60% Straight, 40% Gay
Recap:

"FINE... If you want to throw a tantrum and run to THEO" he said in a
mocking voice, "then be my guest. You're always running to Theo every
chance you get!"

"What are you talking about? You are delusional. I'm out of here."
Devante rushed out the room and
down the stairs to Theo's waiting car.

"What prompted your change of heart?" Theo asked coyly.

"My roommate's being a dick. I just couldn't stay there with him this
weekend so I figured I would take
my chances with you."

"Smart man. You won't regret it" Theo said as he pulled off.

Chapter 18:

Devonte sat, arms folded, as thoughts ran quickly through his mind
and Theo sped away from his dorm. Devonte could not figure out what
that whole situation was about. He had only wanted to get over the
rough spot they were clearly in. Devonte sank into the seat as Theo
turned a corner.

"So I guess seeing me was not the reason you said yes then, huh," he
asked after looking at the miserable face Devonte was wearing.

"Nah, but I'm sure this will be cool though," Devonte responded as he
grabbed for his cell phone which had just gone off.

"Come back," read the text message he received from Spencer. The
look on Devonte's face went from anger to shock and back to
furiousness before he could finish the text.

"Y SHOULD I?" was his response.

"Cuz I want talk to u," was Spencer's retort.

"Oh now u wanna to talk, but when I was tryn..." Devonte sent texting
quickly as if the key strokes would convey his anger to Spencer.

"NEVERMIND," was the last text message he received from Spencer.

Within minutes they were pulling up in front of Theo's house. When they
got inside, Devante felt relieved to be able to throw his stuff down and
plop down on the couch.

"I'm going to throw your stuff in my room ok?" said Theo.

"Ok! I just needed to crash for a second. I can moved it."

"No worries dude. Just relax. This weekend is all about you?"

"What do you mean?" asked Devante confusedly.

"I'm just saying, you seem a little stressed so I want you to relax and
enjoy yourself this weekend. Don't worry about the outside world, what
people think, what they expect, just think about what makes you happy and
what makes you feel good."

"Ok. I can do that."

After sitting for a moment, Devante got up and asked if he could hop
in the shower quickly. Theo nodded so Devonte grabbed boxer briefs
and a tank top from the duffel bag, a wash cloth and towel out of
Theo's linen closet, and walked into the bathroom as Theo stood in
front of the stove.

He took the soap and turned the shower heat all the way up and
stepping into the scolding hot water. As Devonte stood there, his
mind began racing and he began to wonder about things. Why had
Spencer texted him? Why had he acted that way? Why had he come
to Theo's place?

Water continued to shower down his body, onto the bathroom floor,
and down the drain. Devonte turned off the shower and let the last
of the water funnel into the drain. He stepped out and wrapped the
towel around his waist and walked to the door to walk out. As his
hand touched the door handle, he became completely frozen.

"Am I going out there, in front of Theo, like this," he thought to
himself as he stood there motionless.

His mind became a maze of thoughts yet his body did not show,the
internal strife his mind and heart were going through. He went back
and forth until the moment when he made a decision.

"Nice tank top bro," Theo said to Devonte as he walked out the
bathroom.

"Thanks," Devonte retorted.

"I made us a gourmet meal bro. Sit down and I'll unveil your plate."

Devonte sat at the table and Theo placed a dish covered in paper
towel in front of him.

"Wuh lah! Bon appetite," Theo exclaimed as he pulled the paper towel
off.

"Hamburger helper," Devonte asked confusedly.

"Yea man! Gourmet stuff right here bro." Theo said as he made
himself a plate and sat down.

After dinner, Devante got up and grabbed his backpack and got started
cranking out his literature paper. He was writing about the juxtaposition
of characters in Great Expectation. About two pages into his ten page
paper he looked up to find Theo staring at him in the distance.

"What are you working on?" inquired Theo.

"Nothing, just writing this paper for Rhet/Comp 1024."

"What's it about?"

"It's about the book Great Expectation"

"Really?"

"Yeah. Why?"

"That's one of my favorite books. The imagery and whimsy that Charles
Dickens uses in that book makes me feel like I'm right there with Pip
talking to Miss Havisham and its untraditional characters and story
progression really leaves you constantly asking yourself what's next."

"I would have never imagined you for a literature junky."

"I wouldn't call myself a junky but I do enjoy a good book every now and
then; afterall, I am in college aren't I?"

"I guess"

"I always keep a trick or two up my sleeve" Theo bantered with a sinister
grin on his face. "I have the perfect thing to help you with your paper"
he said as he slid out of the room.

"I hope it's the Cliff Notes version, cuz I could sure use it"

"It's NOT!" Theo echoed from the other room. "And I already told you that
that's one of my favorite books so I am all the Cliff Notes you need!"

Moments later, Theo returned with a bottle of chilled Moscato wine and
two large glasses.

"Oh no no no..." Devante protested. "NONE for me! I have to finish this
paper."

"And you will, the wine is just to help you think"

"I don't need any help thinking, I need help figuring out what direction
I want to take this paper in."

"Relax. Have a glass of wine. You've had a long stressful day and your
brain is probably in overdrive. Just have a glass of wine and take a
couple of deep breathes and I promise you will crank this paper out in no
time. Plus I'll even help you."

Hesitantly, Devante accepted the glass of wine and took a big gulp before
returning to his paper.

"Slow down cowboy. You got to finish this paper so don't drink too fast!"

Throughout the night they sipped and worked on the paper. Devante would
type out his ideas and Theo would read through the novel and look for
quotes and examples that supported his argument. Two hours and 3 bottle
of wine later they were putting the finishing touches on the paper.

Slamming the computer down on Theo's lap for him to read, Devante asked
"So what do you think?"

Theo read a couple of paragraphs and responded, "Looks good to me.
Obviously I would say that we should read it again once we're sober but
all in all, it looks..."

His thought was suddenly interrupted by Devante's soft lips pressing
against his.

"You must have been reading my mind" Theo said as their lips parted.

Half drunkenly and half longingly, Devante responded "Shut up, I don't
want to talk! Just kiss me."

That's all Theo needed to hear. He pulled Devante closer and planted
another kiss on those luscious ebony lips of Devante's. There were still
faint traces of the wines that they had drank on Devante's tongue and
Theo savored it.

This concludes Chapter 18.

Many thanks to my friend and fellow author, Johnny, who co-wrote part of
this chapter for me. If you want to contact him about the chapter shoot
him a message at xenos0121@gmail.com .

I truly hope you enjoyed this chapter! As always, I love hearing from you
so email me your thoughts (the good and the bad) at
TomTheWriter@ymail.com. Also, don't forget that this story would not be
possible without this site so please consider donating if you can :).

udontgotnomore

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
[FONT=&quot]RECAP:[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Slamming the computer down on Theo's lap for him to read, Devante asked [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]"So what do you think?"[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Theo read a couple of paragraphs and responded, "Looks good to me. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Obviously I would say that we should read it again once we're sober but [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]all in all, it looks..."[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]His thought was suddenly interrupted by Devante's soft lips pressing [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]against his.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]"You must have been reading my mind" Theo said as their lips parted. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Half drunkenly and half longingly, Devante responded "Shut up, I don't [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]want to talk! Just kiss me."[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]That's all Theo needed to hear. He pulled Devante closer and planted [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]another kiss on those luscious ebony lips of Devante's. There were still [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]faint traces of the wines that they had drank on Devante's tongue and [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Theo savored it. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]CHAPTER 18: [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Devante's lips were so soft against Theo's. His tongue darted in and out of Theo's mouth with a passion and aggression that he had never seen before. Devante let his hands roam wherever they wanted. Theo was his tonight and there was nothing that Theo could do to stop it.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Theo quickly broke their embrace and turned to Devante, "Wow, you're really hot and horny tonight aren't you?"[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Devante quickly spat back, "Didn't I tell you to shut up and kiss me? Unless it is a moan I don't want to hear any sounds coming from your face." [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Theo could tell by Devante's speech and word choice that he was a bit intoxicated but he didn't let this stop what was to come.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Devante grabbed the back of Theo's head and held him in as they had a long passionate kiss. Devante’s tongue probed the deepest regions of Theo’s mouth. Theo would occasionally suck on the tip of Devante’s tongue then trace his lips with his tongue. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]AS they continued to kiss, Devante grabbed the bottom of Theo’s shirt and began to pull it over his head. Once off, he traced the brown area around each one of Theo’s nipples and then explored the rest of his chest. Theo let out a little laughter as the Devante’s fingers tickled the hairs on his chest.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Breaking free of their kiss, Devante went down and started kissing Theo’s neck, then his upper chest, and then stopped at his nipples. He flicked his tongue over the left nipple, then the right, then the left again. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Theo uses his free hand to unzip his fly and begins to stroke his dick inside of his jeans. By this point Devante’s dick is at full erection and pointing straight up stretching the material of the basketball shorts that he was wearing. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]After Devante finished devouring Theo’s nipples, he continued to make his way down Theo’s body. He began with small kisses to Theo’s abs and lower stomach and continued to his belly button where he both licked and fingered.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]At this point, Theo was feeling sensations that he had never felt before. The feelings that Devante was sending throughout his body were so intense and euphoric that he thought he might cum before even getting to the main events. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Panting hard and nervous that he may come, Theo tried to take control of the situation by flipping Devante over and showing his body some attention, but Devante was so entranced that he stopped Theo before he could even get up. Some combination of his anger at Spencer, his sexual frustration, and his intoxication gave him strength that Theo had never seen before.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Devante pinned Theo down to the bed and told him “Don’t Move!”[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Theo obeyed those orders and laid back down. As Devante’s mouth moved further down Theo’s body his hands were still on Theo’s chest exploring every nook and cranny.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]When Devante finally got down to Theo’s waist, he quickly undid his belt and the button on his trousers, but to Theo’s amaze, he did not immediately take his dick out and start sucking it. Instead he kissed around his v-cut torso. He then inhaled a deep breath in Theo’s man bush. His natural scent mixed with the aroma of his intoxicating sweat danced around Devante’s nose. He thought he was in heaven.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Releasing Theo’s aching cock from it’s cloth prison, Devante licked the shaft from the tip to the base. He then focused his attention on Theo’s swollen balls. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]“When was the last time you blew a load?” Devante asked Theo[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]“It’s been two or three days, I’ve just been so…”[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Devante interrupted him, “Didn’t I tell you not to talk?” Theo sat there with a dumbfounded looked on his face. “Just nod like a good little boy” Devante continued. Confused at what was happening, Theo just nodded.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]With that, Devante grabbed Theo’s balls and softly massaged them in his hands. He slurped one into his mouth and tonged it around a little bit before switching it out for the other one. After he had gotten them both good and slobbed up he tried to put them both in his mouth at once. Unfortunately they were both so large that he couldn’t fit them inside of his mouth together.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]He sucked on them and the hairy sac for a few minutes more before he kissed the head of Theo’s cock. By now it was leaking pre-cum like a faucet. The head was slick and glistening and Theo licked the tip and took a little taste of the pre-cum. Surprisingly, it was a little sweet and not at all how he remembered it to taste from his last encounter. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]After teasing the head for a bit he begins bobbing his head up and down, up and down, up and down until he gets into a good rhythm. Feeling good, Theo grabs the back of Devante’s head to hold him down. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Devante’s grabbed Theo’s hand and slams it back on the couch and shot him back a threatening look. For fear of pissing him off, Theo knew not to try that again and Devante got back to his dick sucking rhythm. Feeling adventurous, Devante tried to deep throat Theo’s cock. Being a bit of an amateur still he didn’t get very much of it down his throat, but the sensation was still intense for Theo.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Abruptly, Devante got up, walked over to Theo’s bedroom, and eased down his pants. Theo smiled as he thought he was about to get lucky, but that smile quickly faded as Devante’s dick came heading towards Theo’s mouth. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Confusedly, Theo opened his mouth to greet Devante’s stiff prick. Devante wasted no time as he began to violently face fuck Theo. He put his hands on the side of his face to steady him as he rammed his cocked further and further down Theo’s throat.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Theo started coughing as a couple time Devante’s dick had slipped further in than expected. When Theo regained his composure he could taste the faint remnants of pre-cum and could tell that must have been leaking down his throat as he got face fucked. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Theo grabbed Devante’s ass checks to slow down his thrusts. Devante had a delicious ass. Round and large like melons buts silky soft to the touch. He caressed those globes as he continued to suck Devante off.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]His hand continued to explore Devante’s body as he pulled his cheeks apart and let them clap as they slammed back together. After his ass had loosened up a bit and Devante wasn’t as tense, he used pull his cheeks apart once again, but this time instead of letting them go he circled his tight little pucker hole with his finger.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Noticing how calm Devante was about it, he flicked a little precum from his own dick with his finger and rubbed it onto Devante’s hole. The more vigorously he rubbed, the more his anus loosened up. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Finally, deciding to rick it all, he slipped his index finger up Devante’s ass. Devante lurched forward and almost choked Theo lodging his dick even further down his throat. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Theo began to slowly slide his finger in and out of Devante’s beautiful ass. The more he fingered him the faster Devante would thrust. Theo then boldly stuck a second finger in and Devante thrust one more time into Theo’s mouth and let the built up cum burst from his dick.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Without warning, Theo was drowned in cum. Theo tried to open his mouth and let the cum dribble out, but Devante held his mouth closed forcing him to swallow. Because of the fingering, Devante had more cum than he had ever had. Even after swallowing 5 mouthfuls there was still more that dribbled out of the corners of Theo’s mouth.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Devante collapsed on the bed. Theo coughed a bit and took a moment to catch his breath. He then reached down and tugged a bit on his slightly deflated dick to revive it. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]He turned to look at Devante, only to find him sound asleep. He nudged him a few times but thanks to the alcohol he was not very responsive. Theo punched the wall. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Moments later Theo’s door flew open.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]“Bro what the fuck” said the dark shadow entering.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]“When did you get home?” Theo said startledly.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Ignoring Theo’s nakedness, the figure responded “About 15 minutes ago, then I heard a loud thump in here and I thought something had fell and broke.” Looking over to Theo’s bed he saw naked Devante fast asleep. “Broah… Didn’t know I was interrupting”[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]“You’re not!” he said angrily. “He’s sleeping”[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]“Well I’m going upstairs to my room, feel free to join me”[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]“Naw, I think I’m cool, but thanks.”[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Theo’s roommate left and Theo got in the bed next to Devante and drifted off to sleep.[/FONT]

Reactions: Thesussexcock
D

deleted413024

Keep it coming please!!! Spencer needs to bottom for Devante

udontgotnomore

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
NOTE: This is only the first installment of the chapter. I am trying to ease back into writing and am looking or your feedback.

Chapter 20:

Devante continues to stare at Theo until the silence becomes intolerable. “What are you talking about” Theo finally asks.

“What am I talking about” Devante repeats with rage and frustration. His face began to contort itself into a look that Theo had never seen before. “What kind of question is that? What I’m talking about is that fact that I am strolling around here naked and you didn’t think it was important to tell me that your roommate is home” he finished.

Unphased by the rant that Devante was giving him, Theo responded coyly “I’m not sure how all of this suddenly became my fault. First of all, I was clearly sleeping. Not sure how I am supposed to prompt you of something when I am clearly dead to the world since I didn’t get much sleep last night because of your snoring.” Theo flashed a smile at Devante to cut some of the tension. “Second, I never told you to walk around naked anyway. It’s not my fault that you are trying to show off that raging boner and got caught by the wrong audience.” Theo was struggling to hold back his laughter.

“This is not FUCKING funny” Devante screamed.

Theo quickly swooped in and planted a kiss on Devante’s lips to stop Devante from continuing with his argument. The innocent kiss quickly turned into a battle of the tongues. Devante’s mouth opened wider and wider to let Theo’s eager tongue in more.

As the kiss got more intense so did the two of them. Theo extended his hand around and grabbed Devante’s soft dick. As his tounge began to trace the inside of Devante’s mouth, he slowly gripped his hardening dick and began to softly stroke it. Theo’s dick wasn’t shy either. It was slowly rising to the occasion with a little help from Devante.

The two continued their passionate embrace until they were interrupted by a voice, “Should I put your food in the oven to stay warm? Looks like you two may be a while?”

Devante turned beet red. Not only had Chad seen him naked, but now he saw him fully hard and stroking Theo’s cock. He immediately turned his face in shame.

“Shut up!” Theo responded playfully. “We’ll be right out.” Chad turned around and headed back into the kitchen.

“I am NOT going out there!” Devante stated emphatically. “If it wasn’t bad enough after this morning, this just takes the cake. Who knows how long he was standing there watching us.”

“Who cares” Theo said as he got up to slide on a pair of sweatpants. “He couldn’t care less about seeing your little dick.”

“I just can’t go out there and eat with him like everything is ok, when it is clearly awkward as fuck.”

“Right now it seems like you are the only one that seems awkward. He seems fine and I know, for damn sure, that if I have to choose between being fine and not eating his cooking, I’m choosing being fine. His father is a chef at some restaurant and his food is amazing.”

“I’m not going” Devante repeated pouting.

“Don’t be like that! Come on! Please!” Something about Theo pleading convinced Devante to change his mind. The thought that now the balance of power may be shifting and that he was in control made him feel good – even if was only about going to breakfast.

“Ok, I’ll go but I won’t speak to him” Devante retorted.

“Suit yourself. As long as I get to eat, I’ll be happy.”