Collin Farrell and Diego Maradona

crazyjamaican

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
colin is every flavor of yummy there is...whether with man or with woman, and yup Colin does not have a small one, the other dude though....whoa that's tiny lol

Thanks for sharing ;)

B_VinylBoy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
A slightly off, but related topic...
In the right hand side under the "Latest posts" section, this thread shows up as "Collin Farrell and Die". Completely unintentional, of course, but still made me giggle a bit.

Carry on with the drooling.

TopDudeFtl

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
A slightly off, but related topic...
In the right hand side under the "Latest posts" section, this thread shows up as "Collin Farrell and Die". Completely unintentional, of course, but still made me giggle a bit.

Carry on with the drooling.

Too funny...that's what brought me to the thread. :tongue:

vergax

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't like the pic of Maradona kissing another man, eww for me, because i loved how he played.
To defend his size on the pic, I can imgine after a training and maybe shower, he was far from a boner, which is normal for growers like myself, sometimes my dick can look tiny on given conditions, but erected is not. Could be..

L

luvbigdicksandnuts

Very interesting! You never hear anything about Colin doing anything with men, but then he may pay people off to make it that way! LOL He is SO hot, I've always hoped that he was bisexual. Maybe someday I'll find that is the case and my dream has come true! LOL

L

luvbigdicksandnuts

straight guys have been doing this for centuries, it means nothing other than the well heeled bucks are drunk.

Of course a straight guy would say that, defending those of his "clan". LOL

But yes I will admit (albeit reluctantly) that knowing my luck, this could well have been what was happening in that pic. lol

L

luvbigdicksandnuts

Are you referring to Colin's cock? NOT LITTLE! :confused:

Definitely not! I saw the sex tape of him and that one bitch... He is thick and at LEAST 6 inches! I would love to play with that dick, let's put it that way. :)