Comedians you don't find funny...

B_Lightkeeper

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I didn't like Sam Kinison, Andrew Dice Clay or Bob Saget. I don't care for Chris Rock, Jack Black or Wanda Sykes.

There is an anoying loudmouth - Godfrey (?) something (can't think of his name but it might come to me later).

I love Rodney Carrington and a real funnyman is Carl Hurley - no dirty stuff with him.

B_Lightkeeper

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I didn't like Sam Kinison, Andrew Dice Clay or Bob Saget. I don't care for Chris Rock, Jack Black or Wanda Sykes.

There is an anoying loudmouth - Godfrey (?) something (can't think of his name but it might come to me later).

I love Rodney Carrington and a real funnyman is Carl Hurley - no dirty stuff with him.

The guy is not Godfrey (?) something...it's Gilbert Gotfried. I may have forgot his name...but not his voice and face.

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
I never enjoyed Jerry Seinfeld. I don't think I tried too hard though.

UK comics i love include David Mitchell, Russell Howard, Dara O'Brynn, Frankie Boyle and my fave comic show atm is Mock the Week

Ahem - I think you'll find Dara Ó Briain is Irish :smile:

I just do not get Johnny Vegas at all :confused:

I love Johnny Vegas - he's a caricature. I do think it is one of those get it or don't things though. Are you going by his stand up, by I Deal or by miscellaneous TV appearences?

S

superbot

WITHOUT DOUBT: Eddie Izzard,Lenny Henry,Jimmy Carr,Frankie Boyle and as for Michael MacIntyre,that's a mystery beyond Stonehenge!!!...

Flashy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Dane Cook is totally lame...i just don't get it...i've only seen him once or twice and it was no unfunny i have not bothered again.

also, Robin Williams has become terribly annoying over the years.

and Bob Saget...ugh.

StrictlyAvg

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Never really clicked with Ricky Gervais - sometimes he does it but a lot of the time not - particularly his standup.
Peter Serafinowicz was a waste of BBC airtime - as was Nighty Night. Unremitting shite...

I love going to standup gigs and not knowing what the fuck you're gonna get, sometimes they're gems others absolutely not. Any of you londoners go to Downstairs at the Kings Head in Crouch End??

StrictlyAvg

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
WITHOUT DOUBT: Eddie Izzard,Lenny Henry,Jimmy Carr,Frankie Boyle and as for Michael MacIntyre,that's a mystery beyond Stonehenge!!!...
What DO you like then?????????

Eddie Izzard - great randomness; Lenny Henry - past his best but started out well; Jimmy Carr - best one-liners in the business but understand if you find him a bit smarmy and irritating; Frankie Boyle - has made me laugh so hard I've had people come downstairs and ask if I'm alright!; Michael McIntyre - bit "safe" but not bad....

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Jim Carey is not my style..

George Lopez sometimes funny but many times boring..

I enjoy many black ones I do not know their names..but not much those who when have nothing much to say..keep repeating "mf mf mf" or other..

I enjoyed Wanda better when she was in the closet..LOL

Uncutsouthernboy

Superior Member
Media
I have been listening to comics on SiriusXM and I do not understand how some of the past "greats" were considered funny. "Greats" such as:
1. Bob Hope
2. Phyllis Diller
3. Joan Rivers
4. George Carlin
5. Moms Mabely
6. Andrew "Dice" Clay

To name a few. I just don't get them I guess.