Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I love it, hate it, and sometimes don't have time for myself. right now im ranting, college fucks you up! lol. but then again I'm a chem major, I brought this upon myself :confused:. weekends are when im most happy.
I love this post because I'm sick of school myself. I have class in the morning that's why I have to go to bed now. Chem @ 8:30...I'm sick of it.

YOU'RE NOT ALONE.

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I forgot my smiley faces & LOL's. School is not that bad at all. It's just so many other things in my life right now that already add to the pressure of school. And it's a good pressure. I love my school and what goes on there. The academic evironment is hot to me. My classes start at 8 o'clock. I get out at 2. I didn't leave one night until about 10:30. I did homework for every class, had a couple of meetings, READ. I slept so good that night. Then, there are days when I have to rip and run, and go here and go there, do this and that, and still have to do my coursework. I toss and turn sometimes on those nights because my days have me so unnerved. That alarm goes off and hey, it's time to get it crackin' again, LOL. It's only a few weeks left & then I'm out for the summer. Back in the fall.

I love doing my homework in the middle of the night. It's so quiet. I can't hear anything except what I'm thinking.

anon945

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You think chemistry is bad? Try Computer Science, Engineering, or Physics at my University!