1. Welcome To LPSG
    Welcome to LPSG.com. If you are here because you are looking for the most amazing open-minded fun-spirited sexy adult community then you have found the right place. We also happen to have some of the sexiest male members you'll ever meet. Signup below and come join us.

College Sex

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by jdoe86, Apr 21, 2015.

1. jdoe86

Gold Member

Albums:
    I'm sure everyone who went to college or a university had some sex. My ex girlfriend actually had an excel spreadsheet of all the things she did (who with, things they did, where it was etc). I had a few interesting college hook ups.

Most memorable was a fuck buddy who loved to give me blow jobs in public. If we could get caught then she was on her knees sucking me. And we were seen a few times. Her favorite place was in her Cherokee parked right across from the science building between classes. We had an hour between lecture and the lab and if she was parked right up front she would suck me and edge me for the whole hour.

Anyone else had hot or experimental sex during college they'd like to share?

Brad800 likes this.
  2. jackie_treehorne

jackie_treehorne Well-Known Member

An excel "spread" sheet. That's hysterical...or maybe disturbing.
    You didn't happen to keep a copy of it, did you?

3. justurned18

Gold Member Verified

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Get sucked in an academic building pretty regularly

str8budchgo likes this.
  4. jdoe86

Gold Member

Albums:
    Actually I believe I do have a copy somewhere. It was kind of cute because it had a little "hand" for hand job, kitty for getting her pussy eaten etc. She even had one guy listed as "some Korean guy" because she didn't get his name. At least I knew I was only one of four to have anal with her.

orangeC and Djt1202 like this.
  5. bar4doug

bar4doug Well-Known Member

Had sex in the fire stairwell once... Risk was there, but certainly would have been higher should the event had occurred during peak hours...

6. Heat

Gold Member Verified

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Used to regularly fuck the daughter of the head of our university's sports dept. Our favorite spot was the dark room of the photo lab. She was blond, tits for days, a pussy that loved to be eaten and fucked. I used to look in her eyes and tell her how much I loved fucking her pussy and that I wanted to know if her bf fucked her later...she'd get so turned on she'd squirt. Very hot.

str8budchgo likes this.
  7. Mercurygirl

Mercurygirl Well-Known Member

Gone down on the bf a few times in his truck to kill time between classes but most all of the sex I've had here at college has been off campus. I'm too chicken shit and fearful of being caught. The only time I did have actual intercourse on campus was again in the bf's truck during a snowstorm and the windows were all covered with snow so no one could see in. The heater is junk so it was cold as fuck but the contrast in temps what with his hot tongue and cock felt fantastic on/in my pussy. Remember coming really hard and then feeling like a bowl of happy Jell-O as I sat in class afterwards. I so wanted to crawl under my seat and cuddle with my backpack for nap.

lapdog2001 and CuriousFem like this.
  8. EllieP

Staff Member Moderator Gold Member

Albums:
    I was a single mom while in college. I think I had sex twice. Yes, I was a wild child.

lapdog2001 likes this.
  9. LaFemme

Staff Member Moderator Gold Member Verified

Verified:
    Photo
    I wasn't a single mom, but I was an adult during university. Pretty focused on getting good grades and supporting myself. Worked full-time, volunteered and did some part-time work in the field I was going in to. I was hell bent on being successful. And I was. Still am.

Did all my partying before I went to uni. Made major life changes.

10. jdoe86

Gold Member

Albums:
  11. art

art
    Gold Member

Used to be a late night dj on college radio. I'd find a nice long LP (remember them?), and make sure all the doors were locked so my gf de jour could suck me. Only once did I leave the microphone turned on...and the music was loud so I doubt anyone heard anything. (At least I didn't get any phone calls.) "What's that flashing light...?"

12. Over-reaching

Over-reaching Well-Known Member

I had a lot of sex while I was at university, especially in the first couple of years. In fact, looking back, it's a wonder it didn't fall off from overuse...

A few times it happened in unusual places, notably in the stairwell of the library building, and once on the lawn outside the library - subtly, but I'm sure some people must have realised...

My housemates and I developed quite a neat system: whenever we were home, we'd leave our keys on the front table. If we were "entertaining", we'd put the keys in a bowl that was on the table; if not, we'd just put them loose on the table. That way, it was very clear to any of us arriving home what the situation was.

Good days... :smile:

13. Silvertip

Gold Member Verified

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
  14. loo2

loo2 Active Member

Yep, at FABER, Dean Wormers wife!!

lapdog2001, Redheadchi and davis0444 like this.
  15. bar4doug

bar4doug Well-Known Member

Did you show her your cucumber?

16. Jessica237

Gold Member

Albums:
    I went nuts in collage! At times I'd have 7-8 F-buddies on the go at once! It was a great time of sexual freedom and variety! It got pretty crazy at times, but I loved it! One if the best few years of my life!

Fitsith90, lapdog2001 and 4T9 like this.
  17. Brad800

Brad800 Active Member

That sound hot and fun

18. bigwillywonka

bigwillywonka Well-Known Member

Albums:
    Dorm room was called "VDU" because of all the fucking me and my roommate would have going on. We were the salt and pepper combination and shared pussy. The weekends would be wild. The other guys were envious since we were the "nerd tutors" but knew how to use our tools. Girls talked to each other and for a good fuck they would send their gfs to use. Didn't think we were all that but those were some good times and thankful we are strong and healthy after what we called the fuckfest years.

19. woodyq

Gold Member Verified

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    we had a similar system. through late nights shenanigans we realized that this one vent or duct went to a bedroom and when shouted into it had this creepy echo that altered your voice.
    so one house mate got noticeably less action than the other 3. so if he got a chick to his room and we were not sober we would scream into the vent "this is the voice of god do not sleep with this man"

abattist likes this.
  20. notthatguy

notthatguy Well-Known Member

That is very funny, I started to keep a log in a book of every time I had sex of any form in a note book from my first time on. I actually have half a shelf of these note books now.

I was thinking about getting a kid who is off from school to transcribe my sex life from the note books into Excel where I could do statistics on.

abattist likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted
    Legal Links
    2257 - DMCA - Subpoena Policy - Privacy Policy
    LPSG Charges Appear as Unit 4 Media or Grizzly Empire
    LPSG.com is a site owned and operated by Gamma Entertainment Inc.,
    Gamma Billing Inc. and its subsidiary Digigamma B.V., Mariettahof 25, Haarlem, Netherlands.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice