colour of cum

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
Mine varies from clearish to white to yellowish. Diet, health and activity have a lot to do with it. If you are really worried about it, have it checked out.

Ultimately, if you are straight, sperm count is the only real concern. The color of cum is only aesthetic after all.

smoothrnb

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Mine varies from clear to milky white. Changes in cum are common, but if you are worried about it seek medical advice.

regularguy

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Oh, yeah.....I discussed this once with a doctor. A urologist, in fact. He said that your cum will be yellow if you don't ejaculate often enough. Yellow cum is old cum. He said that if you ejaculate often, your cum will be white. He prescribed daily masturbation for me. And my cum did turn white.

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
regularguy said:
Oh, yeah.....I discussed this once with a doctor. A urologist, in fact. He said that your cum will be yellow if you don't ejaculate often enough. Yellow cum is old cum. He said that if you ejaculate often, your cum will be white. He prescribed daily masturbation for me. And my cum did turn white.
Hmm, I have been told that yellow is totally normal (also by an urologist--variations in color and consistancy are not unusual), but I've never been told that it meant that it was "old". Obviously a urologist knows more than I do, but trust me, I occasionally have lightly yellow cum, and mine never has a chance to be older than a day, possibly two, at the most. :wink:

basque9

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
regularguy said:

Mine turned cream/yellow after I was circumcised at age 45 as I could not bear to jack off for ages. Month or so later it was back to pearly white. So, I guess you are right about yellow cum being old cum !

Reactions: Allan S.

BIGBULL29

Worshipped Member
Media
State College (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
Pansexual
My semen is either whitish or clear. Texture is either runny or clot-like.

I've heard that if you don't ejaculate often, your semen can have a yellowish tint to it. Its texture will also be a little different (harder chunks). That's what I've heard from a urologist on Playboy Radio. LOL:smile:

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Different strokes for different folks, goes the saying. Our sex drives vary, but lots of it depends on habit, too, meaning that we often 'train' ourselves to have a daily ejaculation. Once a week could well be enough for some guys, but the daily explosion is craved by others. To keep the cum clear and white also probably varies between individuals, but I recommend erring on the side of more than necessary, than not enough. Mine has had a tinge of 'yellow' but generally, with at least every other day, I keep mine white. It's great knowing that so much pleasure is actually healthful:biggrin1: .

B_Spladle

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm going to assume that it's not that uncommon based on the other responses in this thread, but just for the record I can't recall my semen ever looking yellow. I always thought like white/clear was the standard. At least that's how mine is 'most every time.