Colt McCoy

trjnhrs9

Expert Member
Media
Big win for Alabama, huh? At least Texas didn't roll over in the second half like they could easily have done. Felt sorry for Colt's sub. Had some big shoes to fill. Colt said some great stuff after the game. Quality guy. As for Shipley, gorgeous body and, in my opinion, beautiful face. Love a nose with a little character.

B_blueonblue1964

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
What can I say? I was impressed by the Longhorns' false start. When Colt was sidelined, part of me felt the numbness of his arm. Colt is very much UNDERRATED as a player! His team was unable to really function properly without him. Their concern for him was there, too.

Colt McCoy is by far the best quarterback in college football! He doesn't depend on the body of a greek god or the media attention of a movie star to lead him to glory---He depends on his abilities on the field to secure his reputation!

RICKY_27

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hey Guys!

I just read that COLT McCOY has signed an agreement with BIKE ATHLETIC GOODS CO.to endorse ALL their products.
So you can rest assured that COLT will be wearing "BIKE STRAPS" for all the Browns games!!!! UUUUUUM

Stay tuned for LOTSA SMOOOOOOKIN HOOOOOOT PIX:wink::wink::wink:

RICKY_27

jim817

Expert Member
Media
Wow, those jersey pants must be tissue paper thin to show those straps so clear. I luv to watch the games just to see the hot asses and jockstrap lines. So many nice fuckable eatable asses to see on the field.

B_blueonblue1964

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Colt just made his NLF debut (against the Anti-Christ, those dark souled Steelers)...McCoy was rather good---He took a few hard hits, ran the ball a few times, took control of his team mates, and (most importantly) looked so fucking hot in those tight white pants! McCoy's last few college years were overshadowed by superstar/superstud Tebow. I predict McCoy will emerge as the best quarterback in the NFL 5 years from now...Oh, that sexual predator, Roethlisberger, is a waste of air.