Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Never had sex anywhere wierd but I once masturbated up on the catwalk above the stage while watching play rehersal at the campus perfoming arts center.

drumstyck

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
not full-on sex; i got a blowjob in the commuter parking lot right before classes let out...a few people left class early and walked by the car, but i didnt get busted

SammyQ

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
ummm not too many strange places yet other than a courtyard at like 4am but apparently its a common place...weird.

B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Where is the weirdest place you had sex while in college?

The weirdest place I have had sex in college is nowhere. I have never, not once, ever hooked up with a girl I went to school with (after high school). I've never even had a real date with any of my classmates. Considering how oversexed I am, this is pretty weird indeed. and disappointing.

B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
not full-on sex; i got a blowjob in the commuter parking lot right before classes let out...a few people left class early and walked by the car, but i didnt get busted

well... this did remind me that I once got a blowjob from my girlfriend in the stairwell of her dormitory. That was at her school, though, not mine, and I wasn't enrolled in classes at the time, we never went to the same school, and I started dating her before she was even in college... so I guess I wasn't counting that as "college sex."

Nowhere, but I only just finished by freshman year, so I have a few years left...