Columbia Univ. President

gjorg

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
This Man obviously baited the President of Iran but of course met american media and general population mob mentality. The Iranian President fell for it hook, line and sinker because he is an asshole. I think the Columbia university president saw this as an opportunity to rip this man up before the students and he did! The Iranian President Walked out of that auditorium with his tail between his legs. He thought he could blast his retoric bullshit thru a seemingly liberal American University.
All that aside,the Irainian president is hung like a camel,uncut too.

ital8

Experimental Member
Media
I watched most of the speech on TV today. It only furthered my opinion that Ahmedijenad is clearly a lunatic. First off, he said that homosexuals don't exist in Iran. That could possibly be because his regime kills them all if they come out of the closet. Secondly, he tried to relate the holocaust to physics. It made no sense whatesoever. This only comes days after he marched his weapons in a parade that had missles with Death to America and Death to Israel written on them. If anything, I think he was digging his own grave. For people who weren't too aware of him can now get a glimpse of how crazy he really is.

datdude

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hes a nutcase alright, but Im not jumping on this propganda news wagon just yet.

B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I don't think he was baited there to be attacked. That doesn't seem like a worthwhile use of the university's time or resources and I can't see anyone involved wanting to do that. I feel they invited him to speak there in the interest of open dialogue, and free publicity for Columbia, but then made those statements against Ahmadinejad before he was allowed to speak as a sort of public disclaimer, thus absolving the university of any guilt in allowing the Iranian president to spread his craziness. They just wanted to make clear that allowing him to speak on campus was not tantamount to an endorsement of anything he has said or was going to say.

gjorg

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I don't think he was baited there to be attacked. That doesn't seem like a worthwhile use of the university's time or resources and I can't see anyone involved wanting to do that. I feel they invited him to speak there in the interest of open dialogue, and free publicity for Columbia, but then made those statements against Ahmadinejad before he was allowed to speak as a sort of public disclaimer, thus absolving the university of any guilt in allowing the Iranian president to spread his craziness. They just wanted to make clear that allowing him to speak on campus was not tantamount to an endorsement of anything he has said or was going to say.
You just fell victim to media propaganda. Anyone who saw him on sixty minutes last year knew they could throw him up in the air and kick the shit out of him. Yeah, and they invited him to afternoon high tea also.

SpeedoGuy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Columbia U. gave Ahmadinejad some rope and he proceded to fasten it around his own neck and pull it tight. Foes of Iran are fortunate to have such an easy target to focus attention on.

gjorg

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Columbia U. gave Ahmadinejad some rope and he proceded to fasten it around his own neck and pull it tight. Foes of Iran are fortunate to have such an easy target to focus attention on.
Thank you! Also Nutcase and lunatic are words you guys are useing to describe an uneducated person twisted by religion! What do we call those types in America besides reverend , senator and so on.
We might have just found a wedge into al-quida(Homos).Homosexuals could be the downfall of these Assholes if we can find a way to use it against them.

LeeEJ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

That "rope" was actually a microphone cord.

Same result, though.

Hockeytiger

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay

I'd like to believe that, as I am certainly no fan of this man, but Columbia, actually, does it all the time. They invite people they know to be unpopular with their faculty and students who then create a public spectacle out of the ensuing ambush and dare to call it "dialogue". No one to the right of Sen. Clinton even bothers to go there anymore unless they are in need of a publicity stunt.

gjorg

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I'd like to believe that, as I am certainly no fan of this man, but Columbia, actually, does it all the time. They invite people they know to be unpopular with their faculty and students who then create a public spectacle out of the ensuing ambush and dare to call it "dialogue". No one to the right of Sen. Clinton even bothers to go there anymore unless they are in need of a publicity stunt.
Thats why it is a university of higher education.
Unfair with students and faculty but sold out in about three minutes.I think they wanted a dialogue and got one.They got what they wanted and I know you learned someting from it to.

gjorg

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Hmmm, and we know this how? Actually, that's the first time I heard that expression, "hung like a camel." Does that mean big or small :confused:?
It was about the true nature of this site. Try USC for a study in sarcasm. Geez , your 31 not 13

GoneA

Sexy Member
Media

I applauded the President of my university when he called Ahmadinejad a "petty and cruel dictator."

I have a personal grudge against him because some of the actions he's taken would characterize him as an altogether pusillanimous individual, but this comment yesterday allowed me to view him in a different light.

gjorg

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I applauded the President of my university when he called Ahmadinejad a "petty and cruel dictator."

I have a personal grudge against him because some of the actions he's taken would characterize him as an altogether pusillanimous individual, but this comment yesterday allowed me to view him in a different light.
Could you fill us in with a little more detaial here?LIKE you is who that your refering to?

It was a grandstand act to save all those marvelous dollars alumni like to part with. He ultimately gave Ahmadinejad the best PR he could want to give his own people. It was a stupid and disingenous move.

Dr. Dilznick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
This Man obviously baited the President of Iran but of course met american media and general population mob mentality. The Iranian President fell for it hook, line and sinker because he is an asshole. I think the Columbia university president saw this as an opportunity to rip this man up before the students and he did!
There was pressure on Bollinger to do something like that to take the heat off himself for even having him there. Especially with the Jewish groups and alumni groups threatening to withdraw funding and such.

patro78

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay

All that aside,the Irainian president is hung like a camel,uncut too.[/quote]

This is, of course, a tiviality compared to the significance of the President's visit to the US. But I completely doubt your assertion (or is it a speculation?) that he is uncut: I mean, he is the President of an Islamic republic and devoutly religious. Circumcision is a religious obligation for all muslim men.

B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
You just fell victim to media propaganda. Anyone who saw him on sixty minutes last year knew they could throw him up in the air and kick the shit out of him. Yeah, and they invited him to afternoon high tea also.

So.. Mr. saavy media expert, what the fuck did Columbia University have to gain from publicly attacking Ahmadinejad? Explain the motivation and the benefit. My explanation right now makes far more sense.