College...Sucks

dutty_love

Experimental Member
Media
Mike Ethrin hated high school. That made him sure he would hate college. Mike, 19, was about 5'6, 180lbs, and just overall small. Everywhere. There wasn't a big thing about Mike. He had short, dark brown hair and open brown eyes. Mike was sure that the key to having fun in college was the fraternity on campus. Sure the frat house was full of men that were everything Mike wasn't -good looking, muscley, non-virgins- but Mike was desperate and willing to do anything to get into the fraternity. He wasn't going to waste away his college life like he did in high school.

Mike lived for status and constantly strove to be the guy that everybody liked. For the most part, he achieved that goal. Mike was fairly popular in high school, maybe for just his humor, but hey, notoriety was notoriety. Mike was doomed to be a shrimp based on his genes alone, and the gods didn't cut him any slack when producing him. Mike's member stood at most 5.5 inches when hard, nothing to cry about, but nothing to be proud of either. This gave Mike some self esteem issues in the bed, which was why he remained a virgin by the time he started college. Mike had promised himself, however, that this year he would lose his v-card no matter how nervous he was about it. Which was why he needed to be in the fraternity, to get the pussy.

When Mike went to sign-up to be in the frat however, it became quickly evident that men who look like himself don't really fit in. This is when Mike met Beau Rudd.

-To be continued-

Reactions: blkbwoi

dutty_love

Experimental Member
Media
Beau Rudd was the "It" man on campus. The stud with the big muscles that got all of the girls and made his friends jealous. Nobody messed with Beau. He seemed nice enough though, at least that's what Mike thought when he met him. Mike talked to Beau and Beau explained that he could help Mike to join the Frat - for a price. Before Mike could ask what this price was, Beau was running off, telling Mike to meet him in his room the next morning at 10 AM sharp.

The next morning Mike arrived at the frat and went to Beau's room. He knocked on the door and let himself in. Beau was sitting at his computer. "What's Up?" Beau greeted. "Nothing much" Mike replied. "Listen, I'm kinda hungry." Beau started. "Why don't you run out to Mcdonald's and get me something to eat?" "But the closest one to campus is 20 minutes away" Mike insisted. "That's why I want you to go now, I'm getting hungry." "O-ok," Mike stammered as he left the frat and began driving. Great, exactly what I didn't want. I'm NOT going to be this bonehead's bitch all year. Whatever, I'm just going to have to put up with it until I gain some respect around here, then I'll be fine. All frats do that hazing bullshit. I won't do that freaky shit, but a trip to Mickey D's ain't so bad.

45 minutes later Mike arrived back at the frat. He returned to Beau's room, and this time one of Beau's friends Skyler joined him at the computer. "Here" said Mike handing Beau his food. "Thanks" Beau said carelessly, his and Skyler's eyes still glued to the computer screen. Mike looked at the screen and saw they were staring at some EXTREMELY hot girl on Facebook, wearing nothing but a skimpy bathing suit. "She's sooo fucking hot" Skyler eventually muttered. "Check these out" Beau said to Skyler, handing him his phone. Skyler thought he died and went to heaven as he scrolled through numerous pictures of the girl completely naked. "She sent me those last night".

Reactions: blkbwoi