Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Same for me. He was a wrestler with a beautiful blonde girlfriend he banged. When he came home drunk though he would jump on me while I was asleep and pull me to the floor to wrestle. Usually he just had on white briefs and of course I knew he got hard. It would slap my face but I was too scared to make a move. That was till he did it one night in a jock. I went wild. First licking his ass then I pulled it out and swallowed. He loved it and his big cock shot huge loads. We never talked about it but we did it about twice a month. I still have pictures of him but no idea where he is.

What, Pics of him naked??

Reactions: bigbenis

B_Hung Jon

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My college roommate up until a year ago was & is my best friend & we'd been close since we were kids. I've talked about him on this site many times. We had a relationship through most of high school and then in college. We fell in love fairly early & were able work it out so that we stayed intimate all along. We have both dated girls. It didn't seem to be an issue with any of our other friends. I think peeps realized we had something special & were supportive of us.

garyemenson

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
You're lucky hung Jon. My bud's brother teased us relentlessly. He still does when the three of us hang out. Many of my friends teased me too.
I'm sure my friends were just kidding, but my friends brother I think was a little more serious, borderline offensive, I theorize he was jealous because he had no friends as close as we were...at least I tell myself that. It could be to make his brother so uncomfortable with our relationship that he would naturally pull away. My best friend and I were both dating girls (he still is and I am recently single)but I found myself getting jealous when they were together on holidays (christmas, thanksgiving etc.) when I knew they were probably having sex... I don't know if I'd want a relationship with another man. The situation before was hard enough.

Gnashin Teefe

Sexy Member
Media
OK, here's my true story. Sorry for the long post.

My first sexual experience with a guy was my college roomie.

At that time, I had an awareness of my attraction to guys, but I was waaaay too scared to act on it in any way.

My roomie was a redhead guy, friendly, outgoing, self-confident. We hit it off and started doing a lot of social things together - occasionally double dates with girls. We shared a bedroom with an attached bath, so quick naked peeks while showering/changing were not uncommon.

One night after we finished in the hot tub with some girls, he was taking a shower and came out of the bathroom sporting a full hardon. I was laying on my bed just wearing boxer shorts. I was completely dumbstruck when I saw him with a hardon. With his self-confidence, he just laughed it off and made some comment about being horny all the time. I got flushed and was completely speechless. He could see my embarrassment and quickly apologized. It probably would have ended there, except for I popped a boner too, and since I was wearing just boxer shorts it was pretty hard to hide the fact. He made some other comment and told me not to worry about it. That was a tremendous relief to the tension and embarrassment I was feeling. He then suggested that we jackoff to get rid of our hardons (he was obviously feeling pretty horny). Because of my intense curiosity, I couldn't force myself to say no, so I just kind of shrugged and said ok. However I can tell you that nothing would have ever happened between us had he not been the initiator. He seemed eager to go first, so he jacked a load off fairly quickly while laying on his towel on his bed. I was too embarrassed to do anything more than sneak a few quick looks while he was jacking, although I was super curious to watch him. His hardon had a downward curve to it, with a big purple mushroom head and bright orange pubes. The effect was pretty dramatic and I was fascinated just looking at it because it was so different from my own cock that pointed straight up to my belly button. Anyway, after he shot his load he asked me if I was gonna jackoff too. In a split-second decision, I said WTF to myself and peeled off my boxers. As I started jacking off, my roomie surprised me by getting down next to my bed to watch. He said he always wanted to see a guy shoot close up. His face was probably only 12 inches from my dick while he watched. I gotta admit that this kinda weirded me out. I ended up giving him a pretty good show (if I say so myself) - rubbing my balls a lot, arching my back, and finally shot a big spray onto my chest. He seemed really impressed by the whole thing.

That was the start of many jackoff sessions together. After that, we had an unspoken agreement that we didn't need to hide our hardons from each other. We even would take showers together sometimes and jack each other off in the shower. We never sucked or fucked each other (that would have been waay too "gay"), but lots of dick play. Once we even shaved our pubes together in the shower - go figure. The farthest we ever went was to sleep together naked in the same bed. While doing that, we would engage in "dry humping" where we put our hard dick between the other guys ass cheeks (without penetration) and then thrust away until creaming between his cheeks. Very hot and almost as good as the real thing. Don't ask me why we never considered this too "gay" - none of this made any sense at the time.

It was incredibly fun, but not without problems. Through all of this I found myself falling in love with him. He continued dating his girlfriend which started making me crazy jealous. The more jealous I became, the more he pulled back from me (understandably). By the end of the semester, we were barely speaking to one another. It was a very difficult time for me. After the semester ended, we never saw or spoke to each other again. He later got engaged and married his girlfriend, but I was not invited to the wedding.

I have such a mixture of emotions about that whole period of my life. It was incredibly fun, erotic, energizing and liberating. But it was also painful, confusing, frustrating and difficult. The one thing that lingers is my big attraction to redhead guys - I'll never get enough of that fire crotch.

This is my true story, so please don't flame me.

garyemenson

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I hear ya. I was accused of this and it's all true. Bi Toddca, our stories seem very similar, eerily similar...drinks sometime..hahaha jk, its great to know that there is someone who's lived a very similar story, and understands. Strangley I have a thing for a nice fire crotch,all the redheads i've ever been with hold a special place in my memories, and I continue to long for them.

garyemenson

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
My room mate, and I used to wrestle to start off with. We had some drinks one night, and one thing led to another and soon we were dry humping and making out. We did it for so long and hard we both came. After experience, it had progressed to heavy petting, then handjobs, and then oral all the time. His girlfriend was living in Ontario at the time, and we were in Vancouver. Three times a week we made out, and sucked eachother off. We started out saying it was because our girls were not in the same town, and how it wasn't really cheating, cause we were buddies, "buddies do for buddies..." and before we knew it we were starting to fall in love. his brother started to suspect something, and come the end of the school year....around april he moved out. We're still best friends, but there is a little tension there now.
Here is my story bi toddca, every word is true.

garyemenson

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Here is my story bi toddca, every word is true.

My buddy is still pretending he totally hetero, we don't mess around anymore, and often wonder if he actually believes he is straight. I came to terms with my atraction to men at maybe 16-17 but am still a closet case....I can actually say i was in love with this man, the only one i can actually say that for. We have not so much as even laid together and watched tv like we used to. Truth be told, I miss it, and miss him, and hate his girlfriend for no apparent reason. Could I be in love with him? maybe.

I don't understand why people are hating on this dude. I can understand that perhaps there could have been more of a relationship developed, in a less homophobic society, but sex complicates things, at least when one has not come to terms with their bi/homosexual tendencies. Not that I condone being cold or flighty after a sexual encounter, I understand is all. I have experienced it myself. For months after my buddy moved out he was always on guard, almost self conscious, as if what we had done before was all a big mistake and he had some sort of epiphany. It was wierd. We did everything together beforehand. Movies, dinner, working out,and lol we'd drive around singing country(call it gay, what ever, we had fun) and of course there was the sexual aspect.After he moved out we saw each other only a few times a month. Which bothered me because we were so close before. Even now when we talk on the phone, I can tell if his girlfriend is there. He doesn't talk to me like he used to, he doesn't do his Sid the sloth(from Ice age) voice for me when she is there, or say anything remotely emotional, like "I miss you" .

As for the story it isn't fictional.

You're lucky hung Jon. My bud's brother teased us relentlessly. He still does when the three of us hang out. Many of my friends teased me too.
I'm sure my friends were just kidding, but my friends brother I think was a little more serious, borderline offensive, I theorize he was jealous because he had no friends as close as we were...at least I tell myself that. It could be to make his brother so uncomfortable with our relationship that he would naturally pull away. My best friend and I were both dating girls (he still is and I am recently single)but I found myself getting jealous when they were together on holidays (christmas, thanksgiving etc.) when I knew they were probably having sex... I don't know if I'd want a relationship with another man. The situation before was hard enough.

here are my other responses to things in this thread.

Gnashin Teefe

Sexy Member
Media
I was so caught up in my own turmoil during that period with my roomie that I don't actually know what other people around me were observing or thinking about it. We had two other roommates in the apartment. Given the extreme emotions in the air, it's hard to believe they didn't suspect something was going on between us, but they never said anything about it.

bstexas

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
No gentlemen's agreements with me and my roomie. But I'll tell our story. I had lived in a couple dorms ... a frat one (wild and crazy guys), a sports one (some hot baseball players) and ended up with a nice guy. He didn't play school sports, but was athletic and played on the intramural soccer team. He was about 5' 10, hairy and built like a fire plug. Had thick quads, ripped abs and as I was in graphics and photography classes, would take all kinds of photos, up close as he was doing homework at his desk, of his great hairy and muscled torso. All good. We had a dorm room which was divided by our back to back closets and drawers. And we shared a bathroom with the guys next door.

Anyway, he was dating a chick for a long time. He would sometimes bring her into his dorm room and they would have sex in his bed. It bothered my a bit, but damn did it give me a raging boner. I think the reason it bothered me was she was sorta a bitch. And was in a sorority. So since he couldn't stay at her house they were in our room.

Anyway, he knew I was gay and didn't have a problem with it. He and our dorm mates would hang out together, pull pranks like lobbing water balloon bombs from our 3rd floor balconies, go to the student center or pub and have pizza and drink. And since he knew I was gay and knew lots of my friends (guys and girls), he and others would go to a gay bar in town with us for the 10 cent drink night and dance. They loved it, got crazy and had a blast.

I moved off campus and we remained friends. One time he came to my house and I drove to the bar to meet friends. On the way back from the bar he was talking about how he had messed with a neighbor guy years ago. That was a shocker to me ... this studly jock ex roommate of mine. So we get to my house and we're chatting and I'm getting tired. I'm not picking up any signals from him and he asks about staying at my place ... BOING! We peel our clothes off, get into bed and we have some fun sex as I worship this stud who was so hot and a friend too. Damn it was nice.

I moved away from the city where the university was and went back the next year with a friend. My ex roomie was a senior then and he went out with me and my group of friends. We went back to the house where I was staying and he let me fuk him good ... grunting, groaning, sweating everywhere. We remained friends and a couple years later I was a groomsman in his wedding. While we were at the rehearsal dinner, I was sitting next to his oldest brother ... also a hottie. He kept bumping his knee into mine as we were eating. Again, not thinking any thing of it, I go to the bathroom and as I'm standing at the urinal the bro comes up behind me and grabs me around my waste and presses against me and flirts. Damn, I was so friggin nervous (someone would come in). He wanted me to go to his hotel but I passed that up. All I needed was to fuk up that wedding. lol

garyemenson

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Most likely. I think our baby brothers suspected something, mine would never say anything, but my buddy's bro was making crude "fag jokes" and how making remarks like "whens the committment ceremony" I could tell my friend was uncomfortable. He looked at me one day and said "do you think our fathers suspect anything?"
I know exactly about the termoil, the last two weeks were the worst. I was helpless. I often wonder if he was falling for me too, or his family wanted him to move, or if I was too clingy. All I know now is we talk for about a half our each week, and when we do hang out together alone, there is no one else in the world. When we hang with other people he trys not make any eye contact, or do his "Sid the sloth" voice for me, or anything of the sort. when we hang alone its when i see the inner him,though now our relationship is truly plutonic, and i can say i am over him, though it has taken a year and a half.

Smaccoms

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Nothing like that has ever happened to me. My sister told me once I have a very powerful personality. ANy chances I had for getting into popular crowds, or doing sumthin sexual with hot room mate (I'm still only a freshman...we'll see) has never happened simply b/c the person on the other usually got scared some how and would run off. Either that, or me and my slow head wouldnt actually understand, absorb a wrong meaning until it was too late. Something like the "most hung guy in gym class" never happened to me either. I came out of the closet to EVERYONE early freshman year of highs school, so its not like I could sneak peeks or something...

bi_todd

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
OK, here's my true story. Sorry for the long post.

My first sexual experience with a guy was my college roomie.

At that time, I had an awareness of my attraction to guys, but I was waaaay too scared to act on it in any way.

My roomie was a redhead guy, friendly, outgoing, self-confident. We hit it off and started doing a lot of social things together - occasionally double dates with girls. We shared a bedroom with an attached bath, so quick naked peeks while showering/changing were not uncommon.

One night after we finished in the hot tub with some girls, he was taking a shower and came out of the bathroom sporting a full hardon. I was laying on my bed just wearing boxer shorts. I was completely dumbstruck when I saw him with a hardon. With his self-confidence, he just laughed it off and made some comment about being horny all the time. I got flushed and was completely speechless. He could see my embarrassment and quickly apologized. It probably would have ended there, except for I popped a boner too, and since I was wearing just boxer shorts it was pretty hard to hide the fact. He made some other comment and told me not to worry about it. That was a tremendous relief to the tension and embarrassment I was feeling. He then suggested that we jackoff to get rid of our hardons (he was obviously feeling pretty horny). Because of my intense curiosity, I couldn't force myself to say no, so I just kind of shrugged and said ok. However I can tell you that nothing would have ever happened between us had he not been the initiator. He seemed eager to go first, so he jacked a load off fairly quickly while laying on his towel on his bed. I was too embarrassed to do anything more than sneak a few quick looks while he was jacking, although I was super curious to watch him. His hardon had a downward curve to it, with a big purple mushroom head and bright orange pubes. The effect was pretty dramatic and I was fascinated just looking at it because it was so different from my own cock that pointed straight up to my belly button. Anyway, after he shot his load he asked me if I was gonna jackoff too. In a split-second decision, I said WTF to myself and peeled off my boxers. As I started jacking off, my roomie surprised me by getting down next to my bed to watch. He said he always wanted to see a guy shoot close up. His face was probably only 12 inches from my dick while he watched. I gotta admit that this kinda weirded me out. I ended up giving him a pretty good show (if I say so myself) - rubbing my balls a lot, arching my back, and finally shot a big spray onto my chest. He seemed really impressed by the whole thing.

That was the start of many jackoff sessions together. After that, we had an unspoken agreement that we didn't need to hide our hardons from each other. We even would take showers together sometimes and jack each other off in the shower. We never sucked or fucked each other (that would have been waay too "gay"), but lots of dick play. Once we even shaved our pubes together in the shower - go figure. The farthest we ever went was to sleep together naked in the same bed. While doing that, we would engage in "dry humping" where we put our hard dick between the other guys ass cheeks (without penetration) and then thrust away until creaming between his cheeks. Very hot and almost as good as the real thing. Don't ask me why we never considered this too "gay" - none of this made any sense at the time.

It was incredibly fun, but not without problems. Through all of this I found myself falling in love with him. He continued dating his girlfriend which started making me crazy jealous. The more jealous I became, the more he pulled back from me (understandably). By the end of the semester, we were barely speaking to one another. It was a very difficult time for me. After the semester ended, we never saw or spoke to each other again. He later got engaged and married his girlfriend, but I was not invited to the wedding.

I have such a mixture of emotions about that whole period of my life. It was incredibly fun, erotic, energizing and liberating. But it was also painful, confusing, frustrating and difficult. The one thing that lingers is my big attraction to redhead guys - I'll never get enough of that fire crotch.

This is my true story, so please don't flame me.
Email me.