Colton Haynes

He has a nice face. But he is sporting a very androgynous look. I wonder how many buckets of cum he had to take up his poopchute to become famous. Judging from his acting in teenwolf I'm guessing 100 tonnes...

knoxareakid1

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I know this is not him, but this guy reminds me so much of Colton. Same type of face I guess. Kinda wish it was him lol :).

View attachment 330961

Good lord, had you not started your post with "I know this is not him," I would have thought it was him. This guy looks damn near identical to Colton. Woah.

WNYhunk

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Colton is pretty close to male perfection as humanly possible. He's so beautiful and he has the best sense of humor - so what if his weeny is teeny :) His jawline, his eyes, his face, his body ... *drools* I used to watch Arrow for Stephen Amell but now I only watch for Colton.

Reactions: Euphoria01

MYDEEPTHROAT

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I don't think it really matters how 'BIG' Colton Haynes is ...
He is incredibly HOT !!!!
:smile:
Maybe he's NOT saying he has a 'tiny weenie' in that pic ... :rolleyes:
It looks more like a 'F_ck You' ... or 'Eat Me' type of expression when he noticed himself being photographed ... :rolleyes:
Would anyone really care how 'BIG' he is if you had a chance to be with him ... :rolleyes:

aqua-illusion

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I'm sure we all know the joke about a pinky dick...someone holding up their pinky when describing a guys endowment

Well Colton's grabbing his crotch and holding up his ring finger...so maybe he's telling us its medium lol, thats all.

Its just a funny/joke.

I don't really care how big or small his penis is, I'd take him in a heartbeat! :)