Comedy Central Roast...

Discussion in 'Et Cetera, Et Cetera' started by Mem, Aug 12, 2007.

1. Mem

Mem
    Gold Member

Of Flavor Flav is on now...it is very funny.:biggrin1:

2. Mem

Mem
    Gold Member

They said Carrot Top looks like Ronald McDonald fucked Wendy's.

They also said "Carrot Top you look retarded, where did you find a plastic surgeon who could add an extra chromosome"

I know why they call you Carrot Top, because you should be burried up to your forehead in dirt.

Lisa Lampanelli almost didn't make the show, she was tied up to a truck axel at Michael Vick's house.

Flavor Flav looks like a black make-a-wish kid who's last request was to try on a wetsuit.

Flavor Flav has had so many kids, he is responsible for more homeless children than Hurricane Katrina. He is like President Bush , they both don't know when to pull out.

3. arliss

Gold Member

Albums:
    :biggrin1: omg stop stop I can't take it anymore ...:biggrin1: I am doubled over in pain laughing:biggrin1: lol I can hardly sit up to type..funny stuff dude funny:biggrin1: wow! how did I miss this...I hope there will be a repeat... lol ha ha ha how can I thank you for feeling the need to share this with us..?

4. happyfeet

happyfeet New Member

I don't usually care about their roasts, but that was some funny shit. Seriously. I watched it twice b/c it was so funny.

Draft saved Draft deleted