Colon-fucking?

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by ChicagoWuff, Dec 11, 2008.

1. ChicagoWuff

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    On a board that's been around as long as this one has, I'm SURE this subject has come up before, but I couldn't find it...

I met this guy at a bar one night who told be how he refused to have sex with anyone under 8" (Real, not internet)... His reasoning was that he LOVED the feeling of having his colon fucked, and needed guys of a certain length to get this satisfaction.

Since we were looking for other things, we went separate ways and I really didn't think much more about what he said... Until last week.

My roommate and I are happy to help each other out, when the need arises and as I'm watching the news before work, he walks over... Grabs my cock (with a fistful of lube) and starts stroking. I don't know why, I wasn't really even horny before it all started, but I got SERIOUSLY into it... On average, I'm about 7.5"x5.5". But I've measured it while painfully horny and within a minute of coming and it's gotten up to 8.5". That morning, felt like one of those days and as I thrust into him, I didn't hold back... I went full-out balls-deep. And that's when the head of my cock found a whole other source of happiness!

I can only assume that I was slipping past the 90-degree bend where his rectum ended and colon began, cause there was this tightness just grabbing the head of my cock with every thrust... It was awesome! He took it like a champ, but later admitted he didn't like it one bit... (But he was making me late and I've spent many an hour nailing his prostate, so I was O.K. with that.)

I guess... I've always concentrated on nailing my partner's prostate and having had a number of guys either ask me to stop, or watched them take it until they bled... I've never actually buried it inside someone. But having met this one guy, I'm now wondering if there are others who really get off on having their colons fucked?

2. Group51

Group51 Member

Albums:
    What do you mean 'they bled'?

Perhaps the tightness you were feeling was an internal sphincter?

3. ChicagoWuff

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    They bled, as in... My penis went in and either during or after, blood came out. (Not large quantities, just like a small tear.)

And it COULD be an internal sphincter... Is there one, about 8" in?

4. B_Mademoiselle Rouge

There are two sphincters inside the rectum, you probably were impaling the deeper one.

5. Playinpitt

Playinpitt Member

Albums:
    all i know is that my heart, and my sphincters (both of them) belong to Wuff77....

:rolleyes:

:cool:

6. ChicagoWuff

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Oh really? Very interesting! I had looked it up online, medical cutaways and whatnot, and could find no mention of another sphincter, simply the 90-degree bend where the colon begins...

hahaha... Aww, Thanks! I actually make it to Pittsburgh once a year for a certain convention that's held there!

7. D_skeaflea

D_skeaflea New Member

So, you get off on giving people internal damage? There's a thread on the same page about what kind of damage rough anal sex can cause, so you should really reconsider your stance on "colon-fucking".

The guy I lost my virginity to tore me up pretty badly, I was bleeding for five days and wound up getting an infection that spread to my prostate and bladder. My opinion is obviously going to be biased, but I know what kind of pain that is (it's the worst area in your body to get an injury. I never wish that kind of drawn-out pain on anyone), and i'm going to have to refrain from saying something that would offend you.

8. slurper_la

Gold Member

Albums:
    when you're fucking someone you're passing through the external sphincter entering the anus, and anal canal and then your cock head and most of your shaft is inside the rectum

the internal sphincter is what you most probably felt. it's the involuntary muscle that regulates the passage of waste from the large intestine into the rectum and yes, the distance from one to the other is about 8 inches.

9. lgtrmusr

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    slurper_la: can you give us a link to an anatomy drawing showing that?

10. ChicagoWuff

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Wow... Seriously? I fear that your own self-admitted bias has placed emphasis on the COMPLETELY wrong words.

Having met someone who was into this, made me curious about if there were others into this, others who derived pleasure from this because, obviously my roommate does not. In my fifteen years of having sex, I've had a few guys who couldn't take me and asked me to stop, and a few guys who've bled from their own desire to try and take it, but not say anything. Because of these guys, I've always avoided being too rough, or going too deep. My main goal has always been my partner's satisfaction. But now, I've learned that there are people out there, who derive satisfaction from being penetrated this deeply and I've learned that there's something in it for me as well. Seeking out more information on THAT, is what this post is about. And, if my roommate didn't like it as rough as he does and if I hadn't spent the last two years messing around with him, stretching him out to accommodate me without discomfort, I NEVER would have tried to go as deep as I did.

So please, understand that I did NOT intend to intentionally hurt him, and my comment about being late for work was only intended in jest. Had he, at ANY point, given me a signal that he was not enjoying himself, I would have stopped. And, as I said... Obviously he does not enjoy this, so I won't be doing it to him again. My question is more along the lines of... Are there a good number of people out there who enjoy this, or should I give it up as an illusive... desire/interest/fetish?

#10 ChicagoWuff, Dec 12, 2008
    Last edited: Dec 12, 2008
  11. slurper_la

Gold Member

Albums:
  12. D_Myer_Dogasflees

D_Myer_Dogasflees New Member

#12 D_Myer_Dogasflees, Dec 12, 2008
    Last edited: Dec 12, 2008
  13. D_Myer_Dogasflees

D_Myer_Dogasflees New Member

so does this now mean that 8/9 is the real minimum standard for penis size?

what if you go past the internal sphincter?

14. B_Nick4444

B_Nick4444 New Member

I don't usually bottom, but on one memorable occasion, did undergo the experience

it was definitely very intense, and unique, and, in my case, injury free

the aftereffects lasted for two weeks, no pain, just a sensation

as I said, I usually don't bottom, but I really wouldn't mind going through this again, unfortunately, it was a drunken one night stand, I don't recall even exchanging names

it's not something I talk about a lot, but the few other guys I told about it, definitely pricked up their ears

15. salvatruco

salvatruco Member

Albums:
    Colon-fuckin sounds a little weird. I know my ex liked to go deep and he enjoyed it as much as I did, but I don't think that is what it is. I think it has more to do with stimulation and the nerves inside. Nice cock by the way, would make me go wuff. :)

16. surferboy

Gold Member

Albums:
    and that is why anal sex fucking terrifies me, and further reinforces me never going there, be it top or bottom :eek:

yah brah, i got that sense from the way he told his story too.

17. auncut10in

auncut10in Well-Known Member

Albums:
    in San Francisco until April, then back sailing in
    I seem to almost always hit bottom when fucking. Most guys tell me it hurts, so I only go in as far as I can without hitting to hard. But every so often I have had a guy relax enough to open up that second spinkter. OMG it feels so incredible. You are way deep into the guy and it is like your dick head is getting extra special attention as it squeezes and massages it. Last time it happened was only a couple of weeks ago when I was fucking this 18 yr old I met at the gym. I think I wrote about it in another thread. Is all I can say is if you are with someone that can open up, you will love it.

I do wonder if a guy keeps opening up, does it get easier for him. Or can some people do it and others not, because it doesn't happen very often.

18. midlifebear

Gold Member

I never worried about getting as much of my tool up someone's ass as long as they wanted it and took control (wrapping their hands around it so I didn't always "bottom out"). But over the years I've learned that most men I know who are bottoms have suffered some sort of rectal damage. Usually it's just a bad case of hemorrhoids. In one instance I unintentionally tore the wall of a guy's anus and he developed a serious abscess. A long-time trick back in the 70's was a very masculine type, but a major bottom and I loved the sensations of feeling his sphincters convulse involuntarily when he came. That would always get me off. One day I ran into him after not having seen him for 10 years and he was no longer being a bottom. Too much fucking had caused too much damage that had led to several serious surgeries.

I think back about the few times I've been fucked and actually enjoyed it. There was definitely an emotional connection with the men that allowed me to relax enough that it felt good. But these days my ass is permanently in retirement. Even The Squeeze is not as interested in getting fucked as often as he used to. But we have other things that keep us entertained.

I worry about anal intercourse because I don't think most gay men -- or gay culture -- is honest about the risks and dangers. Everyone I know who has lived to be about my own age or older has told me horror stories of having anal warts removed either by actual cutting them out of the interior wall of their anus or freezing them with liquid nitrogen. Plus, it seems those guys I do fuck aren't as up on their hygiene as the men of my generation, i.e. douching before going out for a night of getting gang fucked, etc.

Never could get into dealing with scat. But I'm interested in hearing if any other bottoms or gay men, in general, have developed serious problems as they've grown older. The Squeeze is definitely due for a rectal exam. I'm not interested in causing him any pain for permanent damage. :frown1:

19. bottombuddy

bottombuddy Member

my opinion is that the internal sphincter that relaxes is something that a bottom can learn to control......no hung top will ever get it all the way in if the bottom he is fucking hasnt learnt to relax..no matter how much experience the bottom or top has.

i have learnt to control mine thankfully and the feeling is awesome when a hung top goes balls deep - i have taken approx 10.5 and think it could go deeper.....this combined with unvoluntry contractions usually makes tops either cum within a few minutes or makes them fuck for hours if they like the vice like grip contractions around them as they pound away.

lots and lots of anal foreplay usually helps someone to relax internally..or if you dont fancy taking someone so big then dont waste their time with you and send them to me :smile:

20. surferboy

Gold Member

Albums:
    bruddah, i don't think it's possible for gain control of that muscle

Draft saved Draft deleted