college sex stories

B_quietguy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
One evening, I was over at a sorority house. As I leaned back in my chair far enough to expose some skin between my shirt and jeans. This coed looked down at my exposure line and comments on how I wear boxers instead of briefs. This was a woman who had flirted with me a few times before, and I'm convinced she had her eye on me for some time.

I semi-bashfully say that boxers are much more comfortable than briefs. "Why is that?", she asked.

I said, "I need some room down there and boxers have more room."

She and the other women looked at me for a moment and looked amongst themselves. "Are you saying you're too big for your britches?"

"Uh, yeah."

"How big?"

"Eight."

"No way! You're not eight!"

"Uh, yeah."

"Prove it."

"You mean right now? Here? In front of everyone? You don't expect me to strip naked and wank my dick until I get hard with everyone watching, do you?" (There was one other guy and about 5 women in the kitchen of the sorority house.)

"Why not? You're sure you have eight?" She was obviously goading me and flirting with me at the same time.

"What if I show you in a bedroom?"

Next thing I know, I'm going into her bedroom, and 3 of the other women wanted to see as well. I told them if they get to see me nude, I get to see all their tits. They didn't seem to keen at first, but I pointed out that fair is fair. I also pointed out that I really have eight, and if they have any doubts, then I'm willing to bet anything against them. The first woman said if I really have eight, I can have her for a day, but if I don't, I get to clean the whole sorority house. Knowing that I had nothing to lose, I said "Let's get started."

Two of them started pulling off their shirts completely, and were about to remove their bras. The other two just pulled their shirts up and flashed at me. Seeing how they kept their side of the bargain, I unzipped and dropped my jeans. By the time the first two had removed their bras, I was pulling my boxers down.

Once my cock was free, one of them stared for a moment, but the others were saying "Nice size." or something like that. The woman who set me up to all this said I had to get it hard in front of all of them. If I didn't get hard, I'd lose the bet because I didn't show eight inches.

While I started stroking myself, I told her to get a ruler. With a couple of topless babes in her bedroom, and two others watching for fun, I stroked myself up to full size soon enough. She held my cock along the ruled and her jaw just dropped when she realized she just lost the bet.

"You really are eight inches!"

"Yeah. You didn't think I take a bet unless I knew I could win? You owe me now."

They all wanted to see it, and once one of them asked to hold my cock, I let her with the condition that if she gets to fondle my cock, I get to fondle her breasts. Seeing how she was already topless, she easily consented.

By the end of the evening, each of them got a chance to fondle me and hold my cock. I of course got to play with all their breasts. Then one of them went back to the kitchen to exclaim the news to the other two who remained there.

And what of the woman who flirted with me for days leading up to this, and set me up on this bet? She kept her side of the bet by agreeing to a date with me from Friday evening that weekend all the way through Saturday evening. That was a hot weekend.

By next weekend, a couple of her friends were flirting with me too.

Reactions: ht8890

dickman45885

Sexy Member
Media
Way back in undergraduate school my school had a huge winter festival. There was dinner, a dance and after dance activities. I had a different date for each of the three events, had sex with each of the girls....three different girls in one night.