Colton Haynes

aqua-illusion

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Basically making your entire personality revolve around your sexuality, usually being as stereotypical gay as possible. It is all you are and all you do and all you are known for.

Ohhh...okay, I've not really seen him do any super gay things since he came out. I follow him on Snap and its pretty normal stuff...usually just hanging out with his asian friends (which I'm jealous...I can be his asian friend, lol)

However I also follow Tyler on Twitter...and he seems very out there, but don't see Colton like that.

BUT that's just my opinion.

If I recall, Colton is like 30 or nearing it. He's looks like an exceptionally average (but still good looking in my opinion) person that is aging normally. Honestly if he wasn't any level of celebrity, I'm pretty sure be wouldn't be anymore exceptional than the average person.

JackoffCool

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Ohhh...okay, I've not really seen him do any super gay things since he came out. I follow him on Snap and its pretty normal stuff...usually just hanging out with his asian friends (which I'm jealous...I can be his asian friend, lol)

However I also follow Tyler on Twitter...and he seems very out there, but don't see Colton like that.

BUT that's just my opinion.
Same all I do is follow him on snapchat...I've seen him cry at an Adele concert and that was probably the height of his gayness lol

Reactions: CoCoRockafella

andre1000

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
that's fake. here's the real one
large.jpg

Reactions: Andrew-Jeff

Industrialsize

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
If I recall, Colton is like 30 or nearing it. He's looks like an exceptionally average (but still good looking in my opinion) person that is aging normally. Honestly if he wasn't any level of celebrity, I'm pretty sure be wouldn't be anymore exceptional than the average person.
Heavens he's almost 30!