College

cdj215: A couple experiences to share.

My freshman year, I lived in a suite of 8 guys, divided into 4 singles and 1 giant quad, all with a shared bathroom and living room. When I was in the single, I was all set, plus I had a girlfriend who lived 2 doors down the hall. But we switched halfway through the year to be fair. When I was in the quad, sometimes I took care of things in the bathroom stall (I'm not a fan of jerking off in the shower). The problem was there was only a shower curtain on the stall, so there was definitely no sound proofing, and there was always a risk of being walked in on. I don't remember it ever actually happening, luckily. I'm not sure what my roommates did. And we somehow managed never to actually see each other naked, so there were no issues with my size.

Sophomore year I had a single and spent a large percentage of my time with the door locked. Infer what you will.

From senior year comes the most interesting story, though. I had a single, and I had also made the switch to dudes, so I had a boyfriend (the same one I'm with now, three years later). The showers were unusual in that you walked into this little room, and there were two walls about chest height, so you could see each other and talk over them. This is how my boyfriend and I really got to know each other before we got together, since we'd started working out together and showering after. We always wanted to sneak a peak over the walls, but never did. Sometime in the spring, this guy who I knew lived three floors down started coming up to use our shower, and when he did, he spent like 20 minutes in there. More than once, I noticed that he was jerking off and looking at me, even though he was purportedly straight. He wasn't very good looking, but I couldn't help watching. He stepped back from the stream of water to the point where the wall ended for the entrance to the shower so I could see him. He definitely had a huge cock - dude, if you're here, speak up! I reciprocated a little, because it was getting me turned on, but nothing ever happened. He left a cryptic message on my white board (another relic of college) basically setting up another time to have simultaneous shower sessions , but I didn't understand it and missed the "appointment". Better that way, because I was with my boyfriend and didn't want to ruin anything. Little did I know that he was about to break up with me (that was only round one of our relationship)! otherwise maybe I would have had some fun with it.

In any case, college is not a time when you're balls are going to explode. Get a girlfriend (or boyfriend) and have fun together. I've heard of people having sex in their library carrels!

clownboots19: I am in my Freshman year in college at a major University in North Carolina, staying in the dorms. I have two other roomates. We are all three pretty open minded about things, and are all good looking "straight" guys. We have seen each other naked, both limp and erect. We also have open showers for the whole dorm building of guys to use. My roomates and I don't do anything sexual with each other per say, but we do a lot of sexual homoerotic kidding around with each other. We all three have girlfriends, and we don't usually jerk off in front of each other, I guess unless the other two are asleep and you are quiet. One of my roomates has allowed me to watch while he fucks his girlfriend. This is very fun and exciting for me. You will have to get to know your roomate(s), what he is like, and what is acceptable.

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Well, you've never cut the electricity in the middle of someone working on an important term paper because someone halfway down the hall was playing music five decibels above ordinance level.

RAs don't have much power, so in my experience they tend to get more pleasure about exercising it in trivial ways.

B_Hung Muscle

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Originally posted by jonb@Jan 30 2005, 03:44 PM
Well, you've never cut the electricity in the middle of someone working on an important term paper because someone halfway down the hall was playing music five decibels above ordinance level.

RAs don't have much power, so in my experience they tend to get more pleasure about exercising it in trivial ways.
[post=278852]Quoted post[/post]​

jonb is right. Remember what Kissinger said: "University politics are vicious precisely because the stakes are so small."

You'll figure out an appropriate time and place to pleasure yourself with or without your roommate's knowledge. It's really not going to be so difficult. But do not waste all that sperm on masturbation -- get yourself a girlfriend.

Kimahri

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
My roommates were odd. Again, frat brothers and teammates it didn't matter. One of my teammates got bold on an away game and asked if we could do a mutual jo.

I would worry too too much about it. The younger generation seems to be a bit more relaxed about the whole sexuality thing.

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
College and jacking off -- what an interesting subject! I was married when a college student, so didn't have the dorm environment, but I got initiated to glory holes. On the first floor of the student center were holes in stall divisions and seldom could they be visited without a request from the next door neighbor. Even the hole overlooking the urinals provided a spectacular view of various stages of flaccids, semis and hardons. I've wondered if this just happened to be at my university or the norm for college campuses in general.

RunnerSF: My roommate and I had a rule - if there was a piece of tape over the door lock - don't enter. That allowed us to have privacy for what we needed to do...girls/guys/ourselves. After we got to know eachother better, we'd jack off in the mornings or at night and it was no biggie. Usually such activities were planned while the other was at class also. :)

The showers in our dorm were group so jackin off there wasn't an option. And jackin in a stall...in our dorms...YUCK! Luckily we'd worked out the above situation and it worked out well for us.

As far as worrying about your roomate seeing your size, just change as you usually would and hopefully he'll be mature enough not to stare or make any awkward comments. By the end of the semester, I'd seen my roommmate naked too many times to care. He was very well hung and, even though I'm gay, I just got over seeing him...especially after he got on my nerves haha.

Have fun in school bud! College is just a kick ass time.

W 8

Just Browsing
Media
i didnt get along with my roommate too well my freshman year of college so it s not like we ever talked about jerking off or anything. i suspect he knew because i jerked off a lot and for some reason when he opened the door , he always did it slowly...

budday

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
freakylong: If your roommate is a decent guy, he won't give two hoots about your size. I was a lot bigger than my roomie, but I didnt flaunt it and he didnt say a thing. I'm sure he saw it a few times, that's unavoidable.

My roommate had a bad habit of sleeping naked on TOP of his sheets. It was a cultural difference: he was from a warm climate. But you can imagine what it was like if I came home with a girl to hang out, assuming he would still be out partying. Open door *shudder* close door! "Let's go to your place..."

Oh and we had solo shower rooms. Jerking off was strictly allowed.

So basically man, you're going to have to play it by ear depending on who your roommate is and how your dorm is set up, especially the showers. Dorm life was amazing and you're going to have a blast!

As for the "nightly bra-removing ritual." Gawsh ...

*gulp* Can I ... help you with that maybe? That's definitely a sport: you need a referee. Safety first!

Slong: I just think that it is a great thing if you can hava a relationship with your roomie and be comfortable jacking with him. It is a great bonding experience even if your not gay.

Kimahri

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Originally posted by Slong@Mar 30 2005, 03:09 PM
I just think that it is a great thing if you can hava a relationship with your roomie and be comfortable jacking with him. It is a great bonding experience even if your not gay.
[post=295244]Quoted post[/post]​

I never thought I'd hear anyone refer to that activity as a bonding experience. so many people get alot of misconceptions and label things when none is really called for.

male / male relationships and interactions are considerably more complex than simple gay or straight.

Watch for my uneducated thesis on the subject of males and male bonding. seriously....I figured I'd pull from my experiences and try to write a paper. :)

jonnypmann

Experimental Member
Media
I lived at home through college so I never got involved in the dorm thing. However I did a stint in the Army and that is pretty close to dorm living. Basic training we had 8 guys to a room. I never caught anyone jerking in the room but on several occasions when we were woken up early in the morning, some of the guys in the room would jump out of their bunks with woodies sticking out in their boxers. In advanced training, we were 4 to a room. The guy in the bunk above me would beat on in either late at night or early morning and the bed would shake and wake me. I knew what he was doing and it got me hard. He would cum and I would just be starting on my beating. After I shot, the bed would be shaking again - he was going for round two turned on by what I just did.

The showers were individual with curtains that never seemed to close all the way. So you could typically see into the showers across from yours. On a few curtains, there were slits in the vinyl so you could peak across. You could either beat off watching the flaccid ones lather up, or on occasion would catch someone else beating off. I am a big voyeur so I was in heaven.

East

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
i'm in college right now, living in dorms, and you shouldn't have a problem with being naked around other guys. it's not that big of a deal, and it's kind of fun to see other guys' size. whenever I go to take a shower I get naked before and then go to the showers, i'm comfortable with the other guys seeing me naked. the showers are communal and so on several occassions i've showered with girls and they comment more on my penis than the guys do, the girls on my floor know me as that "horse hung" guy, I like to show my penis off to the girls when i'm changing and showering and they like it too.

budday

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If you blow loads on each other and hold your bodies against each other until the spooge [sic] dries, you're bonded!

Sounds like straight male bonding to me! I always knew you were hetero DMW!

ashlar

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally posted by DoubleMeatWhopper+Mar 30 2005, 10:26 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(DoubleMeatWhopper &#064; Mar 30 2005, 10:26 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-budday@Mar 31 2005, 03:16 AM
I always knew you were hetero DMW&#33;

I can demonstrate otherwise&#33; B)
[post=295430]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

*raises his hand and volunteers*
Oh .. oh ... pick me&#33;&#33; *hops up and down*

jeepwranglerboi

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Originally posted by madame_zora@Mar 31 2005, 02:29 AM
Wow, I&#39;ve never heard of co-ed showers in colleges.
[post=295393]Quoted post[/post]​
Agreed. I am noticing a trend in his posts. He always seems to speak of "communal showers." I am shocked that he didn&#39;t mention a hung black guy in there as well. Things that make me go hmmmm...
:glare: