College viewing

eric_bauer89

Just Browsing
Media
I am from a VERY small town...less than 1000...ive never seen a black dick but ive always wanted to...are there any secrets on how i can sneak a view of a dick esp in the showers?

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am from a VERY small town...less than 1000...ive never seen a black dick but ive always wanted to...are there any secrets on how i can sneak a view of a dick esp in the showers?

ROTFLMAO, I'm sorry it's just that as a black woman who has seen her share of black dicks I don't get what the big deal is. That said, I would suggest hanging out in the locker room after basketball practice.

jakobshay68

Experimental Member
Media
Well buddy, they look just like white dick!! only with a better tan!! no they are not always bigger, and no they dont smell different, it is just a difference in skin color!!! they get hard an pee just the same as your white willie!!!

i_wont_tell

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Well buddy, they look just like white dick!! only with a better tan!! no they are not always bigger, and no they dont smell different, it is just a difference in skin color!!! they get hard an pee just the same as your white willie!!!

And here I thought they glowed. :tongue:

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
ROTFLMAO, I'm sorry it's just that as a black woman who has seen her share of black dicks I don't get what the big deal is. That said, I would suggest hanging out in the locker room after basketball practice.

:tongue: They don't glow but when they (referring to black men) cum it tastes just like fried chicken. :biggrin1:

That was a very interesting comment, to say the least.

:rolleyes:

I am not EVEN going to go there.
Black men don't get any love...:confused: