College Roomates Meet (MM)

udontgotnomore

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
He stared at the two of them as he took his first bite of his elaborate meal. He continued to stare only breaking eye contact to switch his gaze from one of them to the other.

By this point, Devante was fuming. He was fed up with the repeated remarks, tension, and the overall awkwardness of the entire situation. He quickly finished his food and then stood up and walked out of the kitchen.

Devante went into Theo’s room collected his laptop and the rest of his belonging then proceeded to get dressed. As he searched for his socks, he was met with a floor littered with empty beer and wine bottles from the previous night.

Dressed, Devante returned to the kitchen. “Drive me home Theo” he demanded.

“Damn! Can you at least say please?” Theo responded with a childish grin.

“Please” Devante responded in an aggravated tone. Clearly, he did not want to be in Chad’s presence a second longer.

Theo pushed back from the table and started heading into his room to throw on a hoodie and grab his keys. A few minutes later he returned with his keys in hand and ready to head out.

As they walked to the door, Chad came running behind them. “You didn’t think you were going to lose me that easy did you Lover Boy” he teased.

“Are you fucking serious” Devante asked as he continued to walk towards the car.

Sure enough, as Devante climbed into the passenger seat, Chad climbed into the back. The drive to his dorm was short and filled with an abundance of silence. The tension in the air was high and Devante couldn’t have been more relieved when he got out of that car. As he was walking up the path to his dorm, Theo blew him a kiss which only upset him more.

As Devante walked got closer to the building, he spotted Jeff standing out front smoking a cigarette and staring right at him. He went into an immediate panic as he wondered how much of that he had seen.

“Was that Theo’s car you were just getting out of?” Jeff questioned.

Unsure how to respond, Devante dodged “It’s good seeing you too. Thanks SO much for asking.”

“Where have you been? Spencer said you stormed out last night”

“Did he also tell you that he was being a dick?”

“What is going on with you two? You all used to be the best of friends and now you both are pissing me off!” At this point he put his cigarette out and the two start to walk up to their rooms. “I’m seriously considering finding a new best friend.”

They got up to Devante’s room and Jeff kept going to his door. Concerned about what might await him on the other side of the door, Devante asked “You aren’t coming in to hangout?”

“I’ve been hanging out with that mopy bastard since you left. It’s your turn.”

As Devante opened the door to continue into his room, Jeff came back out and said “and that white stain on your sheets is yogurt… I promise”

Devante just shook his head and kept walking. As he walked in he could sense the misery of his roommate. Spencer looked over to see Devante, but never acknowledged his presence.

Devante, still frustrated from him morning, ignored it and continued in to unpack his duffle bag. With every item that he removed from his bag, Spencer made a noticeable breath.

Finally, Devante couldn’t take it anymore. “What is your problem? Like really, I can’t figure you out.”

“You can’t figure me out? I can’t figure YOU out. At one point you wanted nothing to do with Theo and now all of a sudden you and him are best friends and you barely speak to me.”

“Are you crazy? What are you talking about?” Devante asked honestly confused. “We are not best friends, he just happens to be one of the only people I know that has an apartment that I can crash at when you go ballistic.”

“Fuck you! I don’t go ballistic. Excuse me for caring about our friendship. We used to hang out all of the time, but then you joined that stupid swim team and started hanging out with THEO all the time and now you are never here!”

“Oh my God! You’re jealous aren’t you? You’re jealous that I am hanging out with Theo and not you” Devante realized.