Comfort level revisited

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by BruceSter, Jun 22, 2005.

1. BruceSter

BruceSter New Member

Hi there,

just to take it down to some numbers - Are you happy that you have a big dick, and make use of the advantages, or are you facing the disadvantages? This should include, in your consideration, everything - being pointed at, being laughed at, jealousy, funny comments, anything.

Bruce

2. Dr. Dilznick

Gold Member

I am not comfortable being naked in front of other people, so when I'm at the gym, I don't shower there. It doesn't even get to the point of homophobia with me. You would think I would have gotten used to the funny looks and comments... but no. Don't like it, never have, never will.

There are other disadvantages but I've learned to live with those (a.k.a. I love my dick).

3. Steve26

Gold Member

Albums:
    I'm out of the loop -- what's this LPSGOoC that's now in the business of "official acts"?

Steve :D

4. thirteenbyseven

Gold Member

Being a nudist there are definate visual advantages to having an extremely long cock. Although my G/F will not openly admit it (just to resist stroking my ego) she enjoys the attention my cock gets at nudist resorts as well.

The only downside is the strange expectance of a few women who think that with a very large cock comes super human sexual abilities as well, like 5 orgasms/ hour, or even multi-orgasms with the same erection. Sorry, I am very normal in that regard. Yet my G/F fields quite a few questions from other women about my orgasmic ability and staying power.

5. BruceSter

BruceSter New Member

See the "Sexuality" survey on that - LPSGOoC - LPSG Office of Census. My invention.

<!--QuoteBegin-thirteenbyseven
    @ Jun22 2005, 07:50 AM
    Being a nudist there are definate visual advantages to having an extremely long cock. Although my G/F will not openly admit it (just to resist stroking my ego) she enjoys the attention my cock gets at nudist resorts as well.

The only downside is the strange expectance of a few women who think that with a very large cock comes super human sexual abilities as well, like 5 orgasms/ hour, or even multi-orgasms with the same erection. Sorry, I am very normal in that regard. Yet my G/F fields quite a few questions from other women about my orgasmic ability and staying power.
    [/quote]

Thirteenbyseven,

your girlfriend should open a club with my lady friend then - we have never been to a nude resort, but she is also used to get the one or other comment about my size, when it&#39;s noticeable (at her apt. complex pool, training room, eg). I know she enjoys the jealousy of other girls.

Bruce

6. Dr. Dilznick

Gold Member

Is this typical female behavior? I think so.

Though I&#39;m not sure how many size queens there are in the general female population. Probably not that many.

7. jonb

Gold Member

I get both in roughly even amounts. Where&#39;s the option for that?

8. KinkGuy

Gold Member

There are many, many, many (if not most).....it&#39;s just not "ladylike" to admit it.

And they well know guys egos can&#39;t take it.

9. Dr. Dilznick

Gold Member

Really? Then maybe I should "play the field" for a while, I mean, it&#39;s not like I&#39;m married or anything. ;)

10. hungitaliano

hungitaliano New Member

come now boys, dont fight or we will have to get out the measuring tape

:p

11. BruceSter

BruceSter New Member

Fight over who will have the measuring tape? Noooo... unlike it&#39;s my persona - Dr. Bubbles will back me up on that - I will not take the challenge and toss the tape to anyone who wants it.

Bruce

Draft saved Draft deleted