college roommate

Discussion in 'Show Off' started by mplsingleguy, Feb 2, 2008.

1. mplsingleguy

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Any guys have a chill roommate that you made a pact with that during college you gave each other some no-strings help to keep the tension of college down to a minimum?

2. mountainguy

mountainguy New Member

3. garyemenson

garyemenson Member

Albums:
    My room mate, and I used to wrestle to start off with. We had some drinks one night, and one thing led to another and soon we were dry humping and making out. We did it for so long and hard we both came. After experience, it had progressed to heavy petting, then handjobs, and then oral all the time. His girlfriend was living in Ontario at the time, and we were in Vancouver. Three times a week we made out, and sucked eachother off. We started out saying it was because our girls were not in the same town, and how it wasn't really cheating, cause we were buddies, "buddies do for buddies..." and before we knew it we were starting to fall in love. his brother started to suspect something, and come the end of the school year....around april he moved out. We're still best friends, but there is a little tension there now.

4. B_bobs3304

B_bobs3304 New Member

hmmm........well i had a two next door guys that were both gay.

sorry.......no fictional accounts for you, all truth here. no one got banged. they played loud music tho.

5. B_frostpanda09

B_frostpanda09 New Member

6. SpeedoMike

Gold Member

not at all. people were much too uptight in those days.

7. BigPug

BigPug New Member

Albums:
    Same for me. He was a wrestler with a beautiful blonde girlfriend he banged. When he came home drunk though he would jump on me while I was asleep and pull me to the floor to wrestle. Usually he just had on white briefs and of course I knew he got hard. It would slap my face but I was too scared to make a move. That was till he did it one night in a jock. I went wild. First licking his ass then I pulled it out and swallowed. He loved it and his big cock shot huge loads. We never talked about it but we did it about twice a month. I still have pictures of him but no idea where he is.

8. garyemenson

garyemenson Member

Albums:
    My buddy is still pretending he totally hetero, we don't mess around anymore, and often wonder if he actually believes he is straight. I came to terms with my atraction to men at maybe 16-17 but am still a closet case....I can actually say i was in love with this man, the only one i can actually say that for. We have not so much as even laid together and watched tv like we used to. Truth be told, I miss it, and miss him, and hate his girlfriend for no apparent reason. Could I be in love with him? maybe.

9. D_Biff Wellington

D_Biff Wellington New Member

For those of us who don't bang their roomies, I'd suggest getting down some common ground. If you guys "smoke" - whatever that may imply - usually that's a mad chill way to bond. You may not have any common ground but you guys might get tight, or you may not because first year roommates tend not to stick together. You'll be able to get a lot of info from him just from how he acts around other kids during the first few days, so remember that shit and make sure that you don't intentionally piss him off during the first few weeks.

If you're going to bring a chick back, or think there's a really good chance of doing so, tell him in advance and make some sort of signal to say that you're in there and not to disturb - a tie, a text, a word on the whiteboard... something. Never go longer than an hour if you can help it so that your roomie isn't standing outside your dorm for ages at 3AM.

That's the best advice I can give off the top.

10. hotbtminla

Gold Member

Albums:
    I never had a "gentleman's agreement" but this thread struck a chord anyway.

My second year I had a roommate who would routinely bang chicks in our room while I was in there "sleeping." It never happened when they were sober. Sometimes a girl would question whether or not they should be hooking up with me there, and he'd wear them down with "it's cool, he's sleeping." Of course I was always awake at by then, but I found the situation so awkward, and I was so uptight at that age that I'd just pretend to be asleep.

Every time it happened I would get hard as fucking rock, but was way too paranoid to try to silently jerk off. My internal conflict was exacerbated by the fact that R had a KICKING bod and a large cock (I'd never seen it hard, but I'd seen it soft plenty of times - he was obviously not shy - and several girls commented on it). He was ROTC - which explains both the bod and my being intimidated. He was also a total tool. We didn't get along, just tolerated each other. So it bothered the hell out of me that this jackass would turn me on.

Nudity (both my own and other people's) was never a big deal with me, but R was really comfortable being naked in front of me. He never hesitated to strike up a conversation while drying himself off after a shower and getting dressed. He apparently thought nothing of talking to me about some inane topic while facing me stark naked, drying his hair with a towel, with his long, thick cock swinging around. I wasn't as familiar with cocks then as I am now :tongue:, but in thinking back it's entirely possible it looked so big because he was turned on doing it.

Right before finals week of the second semester we inevitably a night when we were both hammered. He stumbled in drunk, I was already in bed. He woke me up to complain about a girl we both knew who had been cock-teasing him relentlessly. He was sitting at the foot of my bed (actually on my feet, god he annoyed me) and turned the conversation to his ex, who I disliked even more than him and he knew it. Again in retrospect, a possibly clever move by a drunk meathead because I was drunk too, and talking about his bitch ex created a meeting of the minds in a "enemy of my enemy is my friend" kind of way.

My memory is too fuzzy to remember when or why it was that he laid back and started rubbing his package, and I'm embarrassed to admit I fell for the whole "I'm so hard up, man" routine, but I did. He undid his pants and slid his hand in. I shifted in the bed and leaned over and buried my head in his crotch. We didn't say anything. We just slid his jeans down and I blew him. His cock was just as big as I'd imagined and the most perfect cock I'd ever sucked up to that point. Considering how much I disliked him I really went to town on it too. Worked his nuts over, kissed his abs, the whole nine. Shameful. He had his hands on my head and just used my mouth like a sex toy. Shot his load down my throat without more than a few grunts. Then he said thanks, stumbled over to his bed and passed out.

Next morning he was still out when I left for the gym and wasn't there when I got back. He made himself scarce though finals week, and we never talked about what happened. There was definitely a chilliness whenever we were around each other, but then again there was always a chilliness so... we didn't room together after that and in fact I think I only ever ran into once during the rest of college.

Anyway, not something I'm proud of, and I put it out of my mind until just now. And I'm pissed at him all over again because remembering it while writing this has given me a huge hard on AGAIN. Asshole.

11. crescendo69

Gold Member

That was better than a lot of the fiction here. My roommate was a similar asshole.

12. B_Nick8

B_Nick8 New Member

New York City, by way of Marblehead, Boston and Ge
    Unfortunately, that was hot.. And I hate him for you.

13. hotbtminla

Gold Member

Albums:
    Thanks crescendo. Truth is stranger than fiction and also way more embarrassing. While I guess this episode wasn't all that strange, it was (and still is) embarrassing. On a couple levels.

Sorry for the long post... that's something I've never talked about or thought about much (it happened 14 years ago), but I guess needed to be exorcised. The context was where all the mental/emotional complexities were. Otherwise it would have just been a "I blew my dickhead roommate once" post. :rolleyes:

14. mplsingleguy

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    thanks for the post- it was definately a bone inducer LOL. Don't ever apologize for a "long post"- it's much more enjoyable to hear details from a buddy when he relives a potent memory. Those who don't like the detail will just skim the content!

I think that there are skeletons in everyone's closet, man- i know there are things that I regret doing, and, simillarly, things that later on I regret NOT doing :) But I've learned two things over time: 1) you can't go back and change anything and 2) you learn alot about yourself in those moments.

I think he definately got off in showing off to you man, so I'd say be glad that you had a hot roommate that wasn't ugly and smelled like body odor-

and

looks like you got "closure" to a roommate experience that wasn't showing much signs of improvements anyways- so maybe there was a silver lining after all!

It's all in how you frame it dude

15. KurtzBoom

KurtzBoom New Member

I had with one of my friend just once where i had no girl and no option to pleasure who lives in some 3 house behind... We would got to an waterfall location ( and unknown mountain region) .. Have party..

Kurtz

First Time Anal Teen Sex Video, Hot young babe gets fucked:
    http://www.AdamTube.com/video/03.htm

16. garyemenson

garyemenson Member

Albums:
    I don't understand why people are hating on this dude. I can understand that perhaps there could have been more of a relationship developed, in a less homophobic society, but sex complicates things, at least when one has not come to terms with their bi/homosexual tendencies. Not that I condone being cold or flighty after a sexual encounter, I understand is all. I have experienced it myself. For months after my buddy moved out he was always on guard, almost self conscious, as if what we had done before was all a big mistake and he had some sort of epiphany. It was wierd. We did everything together beforehand. Movies, dinner, working out,and lol we'd drive around singing country(call it gay, what ever, we had fun) and of course there was the sexual aspect.After he moved out we saw each other only a few times a month. Which bothered me because we were so close before. Even now when we talk on the phone, I can tell if his girlfriend is there. He doesn't talk to me like he used to, he doesn't do his Sid the sloth(from Ice age) voice for me when she is there, or say anything remotely emotional, like "I miss you" .

As for the story it isn't fictional.

17. digdugm2000

digdugm2000 Active Member

Albums:
    Here is my story
    I went to a small midwestern college and was placed with another member of the swim team. I was fresh out of small town high school and knew nothing. I ended up with an exchange student from Italy who was there on a scholarship. We seemed to get along and were a good match for roommates....
    When we first started rooming together he kept himself covered but as time went on he began to open up a bit more. I used to see him in his bikini Italian briefs which were so hot compared to my tighty whitey briefs...gradually I learned that he used to sleep in the nude which I didn't realize until I would see his briefs on the floor while he was sleeping or when I woke up early and saw that he was nude...not totally but just part of his ass or enough to know that he was naked....I used to get up earlier than he did so I would take a shower and beat off in the shower and when I got back to the room he would have done the same thing but we never said anything...we had an unspoken rule that I would announce in a loud way that I was coming into the room and he would cover up or something and stop.
    That went on for awhile until one time when we went to bed and we were both drunk....I knew he was naked in bed cause I saw him take his bikini briefs off before he got into bed...after about 20 minutes I heard him breathing heavy and it didn't take long before I knew he was beating off...which made me totally hard....I desperatly wanted to beat off too but didn't want him to know I was awake..I heard him cum and them use his underwear to wipe off and then throw them on the floor.....I was about to explode but mantained composure....this started a new routine for him....he started beating off at night when I was a few feet accross the room from him and wanting to do the same thing...being from a small midwestern town we would never talk about this kind of thing.... until one hot summer night when I waited till he was done and a hour later when I thought he was asleep I jacked off in bed and fell asleep too...the next moring I woke up first as usual, and saw him laying there completly naked and totally hard and no covers on...I was also hard and naked and immediatley went to the shower to beat off....while I was in the shower and beating off I was surprised to hear his voice say "can you hurry up cause I need to do the same thing and he opened the curtain and saw me with my hard cock in my hand.....I quickly tried to turn away but it was obvious.....he was actually really cool and said "listen Doug it's Ok and we have been trying to hide it for months but we both masturbate and in my family it was nothing to be ashamed of....we all did it....
    being the stupid small town Luthern mid western closeted homo I just grabbed a towel and walked out of the shower...he was standing there with a full hard on and I did nothing.....he was the one who came out of the closet...not really but he told me about how he grew up in a family of 3 boys just like me and he was the oldest....I am the youngest....he said that they were always nude since they were born...went to the beach naked, saw their parents naked, it was no big deal......he told me how his Father was so proud of him for everything....his grades, his swimming, how he was a mentor to his brothers and even his big dick.....I couldn't believe it.....my dad never said anything like this to me....
    After this he never hid his nudity or big dick from me....we used to beat off together alot...he always commented how I could be his brother cause we were both the same size except I was circumcised.
    I still get christmas cards from him and his wife but I haven't seen him in almost 20 years...believe me I still beat off thinking about him and how much he taught me to be proud of my dick and who I am.
    it was fun

Mplssingleguy - Thanks for re-living some great memories for me. Love this thread.

18. hot-rod

Gold Member

Don't feel bad about doing him or thinking maybe he used you. Turn the tables and your mindset. You got what you wanted from him. You came out on top. :fing02:

19. Hemicudap

Hemicudap Member

Albums:
    Not here, especially being in the midwest

20. hotbtminla

Gold Member

Albums:
    :biggrin1:

Yes, me doth protest too much.

Draft saved Draft deleted