Colombian girlfriend needs big cock

Bermyboy

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well if you're ever in Bermuda I'd be happy to help. I "entertain" afew ladies here and would be willing to send pics via email if you like.

sab3312

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
She likes the alabama cucumber. We may have to make a trip down there.
Best nude I have!

sab3312

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I do not have any nude photos of her. She does not want any posted on the internet. I posted some pics of her on an image site and someone sent me a faked photo of her that they had done. It is very similar to her in body type, etc. It is the closest thing that I have to a nude photo.

BlkWthThk11

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm an older sugardaddy with a young beautiful Colombian girlfriend who I spoil and take care of. Trouble is, I can't provide her with everything she needs. We have an open relationship in which I provide for her financial needs and she is allowed to seek out large-cocked men to take care of her physical needs. Race is not an issue as long as the penis is large and stiff. We travel extensively and she may meet up with interested men if we are in your area. I am not present during her encounters. She only tells me about them afterwards. So if you have a large penis and are interested in this type of thing please send us your thoughts and photos and maybe you can satisfy her desires.
welcome to the site, quite an arrangement the 2 of you have, guess it works well for both of you, certainly sounds very interesting and worth looking into....I saw her photo, she is quite attractive. She has struck it rich on this site for her physical needs.