Colton haynes

Taken901_1988

Superior Member
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Why everyone become crazy when someone says that somebody had surgery ?
This is not an insult, a lot of people had surgery...
It's not so much that it's in question, it's that people feel the need to comment on it. It's like, yeah he's getting older and is aging - does he get stuff done? Maybe. It's his and everyone's prerogative. As is coming on a thirst thread dedicated to a person and then talking about how much you dislike the way that person looks. I don't get that - people want to see and enjoy these celebrities. Not the trolls haha.

Isiahsin434

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Jeff was the one who moved it forward.
I want To know what happened? Funny thing Colton deleted their reconciling picture While Jeff kept his picture up I guess he got Tired of Colton female fans. They want Colton To go back with women again they want him to date his female friends

SouthScribe27

Superior Member
Media
I want To know what happened? Funny thing Colton deleted their reconciling picture While Jeff kept his picture up I guess he got Tired of Colton female fans. They want Colton To go back with women again they want him to date his female friends

They got engaged after 6 weeks and married after a few weeeks. They barely knew each other. Gay or straight, recipe for disaster.

Isiahsin434

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
They got engaged after 6 weeks and married after a few weeeks. They barely knew each other. Gay or straight, recipe for disaster.
That the same thing happened to nick jones he married a Indian woman in a week and they barely know each other Colton It’s not going to go straight he is a gay man they can’t change his sexual orientation

andre1000

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I still want to ship Colton and Tom Daley, but that lab-grown baby he had with horseface complicates things... :joy:

View attachment 1415316
plenty of people get divorced after having kids. especially if the kid was just a bandaid to try to patch the relationship after one of them cheated more than once

Reactions: Cherryboy19