Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
so last night my friend from univ and i were chatting. i was caught a little by surprise, but he straight up asked me how big i was. i answered with no problem of course, i didn't mind telling him :wink:

then he seriously asked if i'd want to fool around with him and his boyfriend. i mean i guess i am attracted to my friend, just not the bf so much. and he's a nice guy, we get along, and he was one of the first people i opened up to and told i was gay. it could be fun...i was just wondering if anyone had insight, similar stories, or advice they could share.

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Go with your Hart & your Dick
I am quite sure you will let it all happen
Would not be surprized if you took to his bf .. with a passion
We ALL have qualities .. somewhere ... not just in the Dick Dept.
HAPPY 3some'
enz

NY4Curious

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Through out college and into my late twenties I was involved in both three ways and orgies with nearly all of my social friends (male and female) with almost no negative results. We all understand this was recreational sex, we respected each other and each other's sexual tastes (this is really important) and never pushed to involve another person and always either refused to join in not have sex with another individual with kindness and gentleness.
I found things changed in my 30s when life styles and social statuses began to change in earnest. The social world just grew more complicated for many, many reasons. However I still have a few friends from college who when we'll see each other, if possible, will include a sexual encounter with either just the two of us or with as many others as are around and would enjoy it.
The important thing is that everyone fully understand the meaning of recreational sex and fully understands just what recreational sex is. If the participants fully understand this and treat themselves and others with respect there should be no problems.
However, do remember, recreational sex is not for everyone. If a person decides while it's happening this is not for him or her, it's no a rejection of you and/or the others. It's a comment on that person's attitudes towards sex, and that attitude must be respected (even if they show disrespect to your attitudes).

Respect and kindess are the key words here--after horney. Go play, and please play safe!

bighosenow

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
so last night my friend from univ and i were chatting. i was caught a little by surprise, but he straight up asked me how big i was. i answered with no problem of course, i didn't mind telling him :wink:

then he seriously asked if i'd want to fool around with him and his boyfriend. i mean i guess i am attracted to my friend, just not the bf so much. and he's a nice guy, we get along, and he was one of the first people i opened up to and told i was gay. it could be fun...i was just wondering if anyone had insight, similar stories, or advice they could share.

That's how 3 ways usually turn out . One of the 3 is usually not into both of the others. Somebody get's left out.

pitloverfl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Three ways have always been a little uncomfortable for me. If I'm not in a relationship, they are just logistically complicated. If I am in a relationship, they are pretty fertile ground for drama, too. Just go with your gut, I guess. If you think you can handle it and it would be fun, go for it. If you have any qualms, don't.

heist

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Hmm... you say you're more attracted to your friend than his bf, meaning you'd probably be focusing your attention on your friend during the act. But I guess if the bf is okay with that (i.e., he has no major jealousy/paranoia issues) and you don't fall for your friend, it could work out.

Countryguy63

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I agree with giving it a try. The thing that you don't want to do is let your greater attraction to one obviously show. You'll have to be able to pay equal attention to both to make it successful.

I've been involved in just one and it was years ago. Same basic scenerio. One was extremely attractive and the other wasn't ugly by no means, just not as attractive to me. However, they both were very pleased :smile:

B_Hung Jon

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I think they only work if you're all attracted to each other. Otherwise there is some discomfort. To me nothing is worse than being forced into a situation where you're not aroused by another person. It's not only weird but also dishonest to the people involved. Just my take on this. Good luck bro.

italiancollegeboy

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
since the alcohol and initial excitement of the prospect have both worn off, i am reconsidering. i figure, i really shouldn't try something outside my comfort zone, rebellious, and risky (for the friendship) unless it appears to be worth it. in this case, i don't think it's worth it. i'm only partially attracted to one of the two involved, and i don't think i should have to settle. although it would be fun, in the sense that the idea is new and sexy, i shouldn't be a slut just because i can! haha

now if i was asked to be in a threesome with Jude Law and Adam Brody...that would be a very different answer :wink: