College

thezulu

Just Browsing
Media
Originally posted by willie@Apr 16 2005, 11:09 AM
There is one of the great advantages of UK universities. The accommodation is all individual rooms and very liberal rules.
[post=301032]Quoted post[/post]​

There are shared rooms in UK halls of residence too. The rules aren't that liberal either. Even in single rooms, the HIMO regulations mean you can only have overnight guests 2 nights in any 7.

willie

Just Browsing
Media
Originally posted by thezulu@Apr 16 2005, 02:14 PM
There are shared rooms in UK halls of residence too.
Very very few.

The rules aren't that liberal either. Even in single rooms, the HIMO regulations mean you can only have overnight guests 2 nights in any 7.

Well there were no rules at all, where I went. Apart from keep the noise down, after 11pm and you pay for breakages.

Nobody cared who slept where. We were adults.

Kimahri

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Originally posted by HungSpermBoy@Apr 16 2005, 05:43 AM
I'm in college now & have one roomie. To be honest I can't imagine walking into another dorm room & seeing 3 guys having oral sex with one another! I think I'd shit in my pants. Either the times have changed or I'm just really naive. I guess both are possible. :wow:
[post=301025]Quoted post[/post]​

Sheltered perhaps, but not naive. :) Just kidding.

I'm not sure what I'd think if I walked in on that too.

Pappy

Media
Well back when we still rode tamed dinosaurs and drug women around by their hair, we had 2 man rooms with a bath between two rooms (4 people shared a bath). And yes we even had some co-ed dorms which meant there were guys on one floor and girls on the next floor, but never guys and girls on the same floor (at least not that the administration could prove). Now all this took place before it was discovered that crude oil could be refined and used as a fuel source. In spite of all this we still managed to survive college.

free2jump4u

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Back during my freshman year in college (now almost 10 years ago!) we had a double room and a comunal bathroom with individual shower stalls. The nice thing about it was that there was a big mirror so you could always catch the brave ones step out of the shower and dry off in front of others. I used to get a kick out of seeing this older grad student from Latin America step out of the shower - he had a big and thick uncut dick that seemed to fleshy to me back then.

Then this guy that I didn't know that always showered when I showered, and I was so niave, I guess that he worked up the nerve to talk to me in the showers because at the sink he asked me to teach him how to shave ... I was thinking ... is this possible?? And so I have a quick lesson on shave gel and razors - we shaved together ... it was a moment.

My roommate and I never jerked off together, but he would have sex with his girlfriend in our room sometimes, but I didn't care. He told me he was a virgin, so I was happy for him. I would jerk off before my shower, and he was usually gone.

So, OP, you see, sometimes you don't even get a chance to make things an issue, and sometimes other moments come up that you could never imagine. (Shit, you posted so long ago, you have probably since graduated! What happened?)