College

freakylong

Experimental Member
Media
I am going to college next year. I was wondering about how to deal with my roommate seeing that I might be a lot larger than he is. Am I allowed to jack off with him in the room or should I save it for the stalls? What are the showers like in college?

Just tell me how you guys lasted...did you have fun??

SpeedoGuy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Originally posted by freakylong@Jan 10 2005, 02:15 AM
I am going to college next year.  I was wondering about how to deal with my roommate seeing that I might be a lot larger than he is.  Am I allowed to jack off with him in the room or should I save it for the stalls?  What are the showers like in college? 

Just tell me how you guys lasted...did you have fun??
[post=273497]Quoted post[/post]​

I learned to jack off very silently in bed.

I learned not to be self conscious about my body no matter what the showers were like.

I worked hard in college and took the time to have fun too.

Good luck and enjoy!

SG

Pappy

Media
I don't know how it is now but in the dark ages there was a bath and shower shared by two rooms. Two guys to a room with the bath in between the rooms. Plenty of privacy for doing whatever you want.
As for you being larger than your roommate, that's his problem to deal with.

D_that's a tall order

Account Disabled
Media
I actually had communal showers the year I spent in campus housing, so that ruled out any self-abuse in there... ;) But I agree with the above posters that you are not responsible for enabling someone else's insecurity by covering up in places desgned for nudity, such as stall or your own bedroom. This is not to say you need to have your huge penis flopped out at all times, but you need not feel restricted. It is your room as much as his.

I also learned to jack off verrrry quietly, or waited until my roommate was out. We never jacked together. In fact, he claimed he had never masturbated before. (Which we hounded him for mercilessly) Well, suffice it to say, he eventually loosened up and was a jacking fool by the time we left.

Have a ball in school. You will never have another 4-5 years like it.

lighthouse: Don't hide it, but don't flaunt it either. Just get dressed and bathe like you normally would if you were alone.

If you're worried about wacking off, many servicemen have mastered the art of diddling themselves to orgasm silently. But these days, guys seem to be a lot more relaxed about acknowledging the fact that they masturbate. Not as much a source of embarassment as before.

viking

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Originally posted by lighthouse@Jan 11 2005, 02:45 PM
Don't hide it, but don't flaunt it either. Just get dressed and bathe like you normally would if you were alone.

If you're worried about wacking off, many servicemen have mastered the art of diddling themselves to orgasm silently. But these days, guys seem to be a lot more relaxed about acknowledging the fact that they masturbate. Not as much a source of embarassment as before.
[post=274026]Quoted post[/post]​

How about just saying to you new roommate.
" So, since we all jerk off and we're gonna be in the same room together.
Let's work out a signal for when we need some time alone."

Do not disturb signs work.

A little honesty can go a long way.

txquis

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have been on tour with several shows/acting companies,
and we shared hotel rooms with people for months on end.
You learn the art of silent masturbation, as has been stated here.
Tough to be totally quiet, but...you learn...
I did it mostly in the shower, actually.

jay_too

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yea, Viking said it all. Your roomate-to-be is probably wondering the same thing as you..."How am I gonna get through college without my balls exploding?" This will remove a lot of the tension that builds up between roomies.

jay

dfox7.3x5

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
We had gang showers in my fraternity in the 1960s. One of my roommates was decently hung but his erection was no bigger than his flacid penis. He loved to jack off in the showers. Everyone knew and enjoyed watching him get off. My flacid dick was smaller than his but my erection was larger. This made for some fun homoerotic times in the shower way before anyone could admit admiring/being stimulated by the sight of a nice young male body.

Reactions: daveedger86

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Most guys on this thread have talked about jerking it quietly; fuck that! My college roommate was straight, which is okay because I'm liberal, and I'm gay. We realised early during our sharing of a room that there would be times where we would feel like jacking off, so we would. A few times we jacked off together, but more often we just took matters into our own hands when we felt the need. I heard him jacking off from time to time, and I know he heard me. Not everyone would be open to this arrangement, but it worked for my roomie and me.

D_Martin van Burden

Account Disabled
Media
Yeah, these issues aren't very complicated. Not that I necessarily endorse having a beer or two to make it easier to blurt things out, but rest assured, he's probably got the same issues on his mind too. Honesty works. Nothing wrong with being cool and collected about it and saying, "Dude, if I gotta jerk it, I gotta jerk it, and I'll let you know. Don't mind me."

As far as the size goes, yeah, it's his damage, not yours. You didn't do anything to have a big dick, so he shouldn't blame you for his own insecurities. Chances are, he'll either disregard or not care about it or he'll have his moment of shock-and-awe. Either way, he'll get over it...

....though, you gotta wonder how funny it'll be if you have to bring your RA (Resident Advisor) into it. "Um, man... I don't know what his prob is, but he hates that I'm packing and he's getting all mad about it."

the sac: Last year we had communal bathrooms and everyone jerked off in the toilet stalls. I for one like to masturate for long periods of time so when i was in the stall for 30 min people knew what i was doing and i knew that when guys came in and were in there for like 10 min and then flushed I knew what they were doing. Its like an unwritten that everyone is cool with. My roommate changed around each other and were naked at time with no prob but we never masturbated in the room unless the other one was gone.

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Um, Dee? We all know what RA stands for. And we all know they tend on the fascist side. (At least in my experience.)

ForumMcChicken: This being my second semester of college, there are some things different. My room is CONSTANTLY full of people until the early morning hours (with several video games sytems and both inhabitants being cool, who wouldn't want to hang with them ^_^). My roommate and I have been friends since high school with him a year ahead, but we're fine with changing in the room, although we've only gone as far boxers. Those are changed in the bathroom.

As for showers, TN Tech, has individual stalls. With masturbation, I prefer to wait until my roommate is out for class when I don't have one, or for when he's out doing other stuff (cards, food, girlfriend). I think it's morre curteous that way.

Funny college story:
My friend's roommate would masturbate with his roommie in the room, even when the door was OPEN! His roommate was also insane, so he moved down the hall.

Grit

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm in college. Dorm rooms are 2 per room with a shared bathroom between each room. Lots of privacy there. Also there are plenty of bathrooms all around the campus with stall partitions.

In the dorm, we have all seen each other naked (all 4 of us) in the shared bathroom. As for my size being hung -- I am bigger soft than each of them hard -- we have compared alledged dick size measurements and the comments about mine are cool. I hang larger soft at about 6 to 7 inches (9 to 9.5 hard) than each of them hard at about 5.5 to 6 inches hard.

While they envy I don't sense any jealousy and I enjoy the jokes etc.

dayne: Get a copy of his class schedule and plan accordingly.

InsertHere

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by ForumMcChicken@Jan 13 2005, 09:00 AM
This being my second semester of college, there are some things different. My room is CONSTANTLY full of people until the early morning hours (with several video games sytems and both inhabitants being cool, who wouldn't want to hang with them ^_^). My roommate and I have been friends since high school with him a year ahead, but we're fine with changing in the room, although we've only gone as far boxers. Those are changed in the bathroom.

As for showers, TN Tech, has individual stalls. With masturbation, I prefer to wait until my roommate is out for class when I don't have one, or for when he's out doing other stuff (cards, food, girlfriend). I think it's morre curteous that way.

Funny college story:
My friend's roommate would masturbate with his roommie in the room, even when the door was OPEN! His roommate was also insane, so he moved down the hall.
[post=274399]Quoted post[/post]​

That's so funny about you and your roommate! It seems from what's on here that boys are more uptight than girls. My roommate and I change in front of each other, and hung out naked when we were in here during the summer (no air conditioning!) we also like like to talk about sex and have our little nightly bra-removing ritual (ahhhhhhh ::rub, rub, rub::). Sounds like this kind of stuff wouldn't happen over in the boy's dorm!