Colorado Lover

D_buriousCelle

1st Like
Media
Looking for a Colorado lover, I am married so discretion is needed. I will send you pictures of myself if you are serious about meeting.

I am a 35, sexy fun latina, 5'4 about 180 curvy, big top, big bottom.. I am on this site to find a friend, lover.. my past experience with a large male was when I was in my mid twenties and I remember him inside me quite vivid.. His thickness filled me up, and I must admit I orgasmed the whole time we were having sex.

I am in the Denver area, I am D/D free, straight and looking for the same.

Let's chat and see where it takes us

Besos
B

Reactions: Cocked

Cocked

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Looking for a Colorado lover, I am married so discretion is needed. I will send you pictures of myself if you are serious about meeting.

I am a 35, sexy fun latina, 5'4 about 180 curvy, big top, big bottom.. I am on this site to find a friend, lover.. my past experience with a large male was when I was in my mid twenties and I remember him inside me quite vivid.. His thickness filled me up, and I must admit I orgasmed the whole time we were having sex.

Besos
B

Besos
B
Good afternoon I'm interested in knowing if your still on the site? if the above post is still active and if your interested still?