Color of Cum?

sbeBen

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I heard it depends onn what you eat and drink. I have recently eaten loads of eggs and lots of water. My cum has been watery and clear. The moment I cut down on the water, it goes thick and gloopy! Don't know how to make it whiter though. Why you bothered?

B_andyo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
green hmm whoa.. when mine is not fully white is because i had cummed to many times already..

sjprep06

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
The last time that I had a greenish tint to my underwear was when I had a bad cold and had a bad runny nose.

Mine is usually slightly off-white

silvertriumph2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Mine is not quite white, more clear and sometimes greenish. How can I make my cum whiter?

Heh, benji:

Do you mean that your cum is a grayish-greenish color (with it more
on the grayish side), or do you mean it is really "green?"

Normal cum can come in various shades from clear to a milky white,
to a thick grayish color. I know that foods do effect the smell and
taste of cum, but I'm not sure if foods would cause a change in the
color of cum.

If if happens often, if I were you, I would get checked out. You just
might have a prostate problem or an urinary infection.

This brings up a memory about my green cum. Some years ago, I would set the mood in my room for an evening of sex, with low
lights, candles, music and of course some black lights. When you
cum, or at least when I did, under "black lights" my cum was "bright flourescent green!" Beautiful!

silvertriumph2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
If it is a clearish, more grayish than greenish color, then I don't think you have anything to worry about. If you really take notice, you will probably see that each time you ejaculate that your cum is a bit different in color, thichkness, volume and quantity. That is especially true if you have had sex or jerked off a number of times in one day.

Your cum sounds pretty normal to me. But, if you think there could be a problem (today, it's better to be safe than sorry), then I would get checked out to just be sure nothing is wrong.

I have been on a fruit, cottage cheese, and water diet for the last week, eating a lot of peaches, blueberries, cantalope, strawberries, and pineapple. Last night, I was told that my cum tasted really sweet. I guess it was because of the sugary fruit. That's probably a lot more than you wanted to know! :rolleyes: Sorry.
Good Luck

silvertriumph2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
its not that i suspect a problem, i just wish i could shoot whiter cum.

I was told about 6 months ago to start taking 50mg of Zinc daily to increase the amount of cum produced with an orgasm. It took about
2-1/2 to 3 months to see any difference, but I now shoot a copius supply of white, liquid cum (not thick and gooey). It seems to have more spurt power and can travel further.

I now have lots more pre-cum which is a very good lubricant.
And, in addition, my balls have grown heavier and are at half again the former size.

I love it !

Try it, it may be what you are looking for.