come together

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by bfm01, Jan 20, 2007.

1. bfm01

bfm01 Member

Albums:
    Hey all. Any suggestions for me....my guy and I have a great thing going in all departments but we're having some frustrations during sex. I'm an early cummer and he takes lots more time. I'd love it if we could find a way to climax more closely together.
    thanks for your help!

2. Onslow

Gold Member

If you pop fast and he pops slow then you need to get him started first or possibly go for a double for yourself. You cum then work on his needs and by about then you may be ready to pop off again. Another method is learn some control methods--think of something that'll stopp your arrousal and focus on that for a few seconds--it works wonders--think of Janet Reno and Hillary Clinton mud wrestling naked. (Of course that might kill your urges forever)

3. bfm01

bfm01 Member

Albums:
    good advise, thanks!

4. Duane.Ament

Duane.Ament Member

I find "coming together" to be rather difficult. I applaud those who have perfected the art!

5. B_Hung Muscle

B_Hung Muscle New Member

Cumming at the same time is an awesome experience. I take longer than my boyfriend usually, and he's learned to hold off until I'm closer to popping. It doesn't always work, and it frankly never matters, but it's fun when we gush together.

Make sure he can read you sexually to sense when you're getting close to cumming -- and then backing off whatever he's doing to you.

Is there something you guys do that leads you to cum faster? For me, it's getting fucked, so if that's on the menu for the evening, we know I won't last long and plan accordingly.

6. bigtwin

bigtwin Member

Albums:
    Just because one or the other cums first the night doesn't have to end. Perhaps its a bit different with a woman. It not uncommon for my wife to climax before me and she might do so several times before I cum. On the other hand when I cum first - and she likes this - i spend some time with her orally and then she does the same with me. It never fails to put us in sync. I don't see why it wouldn't work for two guys.

Draft saved Draft deleted