College

sena

Experimental Member
Media
***ENTIRE STORY IS FICTION, PEOPLE, PLACES ALTHOUGH REAL ARE COINCIDENTAL***

College is a time where we find ourselves, or so we are told. But in this case, I didn't expect to find myself in these situations. Growing up and working on a small farm in small town Idaho, never really presented many oppurtunities. I had just turned 18, graduated High School, and was offered a scholarship to Utah State up in the Utah Mountains. Growing up, I just went through the motions. I earned good grades, played football, wrestling baseball, and always did what I was told.

It was liberating to finally be 18. The world was at my hands. August finally rolled around and life was about to begin. I loaded up all my stuff into the back of my old 1960's two wheel drive two tone Chevy, and headed down to Utah. I finally arrived at campus close to 8pm. The sun was bright, and was turning the trees to gold and brown. As I made my way to the dorm parking lot, I noticed a group of guys playing a game of flag football. One of them specifically caught my eye. He was playing quarterback. He was tall. Probably six foot two, well toned and well defined. I could see the definition in his abs as the sun grazed across them. His hair was a little longer and golden blonde. As he hiked the ball, he flipped his hair and smiled showing his perfect white teeth. I barely noticed them over his short navy blue gym shorts which covered half his thigh.

I pulled into the parking lot and began to unload my belongings. It was getting dark and I only had two more boxes left to take up. Hoping to do it quickly, I piled the two boxes ontop of each other and attempted to carry them up. By this time, the guys had called the game, and began to head back to their rooms. I swung the door to the dorms open and tried to get in, but i ended up getting stuck in the frame with the boxes.

Next thing I know, the door opens all the way. As I peek over the boxes, I notice it's him, the quarterback. "Need some help there?" He said laughing.
"I think so" I said as a caught his abs tightening and releasing from laughing.
"Let me get one of those for you" he said as he put the box up on his shoulder and started heading down the hall. "Which room are you in?" he asked as he kept walking? "Umm....178" I replied excited to get to my new room. "Hey we are neighbors! I'm in 181 across the hall. So what is your name?" I nervously replied "Kelson". "Well Kelson, it's nice ot meet you, my name is Andy. You must be a freshman yeah?" "How could you tell" I replied with laughter as we both set the boxes down. "Lucky guess" he replied.

I then began to get my room situated as Andy turned around and went to his room. Looking to hopefully meet someone, I left my door open to see if anyone would stop in to talk. About ten minutes after Andy left, his door swung open as he headed down the hall in his towel.

Once I got everything situated, I decided to go exploring the dorm to see just where everything was at. I walked past the common room, vending machines and the bathrooms. I was kind of nervous about having communal showers, but I figured it was ok becuase it was only guys. As I passed by the bathroom, I saw Andy walk back out with wet hair and his bottle of AXE.
"Hey Andy!" I said as we passed. "Kelson my man... How goes it?" he said as he spun around making eye contact with me. Hey kels, some of us are headed out for pizza here in a little bit. You in?" "Sure! How long?" "45 Minutes. I'll come grab you before we go." "Sounds Good".

I figured I better hurry up and shower seeing as I packed all my things in during the heat of the day. As I went back, I stripped down to my black boxer briefs and walked down to the showers. I hurried and showered to the sounds of other guys talking about the hot girls that they have saw come in for the new year.

After I showered, I wrapped up in my towel and walked down to my room. I sat on my bed digging through a box trying to find my clean underwear when I heard a knock and Andy walked through the door. "You ready?" said Andy, sporting his towel. "Just about" I said as I hurried through the box." Andy started looknig around at my trophies. "wrestler huh?" "Yeah. But I wasn't the greatest" "Well, third places at state is good enough. What weight division?" "165". "cool he replied. "There it is!" "There what is he said as he turned around" "Oh just my underwear. I couldn't find it. I hurried and tried to pull them up underneath the towel." That didn't work as planned. As I pulled my underwear up, the towel fell off early, exposing my package for a quick second. "Whoa there tiger!" Andy said laughing. "Sorry dude" I said as I adjusted them. "Looks like we are twins!" "What do you mean" I said back. You aren't circumcised. Either am I said Andy. "Ha yeah" I said as I put on my pants and got ready. Andy returned to his room and did the same.

Once the night winded down, everyone was talking about the sleep out. "Sleep Out?" I said, confused. "yeah" said andy. At the first of the year, we always have the floor sleep out in the common room. It's tradition". "Oh cool" I said.

Once we got back to tthe dorm, we all grabbed our blankets and pillows and headed out to the room. Being the only person it seemed who didn't know anyone, I layed my stuff next to andy's. We ended up all just talking and playing xbox until three, then everyone started going to sleep. We all turned off the lights, and everyone hit the sack. I sat there, looking into the darkness thinking about my class schedule as I heard some ruffling come from Andy. Asuuming he was just rolling over, I thought nothing of it. Next thing I know, I feel his hand hit my thigh. Then it slowly creeped over it. It tickled a little bit, and I didn't know how to react. I had never been with a guy. Let alone one with the physique of Andy.

His hand moved around for a second then stopped. Next thing I know, his fingers started playing with the band of my briefs. Scared and slightly turned on, I just laid there, with a full on erection. I felt his index finger go down. treading through my little bush of pubes. . . . . ."uh oh" I thought. What do I do!?".....

D

deleted490601

Please continue.
considering that the story was started 3 years ago, hasn't been touched since, and the OP hasn't posted on LPSG since early 2011... I don't hold out much hope for a continuation..