Coloured condoms: the funniest thing ever?

D_Andreas Sukov

Account Disabled
Media
ok i obviously dont think they are the funniest thing ever because im not that sad but i do find them amusing. i mean what do they add to sex? the one i got, not intentionally, i brought it from a vending machine in the toilet drunk, was green. my cock looked like it turned into the hulk. and before anyone says it, yes i did grab it shake it a little and go "you wont like me when im angry!". she, found this less ammusing then i did but random conversations tend to happen while we have sex so no mood was killed. anyways i was just wondering why people use them and if they prefer them? i guess a normal condom does make the skin look kinda suffocated and wierd but is that better then a colour? i guess it depends and i was unlucky with green. i wont be getting these variety packs again though, i got skanked for one and only got two in a 3 pack. what did i miss? flavour or ribbed? i guess ill find out next time....

D_Warthaughe Peeslit

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Back in college they had colored condoms in the health office bucket. I got a few assorted colors but the black ones called "tuxedo" were the best. A little snug and didn't go all the way to the base so I was a black and white sausage cookie that night lol.

modulo

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Back in college they had colored condoms in the health office bucket. I got a few assorted colors but the black ones called "tuxedo" were the best. A little snug and didn't go all the way to the base so I was a black and white sausage cookie that night lol.

Tuxedos are my favorite too. I ordered a whole slew of them because they're hard to find in the drugstores.:headbang:

B_Artful Dodger

Experimental Member
Media
the one i got, not intentionally, i brought it from a vending machine in the toilet drunk.

Haha. I did exactly the same mate. Good to know someone else has been there. lol
Mine was blue n I didn't even notice they were coloured until we got it home n she'd put one on, then i looked down n was like FUCK MY DICKS BLUE! :eek:

haha

D

deleted3272

See more average sized guys are lucky, they can have colord flavored ribbed etc condoms and us larger guys are sol, we get stuck with plain old condoms...

open501s

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I got a black tuxedo once. I don't know where.

It was a major turn on for me. Made me feel like my shlong wasn't part of my body I had a big black dido attached.

My fantasy life must suck.

D_Andreas Sukov

Account Disabled
Media
Dont worry you aren't missing out. Ribbed condoms hurt like hell and the flavoured ones are just a stupid idea. Who sucks a cock with a condom on it?

my gf said that aswell about ribbed ones. and also we thought they wer flavoured she licked it and was like ew...... and i dont understand about this 1mb avatar i can see it fine whats ur iissue?