Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
Extreme southern CO here, San Luis Valley, and EXTREMELY hungry for cock. Anyone out there near the NM state line let me know.

Denver here. Should we have a LPSG in CO meet up?

Put it together and I'll make the trip.

Attachments

8inforblondes

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Boulder here. Meet and greet sounds like fun. Of course the challenge is always finding a place/time that works for everyone. I'm part of a massage group that has a host location and everything -even then we can rarely find a date/time that works for more than 2 people...

So first things first - who's got the place? Unfortunately, I don't. :-(

Lestat13

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Littleton here. All you guys with 8 inches of monster cock, or bigger =) contact me to worship & suck your huge cock. I'm new & have never sucked a cock before, first timer. Will you be my first & train me to deep throat your fat, monster cock? First TRUE 8 inches of monster cock....or bigger =) gets to be my cock master! My cock is just shy of 7 inches by 5 1/2 inches thick. Straight, bi, or gay i would like to suck a local Denver monster cock on a regular basis. Show me how to make you cum harder than you ever have before. I'm willing to be trained & learn. I'm 5'11", 170lbs., 36 years old & considered very handsome...in a rock & roll way. By the way...the 60% straight-40% gay thing is this...i have always fantasized about being trained to deep throat a juicy, huge, monster cock & swallowing a huge load of cum since i first jerked off & the opportunity never happened...until now.

e-mail me: roseofthevampire@gmail.com & lets hook up & have some fun!

Lestat13

P.S. The one who trains me gets to post pics & vids on LPSG sucking monster cock for my first time. So......who will be first?

Last edited: