View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Who has them?
How do you like it?
Did it leave you bigger or smaller?
What was the surgery and recovery like?
What is the sex with one like?

I’d like to hear from anyone that has one and is willing to share. Also anyone that has had sex with a man that has one.

cincinnatus1951

Sexy Member
Media
Who has them?
How do you like it?
Did it leave you bigger or smaller?
What was the surgery and recovery like?
What is the sex with one like?

I’d like to hear from anyone that has one and is willing to share. Also anyone that has had sex with a man that has one.
Fireman: I got a 20cm Cooplast Titan in Jan 2016. Had prostate cancer, tried pumps, injections of trimix and pills. Inconsistent results wtih each. Finally decided to get an implant I am uncut, lost about an inch of length due to prostate surgery and atrophy. Regained most of the lost length after about 6 months due to cycling the implant. Surgery and recovery were no big deal Used it for sex after about six weeks. Best part is it stays hared until you deflate it. Wife loves that feature. Send me some contact info, would be glad to chat over the phone, of do a "show and tell" via skype or face time

masonjames

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I was implanted with a Coloplast XL 24cm with two 1.5 cm rear tip extenders . This was in September of last year and I love it. Didn't lose and length hard nd gained flaccid length. I did lose some girth but my pre surgery girth was such that an implant couldn't give it all back. I got the largest girth they make.
Having a dick that stays hard as long as I want it to makes up for it. If you can't use it then it doesn't matter how big it is, other than eye appeal.

AndrewMarks

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Fireman: I got a 20cm Cooplast Titan in Jan 2016. Had prostate cancer, tried pumps, injections of trimix and pills. Inconsistent results wtih each. Finally decided to get an implant I am uncut, lost about an inch of length due to prostate surgery and atrophy. Regained most of the lost length after about 6 months due to cycling the implant. Surgery and recovery were no big deal Used it for sex after about six weeks. Best part is it stays hared until you deflate it. Wife loves that feature. Send me some contact info, would be glad to chat over the phone, of do a "show and tell" via skype or face time
I'm seriously considering an implant. I've been down the vacuum, tri-mix etc road and I'm just not happy with any of it. If you'd consider texting or chatting, please let me know. I'd be forever in your debt.
Thanks in advance,
Andrew