Colton haynes

cutthefx

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
He use to be so hot :(
Sucks that he is all extreme gay face botox racist now, right down to the cliche 60 yo boyfriend, sigh.

Right?! There's just something about him that irks me. To the point where it's almost entertaining to watch this stereotyped/cliche show we've all seen before.

Chawnkee

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Lmao gay guys make me laugh. Y'all just can't understand someone who falls in love with someone older can you? Yeah Colton is cliche and was a total dick when I met him but some people aren't attracted to people their own age. That's life. Maybe if this community wasn't so judgmental it would be taken more serious

jake1989x

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
He's playing a gay character in his new film based on a book. He'll be flirting with Nick Robinson. I can't wait to see it.

Reactions: Tonyj632

Caesarimp

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Lmao gay guys make me laugh. Y'all just can't understand someone who falls in love with someone older can you? Yeah Colton is cliche and was a total dick when I met him but some people aren't attracted to people their own age. That's life. Maybe if this community wasn't so judgmental it would be taken more serious

Why was he a total dick? Curious. I've been told that by other people but never with specifics. He seems like he might be shy in a way that seems standoffish?

Reactions: Cherryboy19

Chawnkee

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Why was he a total dick? Curious. I've been told that by other people but never with specifics. He seems like he might be shy in a way that seems standoffish?
Idk why he acted like he did. He acted like he was too important to speak back and be polite. And when I met him I was with Vince sant who is a personal trainer for celebrities. It was before he came out so I've always hoped it was becaus he and as fighting some inner demons. But he was a dick head

EdWoody

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Okay let's break this down.

1. Colton has been open about his mental health issues - anxiety and depression brought on by his forced closeting by his (hopefully former) agents. If he appeared to be "a dick" to anyone, it is very likely because of that old adage that everyone you meet is dealing with their own shit that you know nothing about. Shyness and low confidence often come across to others as snootiness and arrogance simply because they don't speak much - not because they don't want to but because they don't know how.

2. Colton is 29. His boyfriend (actually fiancé, they got engaged in March of this year) is 45. That's only 16 years age difference, and so the fuck what? Isn't the whole point of gay liberation the right to have whatever relationships you want to have? And yet the gays are looking down on a simple age difference as if it's a bad thing? How the fuck dare you? (for that matter, what happened to an older experienced daddy being the fantasy?)

3. The fiancé, Jeff Leatham, is a very well-known and well-regarded florist to the Hollywood stars who was worked with everyone from Tina Turner to Madonna to Oprah. He doesn't need to cling to some pretty young hottie to leach off his fame, he has plenty fame of his own. Plus, you know what, a nearly-30-year-old can make their own fucking decisions and doesn't need your protection. I'm very happy for them both and hope they're very happy together.

4. And yes, I still want to see a sex tape because they're both gorgeous and I like to look at gorgeous mens and they should document their mutual gorgeousness for posterity while they've still got it.

Chawnkee

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Okay let's break this down.

1. Colton has been open about his mental health issues - anxiety and depression brought on by his forced closeting by his (hopefully former) agents. If he appeared to be "a dick" to anyone, it is very likely because of that old adage that everyone you meet is dealing with their own shit that you know nothing about. Shyness and low confidence often come across to others as snootiness and arrogance simply because they don't speak much - not because they don't want to but because they don't know how.

2. Colton is 29. His boyfriend (actually fiancé, they got engaged in March of this year) is 45. That's only 16 years age difference, and so the fuck what? Isn't the whole point of gay liberation the right to have whatever relationships you want to have? And yet the gays are looking down on a simple age difference as if it's a bad thing? How the fuck dare you? (for that matter, what happened to an older experienced daddy being the fantasy?)

3. The fiancé, Jeff Leatham, is a very well-known and well-regarded florist to the Hollywood stars who was worked with everyone from Tina Turner to Madonna to Oprah. He doesn't need to cling to some pretty young hottie to leach off his fame, he has plenty fame of his own. Plus, you know what, a nearly-30-year-old can make their own fucking decisions and doesn't need your protection. I'm very happy for them both and hope they're very happy together.

4. And yes, I still want to see a sex tape because they're both gorgeous and I like to look at gorgeous mens and they should document their mutual gorgeousness for posterity while they've still got it.

Well I have stated more than once on these message boards that I'm hoping he was a dick because of his issues he was dealing with. But guess what; I have the same mental issues and I see a therapist and take meds daily to help regulate myself. Difference is when I'm anxious and nervous and coming off as what can be seen as a dick, I'm that way equally to everyone regardless of who they are. Whereas he seemed to be cool and fine to those who looked like him and less cool to those of us who didn't. Having suffered from anxiety and worked in medical field for 15 years I can tell you with 100% certainty that it doesn't work that way. When you're having an attack or episode you may have a close friend who can calm you and make you act nervous but having 50 pretty gays make you feel fine and 10 unattractive for one reason or another make you worst? Sorry but no.

nightbat

Superior Member
Media
1. Mental health issues are not an excuse for racism and being a douche bag.

2. 16 year age gap is huge, and considering Coltons mental health issues, and extreme daddy issues, this is textbook trying to fill the dad hole left in his heart by dating someone older. His boyfriend is either a predator taking advantage of Coltons weak mental health, or an idiot who isn't aware of the damage he is doing.

"gay liberation" isn't "do whatever you want no matter the consequences".
and the "older experienced daddy" fantasy is born out of gay men feeling repressed, something that has been fading as gay people become more accepted.

cocktaste

Superior Member
Media
Chadds Ford Township, PA, United States of America
1. Mental health issues are not an excuse for racism and being a douche bag.

2. 16 year age gap is huge, and considering Coltons mental health issues, and extreme daddy issues, this is textbook trying to fill the dad hole left in his heart by dating someone older. His boyfriend is either a predator taking advantage of Coltons weak mental health, or an idiot who isn't aware of the damage he is doing.

"gay liberation" isn't "do whatever you want no matter the consequences".
and the "older experienced daddy" fantasy is born out of gay men feeling repressed, something that has been fading as gay people become more accepted.
Racism?