College...

Discussion in 'Et Cetera, Et Cetera' started by leonceswim, Apr 15, 2009.

1. leonceswim

leonceswim Active Member

Albums:
    I love it, hate it, and sometimes don't have time for myself. right now im ranting, college fucks you up! lol. but then again I'm a chem major, I brought this upon myself :confused:. weekends are when im most happy.

2. B_Nick4444

B_Nick4444 New Member

remember this post if you ever join the workforce ...

3. 8060

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I love this post because I'm sick of school myself. I have class in the morning that's why I have to go to bed now. Chem @ 8:30...I'm sick of it.

YOU'RE NOT ALONE.

4. 8060

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I forgot my smiley faces & LOL's. School is not that bad at all. It's just so many other things in my life right now that already add to the pressure of school. And it's a good pressure. I love my school and what goes on there. The academic evironment is hot to me. My classes start at 8 o'clock. I get out at 2. I didn't leave one night until about 10:30. I did homework for every class, had a couple of meetings, READ. I slept so good that night. Then, there are days when I have to rip and run, and go here and go there, do this and that, and still have to do my coursework. I toss and turn sometimes on those nights because my days have me so unnerved. That alarm goes off and hey, it's time to get it crackin' again, LOL. It's only a few weeks left & then I'm out for the summer. Back in the fall.

I love doing my homework in the middle of the night. It's so quiet. I can't hear anything except what I'm thinking.

5. anon945

anon945 New Member

You think chemistry is bad? Try Computer Science, Engineering, or Physics at my University!

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice