe, I’ll give you a break. He smirked. “At least let m cum.” He pouted.
“Ok but I want to feel it inside me.” She said as she sat up smiling deviously.
She started bouncing on his giant cock again but more vigorously. I couldn’t believe this was happening. First, my girlfriend’s horse-dicked ex boyfriend seduces her with his mammoth cock. Then he pounds her, stretching her to her limit. Now she wants him to bust his thick load in side her!” She never let me cum in her.
Her moaning increased.
“Abbs, I’m gonna cum.” He moaned.
“Ok, ok.” She increased her pace but I saw pain in her face from her sore pussy.
She bounced hard.
“Oh fuck I’m cumming.” She yelled.
“Oh babe. Fuck, I’m cumming.” He grunted.
She bounced hard but this time lifted to high. Matt’s heavy cock slid out and slapped his abs. Just as it slapped he started spray his heavy load. Rope and rope shot onto his chest and face. One rope, two ropes, three ropes, he kept cumming.
“Holy shit Matt, that’s so much cum.”
Four ropes, five ropes. She lifted his heavy cock and pressed it against her own tight abs. Six ropes, seven ropes covered her chin, then her neck. Eight ropes, nine ropes more covered her tits. Ten ropes, eleven ropes covered her tight abs more oozed out of his massive cockhead. Finally it slowed to a dribble, which was reflected of my own orgasm.
“I’m gonna need a towel.” She giggled. “Oh wow. You’re still hard!”
“Yeah babe but it won’t last long.” He said.
She lifted and pushed his fat cockhead back into her tight pussy. Four or five inches sank into her. I could tell she was in pain from the wincing. She couldn’t push more than six inches into her tightness. She laid her head on his chest, her tight tits pressed firmly against his tight abs.
“That was fucking unbelievable.” She sighed.
I gazed at my girlfriend’s tight pussy, gripping Matt’s oversized cock. His thickness stretched my girlfriend. Even her asshole was stretching from the shear width of his cock in her pussy. A few minutes passed. Matt’s cock started to slowly deflate, losing some of its width as it did. As he softened to his original (but still impressive) state, Abby’s pussy tightened. The tightness started pushing his cock out. One inch, then two oozing as it did, then three inches, four inches; five then six and a half inches of thick, soft cock flopped out of my girlfriend pushed by her tight pussy. A mixture of cum and juice oozed on Matt’s heavy cock.
“Sorry. You’re just too big to be kept inside.” She giggled.

millionman

Legendary Member
Media
Nice installment. I'm curious to see what the fallout from this action turns out to be. She's broken up with this guy before, but has his cock won her over? This is going to be a fun read.

JealousBOy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
They held each other for a half hour or so. Eventually, Abby walked Matt out of her room and downstairs. After which I frantically beat my thin dick busting a major load all over my girlfriend’s soaked bed sheets. That night I didn’t ask her about what had happened that afternoon and she didn’t say anything. When we made love that night my small dick seemingly fell into her well-stretched pussy.
Months past, the semester was coming to an end. Abby and I were doing fine. Her pussy tightened back to normal by the next day and our sex life only improved but I couldn’t help to think that when she went home for the summer she would be drilled by Matt’s massive cock all summer long.
It was the last week of school and we were packing our dorms. Abby’s parents came to meet her as did mine. We all seemed to get along fairly well. My younger sister Michele came with my parents. She was a senior in high school at the time, of age and just getting ready to set off for college. Abby and her got along great. They had met before over breaks and other visits but this time they hit it off.
“Hey, your sister and I were talking and we wanted to plan a camping trip in a week or so. What do you think?”
“Yeah, that would be great.” I responded, relieved to get Abby away from the horse-dicked ex.
“Ok great, then your sis and I will plan it. Oh, Michele there’s this guy back home who’s your age, I think you’d get along well if you want me to bring him along.”
“Uh sure!” she said excitedly.
“Ok great. His name is Kyle he’s so sweet. I’ve known him since he was really little.”
We continued packing. Later on I asked Abby who Kyle was.
“Oh, well I hope it’s not weird or anything but he’s a really great kid. He’s Matt’s little brother.”

JealousBOy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
About a week past before Michelle and I climbed into the car to pick up Abby and Kyle. They lived a few hours away so Michelle and I got up pretty early to head out. It was a quite ride for the most part, it’s not that Michelle and I didn’t get along, we did but Michelle tended to be a little rambunctious at times so I just tried to avoid the theatrics. About 30 minutes into our 2-hour drive Michelle started rummaging through her backpack.
“Shit!”
“What’s wrong?” I said.
“I forget my new bathing suit.” She responded, sounding pissed.
“Well, don’t you have one on?” I nodded toward her white tank top that covered her tiny halter bikini top.
“Uh yeah but I have a new string that I wanted to bring.” She responded sounding slightly irritated with my comment.
“Ok, well maybe Abby will have something you can borrow.” I re-assured her.
“Yeah, that would be great if we were the same size but Abby’s a lil’ more top heavy than me.”
“Yeah, ok whatever.” I responded, but it was true. Abby easily had a C-cup whereas Michelle was just fitting into a “B” (I’ve seen here bras in the laundry). My sister was not very curvaceous; she has a slender build with straight and long blonde hair with bright blue eyes. I always doubted that she would fit in a B-cup (her tits always looked smaller to me) and at 5’5” just over 95lbs a “B” would look pretty sizeable. Now she’s my sister but I knew that her butt rivaled Abby’s.
The hours past and we arrived at Abby’s parent’s house. Her and Kyle were coming out of the house as we pulled in. My girlfriend was just as hot as ever. She was wearing a pair of tight yoga shorts and a tight white tank top (like my sister) with a tiny string bikini underneath that had a hard time holding her perfect puffy nipples down. Kyle was a good-looking kid, he looked a lot like Matt but younger. He was not as built as Matt. Kyle was thinner and slightly shorter. He had thick light brown skater hair and a deep tan. Kyle had a youth about him, while I knew he was a senior in high school I would of guest him to be much younger. Michelle quickly straightened up in her seat when we pulled in she seemed to be interested in this boy. I couldn’t help but glance at his groin, wondering if the gene had been past on to him.
“Hey! I’m glad you guys made it.” Said Abby gleefully. She ran up to me and kissed me, while wrapping her arms around my neck.
Hopping off of me she said, “Bryce this is Kyle. Kyle this is my boyfriend Bryce.”
I thought to myself, “Yeah, boyfriend.”
“Hey dude, thank for letting me come along.” He shook my hand.
“And Kyle this is Bryce’s sister Michelle.” She motioned toward my sister.
“Hey.” He said.
“Hi.” She responded, with a slight smirk.
“Cool, everyone ready to go?” I asked.
“Yeah, we are.” Said Abby.
“Um, actually Abby, I was wondering if you had an extra bathing suit I could borrow. I only brought one.” Michelle asked.
I saw Kyle glance at my sister’s chest.
“Uh, yeah sure I think I have an older one that might fit come on inside.”
Kyle and I packed up the rest of the supplies. By the time we were finished the girls were walking back to the car, both giggling.
“Ok, we ready?” I asked.
“Yes.” They all said.
We climbed into the car and headed toward the campsite.