Coloured Contact Lenses ...

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi,

my eyes are the strangest color. They are officially called hazel but I am having a heck of a time actually figuring out what this color really is.... I have people that ask me if they are green, if they are grey, and some ask if they are light brown. They look as if they are the color of a stormy day with amber around the pupil which when seen from a distance looks hazel! LOL! When the colored contacts first came out I had someone in the opticians shop ask me if I would try some on. I put on the emerald green ones. They irritated my eyes so badly that they were bright green (the color they turn when I am MAD and have been crying).I dont need them any way since last time my vision was checked it was 20/15.

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I wore coloured lenses for a number of years, back in the days when I had insurance and taking care of myself was not an overwhelming burden *thinks back wistfully*.

My favourite ones were purple- not subtly either- outright purple! What was funny is that no one really could figure out what was wrong with my face, but something made them feel uneasy.

Thesedays, I'm happy if I can scrounge together enough to buy clear ones- contacts for us unfortunate ones with astigmatism are not cheap.

snoozan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hi,

my eyes are the strangest color. They are officially called hazel but I am having a heck of a time actually figuring out what this color really is.... I have people that ask me if they are green, if they are grey, and some ask if they are light brown. They look as if they are the color of a stormy day with amber around the pupil which when seen from a distance looks hazel! LOL! When the colored contacts first came out I had someone in the opticians shop ask me if I would try some on. I put on the emerald green ones. They irritated my eyes so badly that they were bright green (the color they turn when I am MAD and have been crying).I dont need them any way since last time my vision was checked it was 20/15.

Do your eyes look anything like this:

(see attached)

Attachments

Nelly Gay

Experimental Member
Media
In high school I tried some colored contacts that were green. My goal was to enhance my own eye color.

Interestingly enough, though, I didn't look nearly as good with them as without! My makeup didn't look right, my skin tone didn't look right, and clothing colors that had suited me previously no longer did.

That experience convinced me that colored contacts are not for me.

The lenses I wear now are "visibility tinted," which most modern lenses are. They carry just the tiniest hint of blue... just enough that you can see them floating in the lens solution and don't have to feel around for them.

I suppose, if your skin tone (and wardrobe :rolleyes: ) can coordinate with various eye colors, they might be fun, though.

They are more natural looking now ; no solid fish-scale colours.
They have enhancers which have veins and whorls of colour and look much less striking than the coloured lenses of yore . Some even darken that line round the iris ....
Having naturally very light eyes I tried a darker brown colour but looked very odd indeed .
I stick to various shades of green, grey, light blue, etc avoiding the lime green, aquamarine and amesthyst hues .
It really doesn't work if you go too dark or too light !
They are so cheap as to be disposable nowadays .

HazelGod

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
they were bright green (the color they turn when I am MAD and have been crying).

This happens to my wife as well...her eyes are normally a light blue color, but when she's crying, they turn the most magnificent shade of green I've ever seen. Pity I don't get to see them very often...

My eyes were bright blue when I was born, but darkened fairly quickly. Having astigmatism to keep myopia company means I get to wear toric lenses...and as far as I know, they aren't making designer editions yet.

prepstudinsc

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
LOL! Why yes they do . Mine are a bit darker on the grey/green background. Sometimes they look Khaki ... Everyone says they were blue until I was 3 so I am confused! LOL! THank God for the word "Hazel" LOL!

Just be glad your mama didn't name you Hazel! :tongue:

snoozan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
LOL! Why yes they do . Mine are a bit darker on the grey/green background. Sometimes they look Khaki ... Everyone says they were blue until I was 3 so I am confused! LOL! THank God for the word "Hazel" LOL!

Yeah, I thought that may be close to what you are describing. We have no idea what color to call those eyes. For now, we call them "green." Some days they look more green than anything. Hazel seems to be a catchall for, "not blue, not brown, maybe green." Though hazel eyes of most conformations have more than one color in them and are very very interesting, I think.

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yeah, I thought that may be close to what you are describing. We have no idea what color to call those eyes. For now, we call them "green." Some days they look more green than anything. Hazel seems to be a catchall for, "not blue, not brown, maybe green." Though hazel eyes of most conformations have more than one color in them and are very very interesting, I think.

Yes, It is funny though that in contact lenses they go for a clear amber color even though in real eyes it may look amber but on closer inspection is anything but...

snoozan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Those eyes are insane. IN the good way, of course.

I can honestly say, I haven't seen more than 2 pairs like that in my life time.

Thank you. Alas, they are not mine. But I produced them, in part.

Speaking of insane, did you see where I called you dreamy on this thread? And on another thread I voted you for best cock of 2006? Sigh, you are so neglecting me lately.

Fireballs

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
My favourite ones were purple- not subtly either- outright purple! What was funny is that no one really could figure out what was wrong with my face, but something made them feel uneasy.

For the same reasons,
I would love to try red ones.
Evil, scary fun!

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
Thank you. Alas, they are not mine. But I produced them, in part.

Speaking of insane, did you see where I called you dreamy on this thread? And on another thread I voted you for best cock of 2006? Sigh, you are so neglecting me lately.

Yah, I recognised them from the baby.

I saw the thread comments. Did you see my compliment on your gallery pic? Did you see my smiling in front of my computer when I read your comments? :rolleyes:

I am gonna get Blue contacts eventually. Dark ones. Like a deep royal blue.:smile: