Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
College dorms (shared rooms) can be really close quarters with privacy at a minimum at times. How did you and your college roommate (dormmate) handle jacking off? Did you do it together? Was it ‘mums the word” or a free for all.

My first college roommate was my best friend from high school so it was pretty open. We’d even post a not on our dorm door “At Happy Joe’s” (local restaurant) if we were mid jerk. Second year he was a foreign transfer student - so not open though we had an interesting discussion about circumcision (he wasn’t - but had it done while we were roomies). Next two roommates in an apartment - subject never came up.

RobertHunter30

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
LOL - For the first few weeks I share a dorm room with 3 other guys. One was way hot. There were like a total of maybe 8-12 of us on the floor and we had one very small bathroom to share in the morning. It was difficult not to see your floormates. I eventually got moved out of that room into a double. He was a quiet young man who made the donuts for breakfast so he was always in bed early up early. I think one time I may have heard him jacking off. He left at the end of Christmas break and so I had a single. My room became the place to go to jack off - so that was pretty interesting. There were about 3 regulars that came in and we would jack off together. I had picked a roommate for the following year, but he was spending first semester in the fall over in Japan. I lost my single and this young man moved in. Things were ok at first. But suddenly, he would come in at night - I was already in bed and I suspect he thought I was asleep. He would jack off sometime 4 times before he would go to sleep. As we had bunk beds, I had the top bunk and he was on the bottom. To say our beds shook is an understatement. It felt like we were having an earthquake. The first time he did it, I was truthfully shocked and did not know what to do. (I was a bit naive then and would flip back and forth between owning it and denial). I told my best friend about it the next morning at breakfast and we created this elaborate system of talking about it without saying it. We called his bouts - earthquakes and then however many times he would jerk off would be how big the earthquake was on the Richter scale. After he had been doing it for a week or so, I went looking for the evidence. I found a very stiff sock. The sock was between his bed and the wall. He had a girlfriend but as I found out, she would tease him and not put out. He came back to the room a very frustrated young man. He left at Christmas break and my original roommate that went to Japan moved in and we stayed together for the next 2 years. I think we had developed a system without talking about it. It all had to do with being away or being out. I feel like this has gotten quite long - so maybe I will post about the time I was living on campus in the summer and my roommate walked in on me.

NIMBUS

Legendary Member
Media
It still amazes me that you have to share a bedroom at uni in the US! Where is the privacy?! I’d rather have a tiny room than share a bedroom.

Me too. Even 40 years ago we all had individual rooms (although there was one twin on each floor - unfortunately I ended up in it for the first week but then, as there were a few drop-outs, I got my own room the rest of the time).

Reactions: Lucius2s1

Danefin

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I think many of the new dorms are now more apartment like - multiple small bedrooms off a larger living area - back then, at least where I went, the dorm rooms were wide enough to have two twin beds (one on each side - with about a 4 foot gap between, and long enough to have a desk at the head of the bed and a dresser at the foot - then a closet. Pretty small. Most bunked their beds, lifting them up so you could put a sofa under one bed and a tv, small fridge etc under the other.

Reactions: orangeC

twoton

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I think many of the new dorms are now more apartment like - multiple small bedrooms off a larger living area - back then, at least where I went, the dorm rooms were wide enough to have two twin beds (one on each side - with about a 4 foot gap between, and long enough to have a desk at the head of the bed and a dresser at the foot - then a closet. Pretty small. Most bunked their beds, lifting them up so you could put a sofa under one bed and a tv, small fridge etc under the other.

Pretty much still the standard. Some are suites, most are two beds in a small room. (I have kids in college).

RobertHunter30

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
So my other story. I spent the summer on campus and lived with two other guys. We all had our own bedroom and mine was at the back of the small cottage and the bed was buy windows with no shades, but in the summer not really an issue. So one of the guys was dating one of my female friends. He was tall and lanky and hot as hell and was hung - I know that from her. So He is out and I am back in my room in the dark and I started to jerk off. Next thing I know - mid-stroke Rich walks in and wants to tell me all about his date. Meanwhile, I am laying there with my hand wrapped around my dick. He talked for about 10 minutes and you would have thought all the bluster would have gone out of my cock, but it didn't - still hard and dripping. Finally Rich said, "Did I interrupt something?" I paused before I answered and then I said well kind of. He wanted to know what it was (I am pretty sure he knew). So I told him I was jerking off. He apologized and asked if I was finished and I explained that I was not and was going to have to before I could go to sleep. Then he said would you mind if I sat on the bed while you finished. I guess in my hope he would actually join my I said sure go ahead. He sat down and I started stroking again. When he could tell I was getting close he started to talk dirty to me and as soon as I shot my load and had my breath back, he said do you need anything to clean up? I said I was prepared and he thanked me for letting him sit with me and then he left. We never talked about it again - nothing - we remained good friends until I graduated. It was really bizarre.

hot showers

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Me too. Even 40 years ago we all had individual rooms (although there was one twin on each floor - unfortunately I ended up in it for the first week but then, as there were a few drop-outs, I got my own room the rest of the time).
I went to college in the late 80's in the US. My freshman year, I had a triple on a male wing with a shared bathroom for the whole wing. The triple wasn't ideal, but the lack of privacy--both in the room and in the shared bathroom--was an important rite of passage into manhood. Prior to college, the only other guy I was routinely naked around for an extended period of time was my brother. The dorm setting made my get over any apprehensions I had about nudity in front of other guys, which was mainly about the fear of erections. I wasn't out--and it was a homophobic time, so definitely no masturbation. It was a time when nudity among guys was totally normal, however. It definitely felt manly to be completely uninhibited about my roommates and floormates seeing my junk on routine basis as i changed, got in and out of the shower, etc.

Hatt_101

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It still amazes me that you have to share a bedroom at uni in the US! Where is the privacy?! I’d rather have a tiny room than share a bedroom.
At my uni there are plenty of single dorms I don't know why he assumes they have to be shared also it's coed so your roommate could easily be a girl. I live close enough that I could just commute from home but I've been in the dorms plenty of times to see that many of the rooms are single rooms.

Reactions: WarriorforLife

Tripod228mm

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
East Grand Forks (Minnesota, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I had the cliché tiny dorm room with a roommate. Those were back in my prude days, so I would get dressed in the bathroom, as would he (with one exception when I got naked in front of my roommate and his gf. It was one of my awakening moments). The showers were private, too. I never saw another naked dude all through college.

Now I hear stories where actual roommates are mixed gender, open showers with mixed genders, etc. Of course these are all anecdotes, but I would love to visit a college like that, just to see how literal or true it is. Maybe once my own kids are in college, I will have that chance.

My college, however, DID have co-ed bathrooms in the summer when only one dorm was open for summer classes, BUT the shower stalls were private, so even though a guy and gal COULD have been in neighboring shower stalls, you wouldn't have known it unless people called out they were there.

Calvinguy

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
So my other story. I spent the summer on campus and lived with two other guys. We all had our own bedroom and mine was at the back of the small cottage and the bed was buy windows with no shades, but in the summer not really an issue. So one of the guys was dating one of my female friends. He was tall and lanky and hot as hell and was hung - I know that from her. So He is out and I am back in my room in the dark and I started to jerk off. Next thing I know - mid-stroke Rich walks in and wants to tell me all about his date. Meanwhile, I am laying there with my hand wrapped around my dick. He talked for about 10 minutes and you would have thought all the bluster would have gone out of my cock, but it didn't - still hard and dripping. Finally Rich said, "Did I interrupt something?" I paused before I answered and then I said well kind of. He wanted to know what it was (I am pretty sure he knew). So I told him I was jerking off. He apologized and asked if I was finished and I explained that I was not and was going to have to before I could go to sleep. Then he said would you mind if I sat on the bed while you finished. I guess in my hope he would actually join my I said sure go ahead. He sat down and I started stroking again. When he could tell I was getting close he started to talk dirty to me and as soon as I shot my load and had my breath back, he said do you need anything to clean up? I said I was prepared and he thanked me for letting him sit with me and then he left. We never talked about it again - nothing - we remained good friends until I graduated. It was really bizarre.

Wish I had a roommate like that back in college, but I would have insisted he join strip down and join me!

Calvinguy

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Shared a dorm room in college and there were desks separating the room. I jerked off many times with my roommate there while at my desk and in bed. Think he did the same because I found the evidence in his trash can. We never discussed it. Now wish we had.

H.ricky

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Roommates never cared. We all are men so we have to handle our business if others were in the room someone would probably just do it under the covers or go to the bathroom to jack off but it was never a secret. Even at night in a room you could hear it. It was chill but we were all friends and comfortable with each other

but you have to be comfortable because it’s one thing to jack off but then cleaning up is next. Personally I’m the type of person to where I’ll let it get it on my chest and go to sleep so for me that wasn’t a thing. But some of roommates would want to wipe up afterwards. If it’s 1am and someone just let out a grunt then reaches under their bed for a rag or gets up for a towel it’s obvious lmao

big Italian cock

Superior Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
No Response
very hot .

ScubaSkier

Admired Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
It was a real adjustment going to college as a freshman, sharing a room, not being able to jack off at will (which I did several times a day in jr. high and high school). I was interested in boys more than girls but worked hard to suppress those feelings as I thought being gay was a terrible thing (that didn't stop my fantasies and furtive locker room glances though). I went to a boys school and roommates were assigned seemingly at random. The guy to which I was assigned had a really weird body, was dorky and not at all attractive. Masturbation never came up, so it had to be managed discreetly. This was the first time in my life I'd ever had wet dreams; they were my only release. When I first started getting stoned I found that my senses were heightened and if I had the chance my JO sessions were fantastic. I'd cum so much that tissues could hardly hold the load. And the room no doubt reeked of cum. Nothing was ever said and the tissues were discarded discreetly. My neighbor and best friend was far more open about jacking off, and we had candid discussions that eventually led to a very hot affair. Those memories have fueled me for decades.

D

deleted8720021

I would love to hear more detail about that hot affair