Come Out, Come Out.............

rawbone8

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
another concern I notice being voiced in this thread is the "end of the family line" for gays. yes that's probably disappointing for a lot of people, but come on.... does it really matter unless we are royalty? their employment depends on it.

I know it's the custom to only trace families based on patriarchal lineage, but genetically it takes two to conceive a child, so what about every woman's contribution back to Eve, so to speak? Zilch recognition, unless there was someone noble or famous who could be taken to credit.

Geneology charts show a miniscule portion of the roleplayers in our genetic background, based on continuing only the father's name.

Rant over. Back to the thread. Over and out...

rawbone8

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
DoubleMeatWhopper said:
But it's not necessarily the case. Care to venture how many gay men, especially over the age of forty, are married and have children?

of course that's true, but those men would have never had that particular criticism levelled at them like the single guys.

14x8thck

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
DoubleMeatWhopper said:
But it's not necessarily the case. Care to venture how many gay men, especially over the age of forty, are married and have children?
DMW: Your guess was pretty right on. Out if six gay counsins five men and one women three (guys) all between 40-45 three have children. And are all out with healthy relationships with ex-wives and the kids. I am lucky I have a nephew and my mother has a grandson.
I feel very lucky to have a family with a wjole lot of love to give. :rolleyes: