Verified
Gold
Media
Earth/USA/GA! DEEP IN YOUR THROAT,See vid TO SEE H
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I just heard my secret Husband is leaving Teen Wolf and is now going to be on CW's new Arrow show. I never watched that show since it started but looks like I'll have to start now!

Noooôooo, the best show on MTV, how could they do that, especially since his character has become more important than ever. I am livid. It is such a gorgeous as well as very talented cast, truly a rarity in TV today. I wonder if they will replace him or write off the character ?

:bj:
HH

nickig

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Noooôooo, the best show on MTV, how could they do that, especially since his character has become more important than ever. I am livid. It is such a gorgeous as well as very talented cast, truly a rarity in TV today. I wonder if they will replace him or write off the character ?

:bj:
HH

rumour has it that he decided he needed a new venture himself and that he didnt want to renew his contract i know he is appearing or has appeared in ARROW so thats something to look forward too ;)

aqua-illusion

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
A little more evidence my dear sweet husband Colton is maybe gay...

He was recently at the White House Correspondents Dinner with "a friend" and his friend/date happened to be Dustin Lance Black (Director, Writer, Screenwriter and Producer) who IS gay, and is a LGBT activist.

or they're just friends...or not. :)

RSMH

Worshipped Member
Media

DiabloBoi

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Maybe he is gay, maybe he isn't...I personally think he's a raging homo but I don't think that's a bad thing. If I'm right though, I don't like that HE apparently thinks it is a bad thing. I don't like that when his "gay themed photoshoot pics" resurfaced, he never commented on the media ordeal, or regarding his management's decision to threaten people to take the pictures off the net. It seems a bit cowardly and well...not cool.

However, I am a fan of his work so far, and he's a nice new addition to young Hollywood in that respect. I think we'll be seeing plenty of him for the years to come.

Hopefully he grows a pair and goes public with his cocksuckery.