Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I can't really think of any female comedians I'd bone based purely on their ability to make me laugh.

Since everyone else is doing it, here is a video of my favourite... in my opinion the G.O.A.T. of standup:

Reactions: deleted957600

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
1. Who are your favourite comedians? Post clips if you like :)

Wanda Sykes

This is not funny. Not funny at all. I have people coming to my office door to see if I'm OK. I'm crying and heaving. So I had to share with them. Now no one is getting any damn work done! Somebody owes me for the down time.

Reactions: TexanStar

"And then God created man in his own image......." Always cracks me up, just as well God was not a Toad hey :)

TexanStar

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This is not funny. Not funny at all. I have people coming to my office door to see if I'm OK. I'm crying and heaving. So I had to share with them. Now no one is getting any damn work done! Somebody owes me for the down time.

lol, mission accomplished >:)

Shackleford

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Carlin & Williams were absolute masters, and it's amazing how well Seinfeld holds up watching it in reruns now. Some of the Chappelle Show skits are eternal classics.

To name a few people not mentioned yet, John Pinette could just about make me cry laughing, and I adored Mitch Hedberg's humor. It ruined my night both times when I learned of their respective passings.

I'm also a big Craig Ferguson fan. If you ever get the opportunity to see him live, do it.

Hopefully, met someone swoonworthy.......

To revive the topic and especially relevant on this board;

Peter Sellers

Reactions: hunghorse30