Colton haynes

Caesarimp

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It’s not a very good makeup job. Needs contouring. Plus the whole makeup look doesn’t work as well for him as it does for guys like Cost Fern or Troye Sivan. Colton’s face is very square jawed with a heavy brown and other traditionally “masculine” features. That much pancake just makes his face look wide. It’s not weight gain though, he’s been working out a hell of a lot lately and is almost back to his pre-2018 shape.

Reactions: BussyPhilipps

BussyPhilipps

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I'm not sure when those pictures were taken, but here's his IG story from today looking perfectly normal. I'd say the pictures are a perfect storm of bad makeup, poor lighting, and some tasteless person's shameful photo editing.
I guess it’s just the poor makeup job with a lack of contouring then because the pics were definitely not edited. I found them on a legit fashion blog. They were taken at the Dior show this week.

ManuelTennis86

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
he's suffered from mental health issues and he's been open about it. He's said that he would never do what he used to to look that ripped when he was younger that it had too much impact on his mental health.

The makeup is terrible and he looks awful because of it, but so what if he gained some weight? he's nowhere near fat and he's in better shape than 95% of the people in this forum...

What has he said he’s done to be fit that messed up his mental health.

To be honest, the make up looks terrible and he has gained weight which isn’t a big deal and can all be fixed. However, it looks like he had bad plastic surgery or a chemical peel which is so sad because he didn’t need either wbatsover.

I think he subbcomes to a lot of the pressure out there and was terribly hurt by his failed marriage. It’s a shame because he looks extremely sweet.

BussyPhilipps

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
What has he said he’s done to be fit that messed up his mental health.

To be honest, the make up looks terrible and he has gained weight which isn’t a big deal and can all be fixed. However, it looks like he had bad plastic surgery or a chemical peel which is so sad because he didn’t need either wbatsover.

I think he subbcomes to a lot of the pressure out there and was terribly hurt by his failed marriage. It’s a shame because he looks extremely sweet.
Chemical peels are pretty minor. They don’t make any major changes to your face, such as your face shape. I’ve had chemical peels before. They just make your skin smoother and can improve acne scarring.

ethan-fire

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
That the same thing happened to nick jones he married a Indian woman in a week and they barely know each other Colton It’s not going to go straight he is a gay man they can’t change his sexual orientation

Nick Jonas and Priyanka were dating for a longggg time before they got married. Like 6 months to a year. That’s pretty normal to get married after that amount of time

Reactions: SebastianBa

andre1000

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
getting married after knowing each other and dating for less than a year isn't normal, it's jumping the gun.
i have friends and coworkers that have been dating their significant other for years, many even live together, and aren't married

BussyPhilipps

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Nick Jonas and Priyanka were dating for a longggg time before they got married. Like 6 months to a year. That’s pretty normal to get married after that amount of time
Are you a teenager? That’s not a long time lol That’s less time than most people date before getting married. My parents were in a relationship for years before getting married. I know someone right now who has been dating her bf for four years and they’re not even engaged yet.

Avariavasiel

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Are you a teenager? That’s not a long time lol That’s less time than most people date before getting married. My parents were in a relationship for years before getting married. I know someone right now who has been dating her bf for four years and they’re not even engaged yet.

My sister just got engaged to her boyfriend of 17 years.

It’s also cute that poster thinks Nick and Priyanka’s marriage is genuine. Bless.

Willo

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
This has gotta be a joke. But I feel like younger people who start dating older people often rush into commitment because of pressure of the older person. In indian culture weddings are really important and Priyanka is 36 so I could totally see her pressing Nick to rush into marriage, he's also religious.

Avariavasiel

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Reactions: BussyPhilipps

ethan-fire

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
This has gotta be a joke. But I feel like younger people who start dating older people often rush into commitment because of pressure of the older person. In indian culture weddings are really important and Priyanka is 36 so I could totally see her pressing Nick to rush into marriage, he's also religious.

Idk to me it’s normal ... they’re both pretty religious and have strong ideals for marriage. I mean for a while Nick wore a promise ring but then he slept with the girl he made the song Jealous about ... and it’s not a joke. Besides it’s their lives, they got married, If it doesn’t work out they get divorced like every celeb couple. Marriage is just a signed piece of paper. They seem really happy and that’s all that counts so

ethan-fire

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight

I’ve known people who have dated their spouses for much shorter and they’ve been married 20+ years. And I’ve known people who dated for years and got married and divorced within a year. I have no real desire to get married. I’m just stating a point. Most marriages end in divorce nowadays so who the fuck cares

ensabah2

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The unfortunate reality is that his mother was terminally ill. She most likely only had less than a year to live and he probably rushed his relationship with Leatham so that she could see the wedding. That stress and making a decision relatively quickly probably wasn't the best idea but if your mother was ill, you would probably have tried to speed up some important life decisions for her limited timeline.

Although we were not there, I do think that Jeff did try to take care of him. They were always posting flowers, gifts, and vacations to Paris and he seemed to really treat him well. The age difference and mental health issues were amplified when his mother passed away. I could imagine that Colton was the one to push him away because Jeff was a symbol of his mother's painful memories and rushed decisions.

None of this really matters because this is a dick pick site but if he does stumble upon this looking for Vince Sant nudes lol, I hope we could at least not be so harsh on his appearance while he is figuring things out. He is one of the cutest guys in Hollywood and he looks great on his latest Instagram posts.

Infernal

Superior Member
Media
Phoenix, Arizona, United States of America
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

Six months is a long time when you're 12 years old. When you're an adult, 6 months is so fast it isn't funny. It's not really much to base a relationship one. That being said, some people find a way to make it work long term. Most celebrities don't.

SouthScribe27

Superior Member
Media
Six months is a long time when you're 12 years old. When you're an adult, 6 months is so fast it isn't funny. It's not really much to base a relationship one. That being said, some people find a way to make it work long term. Most celebrities don't.

To be fair, a lot of "regular" people rush relationships and they fall apart. It just doesn't make magazine covers.